Las Vegas April 22 to 26

Any interest in joining me this week? I am going to the WSOP Ceasars circuit event.

World Series of Poker - Official Tournament Coverage and Results

Post here if you are interested.

Comments

• I am there 12th-16th, playing in #3 and #4.

Cant push it back because I got dirty cheap flights through AC.

Move it up! 6 max FTW.
  • Damn...is there anything the week after? like 26-30? I have my final exam on the 22nd and can't get out until 23rd at the earliest.
  • Venetian Deepstack is running all through April again.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Damn...is there anything the week after? like 26-30? I have my final exam on the 22nd and can't get out until 23rd at the earliest.

lol....that'll be your 3rd trip to Vegas before you 22 b-day! I so envy you!

Deadmoney have a great trip!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    lol....that'll be your 3rd trip to Vegas before you 22 b-day! I so envy you!

Ideally I would be in Monte Carlo playing in the EPT Grand Finale, but since thats probably unlikely, Vegas is always a fall back option.
  • This date is not set in stone, Wes if your interested, I will look into changing the date.
  • If I have a good March I'll come down keep me posted
  • Dead Money wrote: »
    This date is not set in stone, Wes if your interested, I will look into changing the date.

Don't change the date just for me Rob...my travel plans are as flaky as Jeff's dandruff until I actually book the flight. So if anything I'll post.
  • Rob, I'll be there the 11 to 13th but plan on missing that red eye when I get deep into tourney # 2. I may play # 1 if I arrive in time and my roll can accommodate it.
    One of my poker buddies is having his bachelor party that weekend so it works out great for me.
    I got a flight on AC direct for $160 all in and West Jet return direct for a hun.
  • esool wrote: »
    I got a flight on AC direct for $160 all in and West Jet return direct for a hun.

Out of interest, when did you book these flights? what was the price pre-tax? I thought my $79 westjet direct was the best price but with taxes, its over $180.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Out of interest, when did you book these flights? what was the price pre-tax? I thought my $79 westjet direct was the best price but with taxes, its over $180.

Jan 14. $84+++ = $164. Two days later it was gone.
    My buddy booked our return with West Jet so I do not have a receipt. He say it was around $100 inclusive.

Fare Summary
    Passenger Type Adult
    Departing Flight - Tango 84.00
    Surcharges 7.50
    Taxes, Fees and Charges
    Canada Airport Improvement Fee 20.00
    U.S.A Transportation Tax 19.20
    U.S Agriculture Fee 5.96
    Air Travellers Security Charge (ATSC) 7.94
    Canada Goods and Services Tax (GST/HST #10009-2287) 5.97
    U.S.A Immigration User Fee 8.35
    Total airfare and taxes before options (per passenger) 158.92

Options
    Departing Flight - Tango
    Prepaid Onboard Café voucher 5.71
    Canada Goods and Services Tax (GST/HST #10009-2287) 0.29
    Total airfare, taxes and options (per passenger) 164.92
    Number Of Passengers 1
    Total 164.92

Grand Total - Canadian dollars $164.92
  • Damn...I'm probably going from Apr 28 - May 2. Won't get around to much poker as I'm going with non-poker friends, but hopefully will squeeze a tourney and a few hours of cash here and there. Cheapest I've found so far is $300~ return
  • I also got in for the Tango $84 deal. Arriving 1040A on the 12th. Departing Wed.

Bill - I will hit the rail at Caesars if I dont check in time to register for the Sunday event. IF you dont remember me, you might remember this:
    www.Parkdalepokertour.com
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I also got in for the Tango $84 deal. Arriving 1040A on the 12th. Departing Wed.

Bill - I will hit the rail at Caesars if I dont check in time to register for the Sunday event. IF you dont remember me, you might remember this:
    www.Parkdalepokertour.com

www.Parkdalepokertour.com That's awesome! Those were some fun games! I wonder what those guys are up to these days?

You may need to narrow it down a bit though. I met a lot of players there. Where else have we played?
    Venetian Deepstack is running all through April again.

Any details?

That is where we are staying.
  • esool wrote: »
    Any details?

That is where we are staying.

They are basically $300 starting @ 6PM daily through April. Structures are similar to WSOPc, but they are only 1 day.
  • They are 2 day events, FT on second day at 4pm
  • Anyone booking on Westjet, another way of knocking down the price is to check ebay for sellers with Westjet credit vouchers, there are a few of them and you can get them at about 80% of the actually value in some cases. Credit vouchers are transferrable.

GTA.. you still in Vegas? I'll be there tomorrow.
    Damn...I'm probably going from Apr 28 - May 2. Won't get around to much poker as I'm going with non-poker friends, but hopefully will squeeze a tourney and a few hours of cash here and there. Cheapest I've found so far is $300~ return

Vegas is confirmed. Except date isn't...it'll be for 3 or 4 nights sometime between April 20th and May 3rd.
    Vegas is confirmed. Except date isn't...it'll be for 3 or 4 nights sometime between April 20th and May 3rd.

Where's waldo?
  • April Venetian Deepstack schedule now posted.....
  • Frig..I hate vacation planning with friends and getting their parental approvals. Now I'm tempted to come down on the 12th and play the NL event on 13th and 6 max on 14th. (lets add in Sunday Apr 12 4pm HORSE at Venetian while we're at it) Just waiting on a decent flight deal...

Anyone with an extra bed? :D
  • Upgrading my comp @ Ballys to suite could be dirt cheap.

LMK if you manage to get a flight. I get in Sunday @ 1030a.
    LMK if you manage to get a flight. I get in Sunday @ 1030a.

Will get back to you. Not sure if I want to pay the $380~ that I find right now, but if I find something sub-$300 I'll def be going.
    Will get back to you. Not sure if I want to pay the $380~ that I find right now, but if I find something sub-$300 I'll def be going.
    FYI. Southwest has lots of flights around that time out of Buffalo, around $230 US with taxes in.
  • compuease wrote: »
    FYI. Southwest has lots of flights around that time out of Buffalo, around $230 US with taxes in.

Considering I'm flying myself, its pretty much the same after paying exchange rate, factoring extra time/gas as well as paying for Park and Fly.
  • Canadian rates look like they are adjusting themselves based on supply.

Best price I can find is 380 Cad (taxes in), which is a connecting flight. I booked 260 Cad (taxes In) direct in Jan. Now the same flight is 700+.

US prices are not moving right now.

Confirmed (free) room upgrade is possible if I need a double room. Flights are not going to move from $380 CAD (Dont think). But room is free so its something to consider.
  • Won't make it out Apr 12-15 anymore, but just booked flight/hotel for April 25-29. Nothing really is happening poker-wise as the WPT Championship just wrapped up, but mainly there for more tourist stuff anyways. Hopefully will be able to put a couple of hours at the tables per day though.