180 man signup Feb 11

Comments

• BlondeFish wrote: »
    PokerStars is so sneaky but I just read some fine print:

How is it sneaky? Every other poker sites have limitations on their reload bonuses and most have expiration dates...its the standard.

And yes, double or nothing SNG are bust for VPP whoring but you will want to shoot yourself after grinding it for several hours days in a row.
  • The winner is

Ihaveyourname (DennisBC) 5 and 93 avg 49

Ship the $10 to him.
  • Woot!! Show me the money!!

I must say, I am really surprised at the poor play on Pokerstars though...maybe it is just because it was a 4 buck game, but some of the calls I observed...wow.

Today in the "steps" as well...just...wow. I am trying a 20 buck sng there..see if the donkey zombies attack there as well..
  • moose wrote: »
    60 days and yes.

Also you will have to email support first and ask for the deposit limit to be bumped to $1000 from $600.

Yes I see now that they have edited their T&C to 6 months which is P*s std terms.
  • Woot!! Show me the money!!

I must say, I am really surprised at the poor play on Pokerstars though...maybe it is just because it was a 4 buck game, but some of the calls I observed...wow.

Today in the "steps" as well...just...wow. I am trying a 20 buck sng there..see if the donkey zombies attack there as well..

Gotta luv how light they call your all in's.....atleast till KJ goes runner-runner straight to crack your Aces. Right moose?
  • Money has been shipped. Use it well.
    Hobbes wrote: »
    The winner is

Ihaveyourname (DennisBC) 5 and 93 avg 49

Ship the $10 to him.
  • $hipped.

Congrats
  • Congrats Dennis $10 sent
  • If anybody is interested in playing private tournys, I am able to set them up on Pokerstars
    Any Interest????
  • moose wrote: »
    $50 double or nothing sngs FTW.
    Are you talking about the $50+$2 turbo DON? You only get 10 FPPs, so you would have to multi-table a total of 500 $52 turbos to clear 5,000 FPPs? Is it the low variance and best chance of a $1,000 deposit not running out before clearing the bonus that makes this the best choice? I am currently waiting approval for the increase to $1K so I'm playing on other sites while waiting.
    If anybody is interested in playing private tournys, I am able to set them up on Pokerstars
    Any Interest????
    What's the fee that PokerStars charges for private tournaments?
    What's the fee that PokerStars charges for private tournaments?
    It's the same as for all the rest of their regular tournaments. A lot of us here can setup private tournaments on Stars...
    Are you talking about the $50+$2 turbo DON? You only get 10 FPPs, so you would have to multi-table a total of 500 $52 turbos to clear 5,000 FPPs? Is it the low variance and best chance of a $1,000 deposit not running out before clearing the bonus that makes this the best choice? I am currently waiting approval for the increase to $1K so I'm playing on other sites while waiting. What's the fee that PokerStars charges for private tournaments?

No fees for private tourney - just same old 10% rake.

As far as DON...yes, you don't get alot of VPPs, but they are so mindless and you play 'em all the same way that you can easily load up 8 - 12 tables and just keep running it.
  • Shipped $20 for westside8 and myself.
  • compuease wrote: »
    It's the same as for all the rest of their regular tournaments. A lot of us here can setup private tournaments on Stars...

So I guess that's a NO, but I've got one set up for tonight at 9 anyway, tourny #140355610 $10 + 1 named it "PFC sevendeuce" pw is "donkey"
  • So I guess that's a NO, but I've got one set up for tonight at 9 anyway, tourny #140355610 $10 + 1 named it "PFC sevendeuce" pw is "donkey"

Home game for me tonight, or I would be in...
  • So I guess that's a NO, but I've got one set up for tonight at 9 anyway, tourny #140355610 $10 + 1 named it "PFC sevendeuce" pw is "donkey"

We used to run regular bi-weekly tournaments with a leaderboard, but that kinda died. You are much better off setting something up in advanced IMO.
    Are you talking about the $50+$2 turbo DON? You only get 10 FPPs, so you would have to multi-table a total of 500 $52 turbos to clear 5,000 FPPs? Is it the low variance and best chance of a $1,000 deposit not running out before clearing the bonus that makes this the best choice? I am currently waiting approval for the increase to $1K so I'm playing on other sites while waiting. What's the fee that PokerStars charges for private tournaments?

No I play the $54 regular speed. They still go faster than a regular sng and I play 2-4 at a time. That's about 42 per month or ten nights per month, playing a total of 4 per night. Easy peasy.

btw doubling it to 10 nights/8 per night or 20 nights/4 per night gets you 1600 points which puts you into Silverstar. This is my usual goal.

bbtw ROI on these runs only 10-20% but the 20% rake cut from regular sngs helps a lot and the variance is way lower than playing regular $55s.
  • Still waiting on two players to send cash...cheap f*ckers...lol
  • Dude I'm sorry. I'm reloading Stars by Wed. Waiting to the last possible minute for the reload bonus. Then I will pay back all the people I owe.
  • Money sent.
  • Can anyone ship on stars for I have yourname for me and I can do cash or tilt?

Thanks
  • Redington wrote: »
    Can anyone ship on stars for I have yourname for me and I can do cash or tilt?

Thanks

Will do.
    Ship to Hobbes614 on Tilt
  • $10 has been shipped to Ihaveyourname for Reddignton (roswell)
  • Thanks gents :D Anyone up for another donkfest? lol
  • I don't mind...
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    $10 has been shipped to Ihaveyourname for Reddignton (roswell)

Money sent back to you on Stars.
  • I'll play.
  • shipped to hobbes.... ok I think that is who I owe.

now I know how Matasow feels.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Money sent back to you on Stars.

Got it
    Redington wrote: »
    shipped to hobbes.... ok I think that is who I owe.

now I know how Matasow feels.

yup. Got it
  • Hobbes did I ship you the $5?