180 man signup Feb 11

Comments

• In.

You might want a list of who is in, and what their stars name is
  • I have the alfalfa cubes at my table :D

Hee Haw.
  • My name on stars is Greenapple1 becareful i am the orignal donkey good luck everyone
  • westside8 wrote: »
    In.

You might want a list of who is in, and what their stars name is

Listed in OP.
    BadApple is not playing the LL
  • 6315 is next
  • GL all!

Second one 6315.
  • 140186315 is the second one
  • See you all at the final table
  • I am such a bad internet player.

Crippled in the first tournament, A-Q vs. A-4 vs. A-K when the case ace comes out.

And crippled in the second tournament when A-Q < A-4 with the 4 on the river.
    Out in 150th when A-6 < 7-3
  • At least you didn't get AA cracked in each tourney

1st dude makes a set of JJ fair enough.

2nd tourney dude c/r shoves on flop of 933 with KJ, turn Q, river 10
  • argg..lol...raise 4x with QQ to get called by K9o....yay. lucky I got out of it...
  • First one out in both. Out in 106th with K-Q vs. 4-4, and the fours held up. Good luck everyone.
  • That was an exciting Raptors game...

Weeeee...I need to pay attention more.
  • HObbes...you are sitting out...I am stealing your blinds...lmao

It doesn't make a difference anyways the way he plays.

I'm out in the first one when limper called 14xbb shove with KQ and beats A9
  • And busto second one 1010 < AJ, obv Stars have to tease me by flopping me a set and giving him a gutshot that came on the river. LOL Donkaments ;)

Good luck guys.
  • I was watching Lost, because I believe the game was on TSN2. I was watching the ESPN game cast on the side. It looked good from the play-by-play.

westside8 wrote: »
    That was an exciting Raptors game...

Weeeee...I need to pay attention more.
  • I was watching Lost, because I believe the game was on TSN2. I was watching the ESPN game cast on the side. It looked good from the play-by-play.

Check out sites like justintv or myp2p.eu in the future for online streaming for TSN2 games.
  • I am out the second tourney at 93rd...bad push on my part.

Mopping up water in the basement
  • my god, is this the play I can expect from stars.... that was horrible
  • Updated the current standings.
    2 still in.
  • Looks like Ihaveyourname is the big winner.
    I'll double check and post here when I do.

Off to bed
  • Let me know if you still need funds. To those who deposited for PokerStars' 25% reload bonus, what is your expiration date? If I deposit $1K, will I lose out on the entire $250 bonus if I don't get 5,000 Base FPPs (20 * 250) by the expiration date?
    westside8 wrote: »
    Can someone ship money over? I want to take adv of that new reload bonus but I'm waiting for funds to clear over from Cake and not sure if I will get it before 9pm tonight.
  • Finished 5th in the first tourney.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Let me know if you still need funds. To those who deposited for PokerStars' 25% reload bonus, what is your expiration date? If I deposit $1K, will I lose out on the entire $250 bonus if I don't get 5,000 Base FPPs (20 * 250) by the expiration date?

60 days and yes.

Also you will have to email support first and ask for the deposit limit to be bumped to $1000 from $600.
  • PokerStars is so sneaky but I just read some fine print:
    "* To earn the 25% deposit bonus, a player must earn 20 Base FPPs (VPPs) per bonus dollar (example: to earn a $250 bonus you must earn 5000 Base FPPs). To receive your bonus, you must earn the required Base FPPs (VPPs) within 6 months of your qualifying deposit. To earn the entire $250 bonus, your first eligible deposit during the bonus period must be for $1000 or more."

If your Cashier page is showing only 60 days, then P* made a mistake. If one mistakenly makes a small deposit first, then one cannot get the bonus for any more deposits.

My understanding of PokerStars' rules is that a cash game pot has to be $8 in order to earn a FPP (40¢ rake), which seems to make 25¢/50¢ the minimum limit to consistently earn a FPP. I have a feeling that if I decide to deposit $1K, it's going to be a pain trying to grind out 5,000 FPPs at PokerStars.
    moose wrote: »
    60 days and yes.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »

My understanding of PokerStars' rules is that a cash game pot has to be $8 in order to earn a FPP (40¢ rake), which seems to make 25¢/50¢ the minimum limit to consistently earn a FPP. I have a feeling that if I decide to deposit $1K, it's going to be a pain trying to grind out 5,000 FPPs at PokerStars.

$50 double or nothing sngs FTW.
  • Finished 5th in the first tourney.

Congratulations on your double win!