Kitchener NL Hold'em January 31st 1:30PM

2»

Comments

• I'm not exactly sure if I can make it, but sign me up and hopefully I'll be there.
  • peteski wrote: »
    I'm not exactly sure if I can make it, but sign me up and hopefully I'll be there.

Why don't you bring that sexy roommate of yours along with you.
  • I hate to do this buzzzard, but I just woke up, I"m stuffed up and coughing, I think it's best if I don't make the 90 minute trek. Sorry

Joe
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Why don't you bring that sexy roommate of yours along with you.

I'm trying to get a hold of Pete and/or Sandy to see if I can tag along..can you sign me up tentatively?
  • Hi,

first time user on this site, but i would also like to join this tournament. Please add me to the list and send me directions :)

Thanks!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I'm trying to get a hold of Pete and/or Sandy to see if I can tag along..can you sign me up tentatively?

if you need a ride call me
  • I'm also just new to the site. Would like to play today - 2 players. Want to register. Need directions. Want to know we're in before we make the drive.
  • if anyone reads this before they leave and get to the tourney, please ask buzzardd to check his email/pms.

Thanks
  • Thanks so much for changing the tournament date Dave. It worked out very well for me. I guess the kings that cost me in the cash game table in the last tournament came back to pay me off this month.

Congratulations to John and Debbie for great play. (We chopped three ways when we were all basically even.) Thanks to Lori for dealing the final table. Thanks again for being a great host Dave.
  • Great event Dave. It was a great day of poker.
  • Thanks Dave!!!

(and Sorry everyone that I sucked out on...but in my defense you should have raised more. Who folds in a .25/.25 for $5 from utg?)
  • Thanks for having me Dave and thanks to everyone involved.

A well organized, well run tournament with great players and a great atmosphere. I look forward to the next one.

Thanks to all for a great day of poker!
  • After thinking we might be starting with less then three full tables, we had a rush of sign ups on Saturday and ended up with exactly 40 players.

Congratulations to waltsfriend , Carsey and Deb for making it down to the final 3 and then chopping. This was Sandy's second straight cash here after many previous disappointments. Please beware of her, she is on a roll. Carsey was the winner of Holt Poker Tour 1 and Deb, (who is woog30's sister) showed who the poker player in the family is.

We had a whole slew of first time players from the Forum. Zakish, zoolook (& friends), harvman, EdwinBoyd, bonnie&clyde, AngelKing and Kingkao86 all made their debuts here. I hope you enjoyed yourselves and will come back again. Also nice to see some of the other Forumers who hadn't been around for awhile.

Thanks also to Lori for dealing the final table. It is very much appreciated.

The next tournament will be on Saturday February 21st. Hopefully we will see you here. I will be posting it on the Forum later today.

Unofficial Results

40. lazyant
    39. harvman
    38. Sherrie
    37. Zakish
    36. Matt
    35. John T.
    34. Marty
    33. woog30
    32. Justin
    31. Strubby
    30. Lee
    29. Kristy_Sea
    28. Jesse
    27. Craig
    26. bonnie
    25. Shopsy
    24. damanj16
    23. Ryan
    22. clyde
    21. mmoose
    20. Chris
    19. Peteski
    18. Tony
    17. moose
    16. Donna
    15. Kingkao86
    14. EdwinBoyd
    13. Redington
    12. Mrs.woog30
    11. HackyMike
    10. Hobbes
    9. DataMn
    8. Jim
    7. Bill B. (bubble)
    6. Buzzzardd ($150)
    5. zoolook ($190)
    4. AngelKing (265)
    2. waltsfriend, Carsey & Deb (Chopped the $360, $525 & $910)

Great day Dave. Hope to make the next one
  • I guess the kings that cost me in the cash game table in the last tournament came back to pay me off this month.

I forgot all about that, so I guess we are even on that one now. I still owe you from Bristol where your 10's beat my Queen's. We can make up for that on the 21st.:)
  • thanks for having us dave. thanks lori for dealing the ft too.