Politics: Coalition of losers: Libs-NDP-Bloc

13»

Comments

• BBC Z wrote: »
    Once again, I defer to the simpliest of logic skills. There's no way that three parties with completely different ideologies come together in a time like that..

MAYBE if aliens blew up the CN Tower..
    Or if all had a common foe whose Ideologies were even further than those of in the coalition...say like the Conservatives.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Or if all had a common foe whose Ideologies were even further than those of in the coalition...say like the Conservatives.

aah, the old, . . . "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," . . . argument.

Which one is von Ribbentrop? Cuz I figure Layton will demand to be Stalin . . .

Such a silly debate tactic . . .
  • Can Iggy finally drive a stake into the heart of that political Zombie Dion?

Rumors say yes yes.. and soon.
  • Hopefully so, but then he still needs to put a silver bullet into Rae, doesn't he?
  • Hopefully so, but then he still needs to put a silver bullet into Rae, doesn't he?

Put the silver bullets into me, cuz I'm going to be drinking a lot of Alcohol if Rae becomes PM.

Whoever does win the Lib leadership will dictate if the coalition survives. If by some bizarro timeline Roe pulls off a Dion and wins, it'll stay intact and we'll be at the polls. I don't see that happening, but I do see it as Rae's only legit chance to become leader. Who better to govern a party on the far left than a former NDPer?

But ya, Rae is probably a bigger political zombie than Dion.. but it's close..
  • Bob Rae takes a dirt nap

Bob Rae is gonzo. Iggy wins, Dion goes tomorrow.

What a great week after the terrible last week.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Bob Rae takes a dirt nap

Bob Rae is gonzo. Iggy wins, Dion goes tomorrow.

What a great week after the terrible last week.

Parachuting in candidates is bad enough, but now they've parachuted in their leader? Bwahahahahahahahahaha . . . it's such a wonderful demonstration of democracy in action . . . at least he got the majority of the votes that count, right? RIGHT?!?!?

Stephen Harper's best strategist has to be the Liberal Party of Canada. I will call it right now. The next election will result in a Conservative MAJORITY. What a bunch of retards.
  • Parachuting in candidates is bad enough, but now they've parachuted in their leader? Bwahahahahahahahahaha . . . it's such a wonderful demonstration of democracy in action . . . at least he got the majority of the votes that count, right? RIGHT?!?!?

What I love about all this.. Most of the crackpot Coalition supporters were the first ones to say that it was all within the rules of parliament and voters should learn how things work; the basic elitist liberal attitude.

Now they're own party will change leaders without a vote, not in the rules of their own party.. but.. it's likely for the good of the party... So it's ok to them.

So.. when it's for the good of the party, alls fair in rules and interpretations.

but when it's for the good of the country, THAT'S when they want to put up this maze of logic and procedure and enforce any stipulation.

Fucking Hypocrites.
  • Well, after all . . .

LEFTIES = HYPOCRITES