2009 Great Blue Heron Tournament Schedule

2»

Comments

• Does anyone know if the shootout is soldout? If not, do they allow buy in over the phone?
  • jacktenoff wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the shootout is soldout? If not, do they allow buy in over the phone?
    I don't know and yes you can. Call and find out.
  • Any other forumers going to the Shootout tomorrow or will it just be the four usual suspects as seen in Dead Money's avatar - Wyatt "Dead Money" Earp, Virgil "SteveKerr" Earp, Morgan "crazykoby" Earp and Doc "BlondeFish" Holliday? ;)

The poker site that keeps me up late is down tonight with unscheduled maintenance, :-\ so I have no excuse to pull off yet another "Phil Hellmuth" of being late in every single GBH tournament this year. :-[
  • So I am not a big fan of shootout type tournaments, and was just playing this event for the points for their December Tournament.
    After winning my table I finished 2nd for $8114.00, so maybe I should start to play more Shootout Tournaments.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    So I am not a big fan of shootout type tournaments, and was just playing this event for the points for their December Tournament.
    After winning my table I finished 2nd for $8114.00, so maybe I should start to play more Shootout Tournaments.

Well done Steve! What time did it finish?
  • Dead Money wrote: »
    Well done Steve! What time did it finish?

Just before 8pm
  • Congrats on the 2nd place Steve, well done.
  • Congrats. Who won the shootout? What place did the older guy to the left of the lady get (he played in the Georgetown rake-free satellite)?
  • And who said Ching Hill Sit N Go's werent good practice?

Well played sir. Vegas? April? Who needs school.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    And who said Ching Hill Sit N Go's werent good practice?

Well played sir. Vegas? April? Who needs school.

Man, Vegas in April or trade school??? hmmm

I better get my back plan going before I turn PRO LOL
  • Holy crap, somehow missed this thread until you posted int he other one. Congrats Steve!
  • Nice one Steve! Great pick up!!