Moose Did you Multi-account?

13»

Comments

• Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    You guys are fags.

This needs to be on EVERY page of this stupid thread.
  • lmao, your the best Kristy:)

Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    This needs to be on EVERY page of this stupid thread.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    So if accidentally steal a pack of gum and am found out, does that mean that my car can be seized.

In moose's case they took far more that the money that he won while multi-accounting.

If you steal a pack of gum, then all the gum in your pocket should be seized, even if you bought some at the previous store.

Just like how if a drug house is raided, all goods of value are confiscated.
  • actyper wrote: »

Just like how if a drug house is raided, all goods of value are confiscated.

Except that's an immoral overextension of the police/government powers, so maybe not the best example.
  • so what is the rule if Mr. Moose is playing on computer 1 and Mrs. Moose is playing on computer 2 in the same household. Is this allowed? I recall Acid Joe use to play on the forum tournaments with his girlfriend and pokerstars, etc., didn't seem to have a problem with it. I guess if the multi-accounts are coming from the same computer, then this is the trap.
  • The guy fucked up. His playing on after realizing things means he did it intentionally after that point making whether or not he intended to from the start a moot point. Moose is teh bad.

Now... he could disappear... or deny everything... or try to justify things morally... or be an anarchist dick about it all... but he chose not to. He chose to own up to it and take his licks. Good on ya Moose. Doesn't make up for the incident but sure it a big step back to the right side.

Some of you guys need to douche more often.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    so what is the rule if Mr. Moose is playing on computer 1 and Mrs. Moose is playing on computer 2 in the same household. Is this allowed? I recall Acid Joe use to play on the forum tournaments with his girlfriend and pokerstars, etc., didn't seem to have a problem with it. I guess if the multi-accounts are coming from the same computer, then this is the trap.

I believe this is allowed. Clearly it's not cheating unless they are at the same table and are sharing information. Which is why I say moose didn't cheat, but did violate terms of use. Forfeiting all his cash on the sites is extreme, but fair given that he agreed to those terms when he signed up.
  • Now... he could disappear... or deny everything... or try to justify things morally... or be an anarchist dick about it all... but he chose not to. He chose to own up to it and take his licks. Good on ya Moose. Doesn't make up for the incidents but sure it a big step back to the right side.

Some of you guys need to douche more often.

So he originally says it never happened before. Now we know that it was an absolute bare minimum of 3 times.

Who is the douche here???

He likely heard got ragged on about it in the chat box during said tourney and thought "OOP's better start some spin control here," and started the thread saying how it was an accident and it had never happened before.

The whole deal reeks IMO. You want to give him kudos for manning up and all that I can see is that he keeps trying to cover one lie with another.
  • I'd slam you Caddy, but you don't know him- so I can see how you got where you are.

However, you are 100% wrong about Moose. No question. No doubt. Just plain old fashioned wrong.

Think about this though, he says that the previous two examples were for penny tournaments...do you think a guy who 'mehs' over a 9k loss is really going to maliciously cheat for pocket change?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Think about this though, he says that the previous two examples were for penny tournaments...do you think a guy who 'mehs' over a 9k loss is really going to maliciously cheat for pocket change?

This argument stinks. I have seen people do much worse for a lot less.

My investments are down 210K in the last 45 days...meh
  • I think the big travesty here is that he had 9k in there and was only cheating in a $50 mtt, c'mon man cheat in the $500 mtts, I may even take a %age of you.
  • cadillac wrote: »
    This argument stinks. I have seen people do much worse for a lot less.

You've ignored this part.
    kristy_sea wrote:
    you are 100% wrong about Moose. No question. No doubt. Just plain old fashioned wrong.
  • Did someone make 'bold font' trump? Guess I missed it.

Hey, we are all entitled to our opinion here. You obviously know the guy and feel strongly about yours (not like that is anything new =D).

I posted earlier in this thread that I was of the opinion that it he signed up by mistake. I based my opinion on Moose's word that this had never happened before. Then someone else gives us a link of 2 times that it has happened before and my opinion changed. Just like poker, more information changed my read. I believe that if some schmo can give 2 situations where it occurred before there are likely more to be found.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
  • Had to join to clarify something. MAing isn't allowed because players don't want it allowed. Why would the site care if you want to play twice? You are stealing equity from other players. Everyone would love losing players to register as many times as they'd like, obviously. Anyway, off to look for a link where someone explains it much better than I.

For the record, I feel bad for ya moose. I don't think many of us posting on Pokah! wanted you or the other MAers punished quite so severly. I think I believe your story and I'll be posting my support of a return of the $9k minus the winnings from the BD quali. The point was for ongame to reinstate the ip blocker (which they have as of today) and to explain why they removed it(which they haven't)

Good day ;)