Season 10 Game 1

2»

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    That particular short story only had limited availability, as it was not a fully published work. Matter of fact, only had the draft copy, and some SOB stole it!! ;)

Damn..., I'm busted..., I thought he'd never find out...., oh well...,

Don't you worry AJ, I'll make sure to return the previously "borrowed" draft masterpiece of yours for you to go ahead and complete!!! But if you ask me, that some shitty..., errrr, I mean *golden*..., piece of work you have going on. I find the your topic on "how to consistently bust out early on da hill week in and week out" particularly interesting and fascinating. (ohhhh and btw, damn you Anna Kournikova, damn you!) icon12.gif
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    I find the your topic on "how to consistently bust out early on da hill week in and week out" particularly interesting and fascinating.

You like that, you're going to just love the latter chapter...titled "Now that you've convinced them you're a fish...TAKE THEM TO THE SLAUGHTER"
  • Good to see some old faces and new fathers. Congrats to all (fathers and winners).
    All I can say is...., this is really insane!!!

As I recall, you were one of the short stacks at the table when Chris took me out..., (btw, those damn Anna Kournikovas, always looks great - never wins).

I felt bad busting you out with a suck out, but then I realized that you busted Jeff with the same kind of suck out. So I felt much better.

As Darryl said when we were 3 handed we all got into the money because of our skills (at sucking out.)

BTW Kris you can't beat the 47o with A-6.....
  • I"m currently studying Tournament poker and the Art of "Re-Sucking out". I know how to suck out, but after it happens to me I need to learn the art of re sucking out. After all my 99 never should lose. If it's better than QQ it must be better than 88.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    I felt bad busting you out with a suck out, but then I realized that you busted Jeff with the same kind of suck out. So I felt much better.

True, true... but if you recall, he min raised my bb (we were at 30-60) and Aaron called..., so you know me when it comes to pot odds... couldn't careless what two cards I have..., heck, I could have one of the jokers plus the cut card and I'd still call....

But what do you know, I was sooooooooooooooted J3. My card value increased another 2% and when the flop came, I couldn't believe my freaking eyes..., I was happy to check knowing full well he'd ship it in if he hits any part of it. Oooooooops

Mental side note #2: Remember to not under value AA (put same level and category as J3 soooooted) but ease up on gapper connectors like 57 etc. Ensure to check with Derek for final confirmation

Don't worry about the suck out..., blame Anna for looking so damn sexy! Apparently, I heard that AQ at that table was good all the way all night..., ask AJ and he'll tell you!
    Apparently, I heard that AQ at that table was good all the way all night..., ask AJ and he'll tell you!

LIES...My AQ last hand was no match for Steve's AK...and I put him on that too, just so short stacked I couldn't get away from the it. AQ of late has not been very good for me lately. Last night, played three SnG's, busted out every time with AQ...vs A9, 78s, 99...never got anywhere with it, and was short stacked every time. AQ is NOT the nuts.
    AQ is NOT the nuts.

You're playing it wrong AJ;)
  • derksen wrote: »
    You're playing it wrong AJ;)

Dude...you've seen me play long enough...have I EVER played ANY hand right?
  • My Final Hand this night was also a busted A Q
    Dude...you've seen me play long enough...have I EVER played ANY hand right?

LOL!!! It's funny cause it's true (J/K!!).
    True, true... but if you recall, he min raised my bb (we were at 30-60) and Aaron called..., so you know me when it comes to pot odds... couldn't careless what two cards I have..., heck, I could have one of the jokers plus the cut card and I'd still call....

But what do you know, I was sooooooooooooooted J3. My card value increased another 2% and when the flop came, I couldn't believe my freaking eyes..., I was happy to check knowing full well he'd ship it in if he hits any part of it. Oooooooops

Mental side note #2: Remember to not under value AA (put same level and category as J3 soooooted) but ease up on gapper connectors like 57 etc. Ensure to check with Derek for final confirmation

Don't worry about the suck out..., blame Anna for looking so damn sexy! Apparently, I heard that AQ at that table was good all the way all night..., ask AJ and he'll tell you!

NO 5 5 was the nuts. I'm upset that I missed making the call with 55 that would have taken 2 players out. But dodging a potential 12 outs isn't what I like to do.