Game 8 SignUp OPEN

2»

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    Not sure if I can make it out or not. May have to fork over a weeks pay to get my truck out of the shop.

BTW, anyone able to give me an estimate on a new fuel pump, installed, for a 95 Chevy Blazer? Just looking for ballpark here, want to make sure I'm not getting ripped.

I had one replaced a while back...

depending on where you get the parts, you're looking at around $50-$100 and about the same for the labour.

I'd budget around $150-$200.00 if I were you.

Regards,

MC
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    I'd budget around $150-$200.00 if I were you.

Not even close...looked up the cost of the unit myself..retails for $250 minimum!

Got told it will be $400 installed by the shop. Not bad, considering one of the guys I work with told me the guy charged him $950 last year for his!
    Not even close...looked up the cost of the unit myself..retails for $250 minimum!

Got told it will be $400 installed by the shop. Not bad, considering one of the guys I work with told me the guy charged him $950 last year for his!

Geeezzzzz..., what da heck is that $400!!!!...

gotta find new "connections" there..., well, I guess AJ working overtime next Thursday folks. icon12.gif That's one less body to worry about! I'm moving up (three more and I'm in the money! Sweeeeeeettt!)icon12.gif
  • thanks everyone , i just hit a rush when we were down to 5 players. i think it was AQ, AK, AA consecutively then two hands later KK. that padded my stack pretty nicely. Anyways good game everyone.
  • You played a great game Nib. Especially when I tried to represent the nut flush, WHILE you were holding it!

Now I know how Chris Elliott feels. ???
    You played a great game Nib. Especially when I tried to represent the nut flush, WHILE you were holding it!

Now I know how Chris Elliott feels. ???

Makes you kind of warm and fuzzy inside.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Makes you kind of warm and fuzzy inside.

Oh, you mean that sick, stomach turning, vomit inducing feeling you get? Oh yea...warm and fuzzy.

Now that I know, I think I should apologize for beating you with it back then.

Naaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;)
    Oh, you mean that sick, stomach turning, vomit inducing feeling you get? Oh yea...warm and fuzzy.

Now that I know, I think I should apologize for beating you with it back then.

Naaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;)

Well you only feel that way when they call.
  • Ching Hill'ers.... thanks for the support on the dog attack issue. Everything appears to be resolved, although I can't get into detail for legal reasons.

Regards,

Derek
  • derksen wrote: »
    Ching Hill'ers.... thanks for the support on the dog attack issue. Everything appears to be resolved, although I can't get into detail for legal reasons.

Regards,

Derek

Good to hear Derek! Hopefully those pesky 'legal' issues will be dealt with quickly as well.
  • Derek..., nice to hear from ya! All the best in your pending legal issues!

Listen dude, I tried to represent but sorry to let you down. I even went into the merge with a nice stack but card went south on me again as always whether it got out kicked, out flopped or even out bluffed (can't do nothing on the latter without your reading abilities).icon12.gif

Basically, you gotta come back soon!!! We need more people to get into one of those suck outs situations (one in particular AJ's AKo vs Romer's AKo with runner runner diamonds flush for Romer!) That was sick!!!

See ya soon!

MC
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    We need more people to get into one of those suck outs situations (one in particular AJ's AKo vs Romer's AKo with runner runner diamonds flush for Romer!) That was sick!!!

I felt the vomit in my throat on that one. But I got him back in the cash game...felted him two or three times, each time on a river suckout too.
  • Leader Boards are updated. Man, this one is going to be close...

STEVE 329.86
    GARRY 327.13
    A.J. 252.08
    KRIS 234.8
    ANTHONY 224.1
    DAN 157.27
    DARRYL 134.66
    MIKE 131.41
    NIB 126.14
    ROMER 125.82
    DEREK 119.45
    ALLEN 107.44
    MICHEAL 94.48
    AMANDA 55.35
    JUSTIN 50.42
    WYNDAM 39.38
    BROCK 37.49
    JOE 35.27
    MAX 32.39
    AARON 30.43
    DAVE 30.08
    JEFF 28.07
    GREG 17.65
    IGOR 14.05
    ROB 13
  • Glad to hear things have been resolved. and may your dog have a full and speedy recovery.
    derksen wrote: »
    Ching Hill'ers.... thanks for the support on the dog attack issue. Everything appears to be resolved, although I can't get into detail for legal reasons.

Regards,

Derek
    Leader Boards are updated. Man, this one is going to be close...

STEVE 329.86
    GARRY 327.13
    A.J. 252.08
    KRIS 234.8
    ANTHONY 224.1
    DAN 157.27
    DARRYL 134.66
    MIKE 131.41
    NIB 126.14
    ROMER 125.82
    DEREK 119.45
    ALLEN 107.44
    MICHEAL 94.48
    AMANDA 55.35
    JUSTIN 50.42
    WYNDAM 39.38
    BROCK 37.49
    JOE 35.27
    MAX 32.39
    AARON 30.43
    DAVE 30.08
    JEFF 28.07
    GREG 17.65
    IGOR 14.05
    ROB 13

Who the hell is that donkey in fifth? And how in God's name did he get there? You people should be ashamed . . .
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Sorry I missed the cash game (AKA the Fedex donation fund).

I think you were scared to donate tweety bird.
  • derksen wrote: »

Regards,

Derek

I hope your dog will have a speedy recovery mr. "great reader".
    No worries...put a couple of beats on Mr. FedEx that had him delivering sob stories ;) That's what you get for going runner-runner-runner-runner on me!

couple of beats...hmmm, more like 4 of them, and on the river always. gg AJ.

congrats to Nib, your a pretty solid player. I'm changing my tactics next time, gonna bring the "Kerr" redbull instead of my 12 pack. I'll save my drinks for the weekend instead.
  • AJ ...got room for me ? Havent been out much due to holidays etc etc etc ....but if you got a seat I'm there ....thanks....Rob
  • Sure Rob...I'll add you
  • 95, chev blazer fuel pump
    MCflip73 wrote: »
    Geeezzzzz..., what da heck is that $400!!!!...

gotta find new "connections" there..., well, I guess AJ working overtime next Thursday folks. icon12.gif That's one less body to worry about! I'm moving up (three more and I'm in the money! Sweeeeeeettt!)icon12.gif

http://cpwstore.carpartswholesale.com/catalog/?N=9211&Nr=OR(AND(make:Chevrolet,model:Blazer,year:1995),AND(universal:1))&Vi=9866+1588+4294966985&y=1995&mk=Chevrolet&md=Blazer

Just get an aftermarket one from the wholesalers, $61.09.

Buy a fuel line wrench , depressureize, do it yourself.
  • 95, chev blazer fuel pump

http://cpwstore.carpartswholesale.com/catalog/?N=9211&Nr=OR(AND(make:Chevrolet,model:Blazer,year:1995),AND(universal:1))&Vi=9866+1588+4294966985&y=1995&mk=Chevrolet&md=Blazer

Just get an aftermarket one from the wholesalers, $61.09.

Buy a fuel line wrench , depressureize, do it yourself.

Where the HELL were you last week?