Game 6 Signup

Can you believe its already half way through the season? Garry and Steve are neck and neck so far but they CAN be stopped...can't they??

1 - AJ
2 - Darryl
3 - Derek
4 - Kris
5 - Garry
6 - Steve
7 - Romer
8 - Nib
9 -
10 - Greg (tentative)
11 - Dave L. (Romer's friend 1)
12 - Brock
13 - Micheal

Comments

• In to defend chump title.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    In to defend chump title.

I don't think we have EVER had anyone DEFEND THAT title...but hey, you're welcome to defend it against my KK's anytime ;)
  • I will be there
  • Nib...email me back to my hotmail account and I'll forward you the address and contact information.

Welcome to The Hill!
  • hey man sign me up
  • I'm in. Might be bringing a friend. I'll let you know tomorrow.
  • Couple of new faces, and hopefully Romer coming too...looks like you might have abit of competition for that Chump position Darryl... ;)
  • oooooh I smell a "last shorter" bet
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I don't think we have EVER had anyone DEFEND THAT title...but hey, you're welcome to defend it against my KK's anytime ;)

??? AJ.... Stealing my JJ thunder big boy?
  • derksen wrote: »
    ??? AJ.... Stealing my JJ thunder big boy?

Not this time...this was directed straight at Darryl...re raising me allin from UTG on Saturday with AJ vs my KK...J on the flop, another on the turn...who does that, seriously?
    Not this time...this was directed straight at Darryl...re raising me allin from UTG on Saturday with AJ vs my KK...J on the flop, another on the turn...who does that, seriously?

In my defence - you were supposed to fold there. Calling foiled my plan, which forced me to use my suckout card calling prowess.

Notice I had no intention of calling for the A.

I went for the sick beat call of JJ.
    In my defence - you were supposed to fold there. .

Hmm, am I that easy to push off a hand? Going to have to fight back abit harder I think.
    Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Calling foiled my plan, which forced me to use my suckout card calling prowess.

Notice I had no intention of calling for the A.

I went for the sick beat call of JJ.

As of this Thursday, I am REVOKING all suckout cards prior to game start!!! If you suckout during the game, you will get one of my famous STARES, known to make grown men cower in fear and women faint with anticipation.
    Hmm, am I that easy to push off a hand? Going to have to fight back abit harder I think.

Sweet! AJ's playing mad loose tomorrow!!! Might have to pull out Tony's check call strategy. check call, check call, check call, check call.... you get the idea.

As of this Thursday, I am REVOKING all suckout cards prior to game start!!! If you suckout during the game, you will get one of my famous STARES, known to make grown men cower in fear and women faint with anticipation.

If that goes for chris too, i might have to join back in on the games. :)

i still wake up in a cold sweat, yelling how the feck 3,4 against pocket aces, who bets that crap.

:):)
  • MIKE!!! Where you been bud?? You're always welcome to join the game.

And Chris and Eleanor are busy lately with the whole birthing thing...they are taking a break from playing for awhile, so you don't have to work about 23o beating you ;)

Damn AJ..., how in da heck do u expect me to go out and compete this Thursday then?!?! ??? You're taking away my only game plan!!!

I guess I will have to put away Darryl's "Just get there" booklet for the time being and play my "A"mateur game throughout the tourney.

You've all been warned folks! See u Thurs!!!
  • all you folks talk too much smack!!!! let the chips do the talking!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ELLIOTTS ON THEIR NEW BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I was going to play tonight but I"m tied up at work. Congrats to the new Mama and Papa. I really need to make more time for poker.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I was going to play tonight but I"m tied up at work. Congrats to the new Mama and Papa. I really need to make more time for poker.

No Problem Joe...you're welcome anytime you can make it out.
  • Hi AJ,

It's Greg, I'm going to try to come out tonight. The wife is pregnant again and at the point not feeling all that great, so it all depends on how she feels. Do you mind putting me down as a maybe?
  • I'll put you down as tentative, hopefully, the wife will feel better.

Sheesh...what's with all the pregnancies on The Hill? Steve, Chris & El, Garry, now Greg...

Derek...worried yet? ;)
  • I'm out too, AJ. No, the misses ain't preggers, but I feel like I have morning sickness. I'll see you next week.

Anthony
  • Hope you're feeling better Milo...to tell the truth, I'm not 100% today either. Must be something going round again.
  • Romer won...'nuff said :rage:
    Romer won...'nuff said :rage:

Are you sure there arent some details missing here?

I heard some rumours about cardracking, queens vs. aces, and specifically witnessing a "record setting" performance.

Can anyone verify?
    Are you sure there arent some details missing here?

I heard some rumours about cardracking, queens vs. aces, and specifically witnessing a "record setting" performance.

Can anyone verify?

All bullshit!! I assure you...nothing spectacular happened last night...nothing at all...NOTHING!!!:rage:
  • Nahhh, I was at the other table..., where btw high pocket pairs seems to get cracked every freaking time you played them..., so I wasn't really paying much attention to the "phenomenon" going on at the other table!!!

But to answer your question Darryl, there was some rumor about someone breaking an old traditional record..., details are sketchy at this point but something about a two hander in under 3 1/2 mins to exit the tournament...., I wonder who could it be?!?!?!?

Hmmm, must be just some "urban legend" or something. We should investigate further just to ensure the authenticity of the story. Anybody seen or heard anything..., please post in BIG BOLD LETTERS!!!

Thank you
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    Hmmm, must be just some "urban legend" or something. We should investigate further just to ensure the authenticity of the story.

I have investigated to the best of my ability and have determined it was my evil twin!

ALRIGHT ALREADY...I'M THE NEW RECORD HOLDER FOR FASTEST BUSTOUT...3:22 OF LEVEL 1!!
  • Another crazy game last night... hope to do it again next week guys...
    A small correction AJ, the time was 3:22 !!!!!

AC
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Another crazy game last night... hope to do it again next week guys...
    A small correction AJ, the time was 3:22 !!!!!

AC

Fine. I doubt 20secs will change anything anyway...looks like I'll hold that honour for quite awhile..sigh...sometimes, I really HATE this game