Game 5 Player's List

I'm not in town at the moment, and haven't had a chance to send out the updated spreadsheet to everyone, but I will when I get back.

Game 5 is now OPEN for seating! Hope to see everyone out.

1) AJ
2) Darryl
3) Garry
4) Micheal
5) Anthony
6) Kris
7) Derek
8 Steve
9) Dan
10) Allen
11) Justin
12) Amanda

Comments

• I've heard of this game. I'm in.
  • I'm in....
  • golfing in the aft/poker in the PM. Sounds like a plan...

AJ, If I'm late, you know I'm just finishing my "set bogey" on the 18th but will be in attendance to donate to the ching hill foundation.

PS: when r u planning to host ur 2mil free roll AJ? I'm still waiting for that invite?

MC
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    PS: when r u planning to host ur 2mil free roll AJ? I'm still waiting for that invite?

Haven't even checked my tickets yet, sorry. Have no fear. If I'm found to have the $32m winning numbers, there WILL be the freeroll of a lifetime for all Ching Hill players. I'll keep you posted.
  • Looks like I joined you band of pirates at the right time, then.

I'm in.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Haven't even checked my tickets yet, sorry. Have no fear. If I'm found to have the $32m winning numbers, there WILL be the freeroll of a lifetime for all Ching Hill players. I'll keep you posted.

Freeeroll - I'm calling for a chop as soon as the cards are dealt!!

I'm in for tomorrow if we can scrounge up 8 players.
  • derksen wrote: »
    Freeeroll - I'm calling for a chop as soon as the cards are dealt!!

Is that the ONLY way you can win?? ;)

You're IN.
    Is that the ONLY way you can win?? ;)

You're IN.

No... I've been taking notes watching you on when to put your money in when you're the underdog. You seem to get lucky and make the money. I think I'll put away this 'make good decisions' routine, and give the luck wheel a big f***in spin. ;)
    No... I've been taking notes watching you on when to put your money in when you're the underdog. You seem to get lucky and make the money. I think I'll put away this 'make good decisions' routine, and give the luck wheel a big f***in spin. ;)

Whatever works dude...couldn't HURT your game anyway ;)
    Whatever works dude...couldn't HURT your game anyway ;)

I know. My game is AWESOME! (less the 'cashing' part):)
  • I am OK with you putting bounties on eachother.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I am OK with you putting bounties on eachother.

You are tooooo funny!
  • I will be there
  • Shaping up nicely for tonight. Still lots of seats left too. Dan, is Amanda coming out? Let me know. Thanks
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    I will be there

Wow... we're even being graced by a successful (sorry Justin) WSOP veteran. Didn't think that the CHSOP would be of any interest any more.

Hmm.... looking at the acronym, I think we should change our SET game to a 'CHOPS' game (Ching Hill Official Poker Series), as that's how it always works out anyway!!
  • It'll be great to have a money finisher from the WSOP grace us all with his presence and tell stories of his accomplishments. Good to have you Steve, you WSOP veteran you ;)

Justin's time will come soon enough, I have no doubt at all.

As far as the SET game chopping, when you finish THAT high in a bigger game, Derek, the last few players can agree to anything they wish. I'm sure if you continue calling your 2:1 favourite hands and manage to NOT get beat, you'll end up that high in a tournament as well ;)

Ching Hill Official Poker Series?? Hmmmm, I can work that

X number of Events in total
    NLHE
    LHE
    Omaha High
    Omaha Hi/Lo
    Stud
    HORSE
    total points determine winner, each game is say $20

What the hell am I doing? I'm on holidays this week...no thinking permitted!!
    It'll be great to have a money finisher from the WSOP grace us all with his presence and tell stories of his accomplishments. Good to have you Steve, you WSOP veteran you ;)

Justin's time will come soon enough, I have no doubt at all.

As far as the SET game chopping, when you finish THAT high in a bigger game, Derek, the last few players can agree to anything they wish. I'm sure if you continue calling your 2:1 favourite hands and manage to NOT get beat, you'll end up that high in a tournament as well ;)

Ching Hill Official Poker Series?? Hmmmm, I can work that

X number of Events in total
    NLHE
    LHE
    Omaha High
    Omaha Hi/Lo
    Stud
    HORSE
    total points determine winner, each game is say $20

What the hell am I doing? I'm on holidays this week...no thinking permitted!!

Stud Hi/Lo and Razz????

Have the buy-in for each game be $20 (pay out 1st/2nd/3rd.) but then have a few dollars from each game going into the total point leader overall fund.

So if you are the point leader over all you win a few dollars, but winners from each game get paid as well.

Just like the Player of the year right now for the WSOP.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Stud Hi/Lo and Razz????

Have the buy-in for each game be $20 (pay out 1st/2nd/3rd.) but then have a few dollars from each game going into the total point leader overall fund.

So if you are the point leader over all you win a few dollars, but winners from each game get paid as well.

Just like the Player of the year right now for the WSOP.

You're reading my mind, Chris. Make each game $20+$5. Each game top three payout for the accumulated $20 buyins, the $5 goes toward the final CHAMPIONSHIP round or something like your idea, Total Points Leader gets it, or chop top three points leaders 50/30/20. Just some thoughts rolling here, but I think its a hell of an idea.
    You're reading my mind, Chris. Make each game $20+$5. Each game top three payout for the accumulated $20 buyins, the $5 goes toward the final CHAMPIONSHIP round or something like your idea, Total Points Leader gets it, or chop top three points leaders 50/30/20. Just some thoughts rolling here, but I think its a hell of an idea.

Holy shit.... all this from an acronym. Sounds like fun.
    STR82ACE wrote:
    As far as the SET game chopping, when you finish THAT high in a bigger game, Derek, the last few players can agree to anything they wish

Yes AJ..... I am aware of that. I think you take the "anything they wish" part a little too seriously. I think you're the only one who has talked about chopping a dirty sanchez... or whatever the f*** you weird ass Bramptonians call it. (oh.... yeah.... didn't think I'd bring out that puppy.... did ya!!) /SLAM!

Doesn't take much to get an idea running on The Hill, does it? We're all freaks, that's why

derksen wrote: »
    Yes AJ..... I am aware of that. I think you take the "anything they wish" part a little too seriously. I think you're the only one who has talked about chopping a dirty sanchez... or whatever the f*** you weird ass Bramptonians call it. (oh.... yeah.... didn't think I'd bring out that puppy.... did ya!!) /SLAM!

BITCH! ;)

or whatever the f*** you weird ass Bramptonians call it. (oh.... yeah.... didn't think I'd bring out that puppy.... did ya!!) /SLAM!

Have to be the pedant who points out that Ching Hill is in Bramalea . . .
    NOT Brampton.
  • Sorry for the last minute notice but count me in!
  • Milo wrote: »
    NOT Brampton.

Now don't go and ruin a perfectly good trash talking session with details.
  • The continuing saga of the Garry and Steve show added yet another chapter tonight, with the two of them going headsup yet again. Quite the accomplishment for Garry too, as when we merged, he only had 250 left in chips. But his play was solid and after doubling up a couple of times with AK against AQ, he was quickly back in the game. I wasn't handy to watch the final hand, so I have no idea how it played, but Garry's A8 boated up for him for the win.

I took third place, and Derek was bubble, with Darryl having the Chump honours tonight. Derek made a HUGE hand when his pocket 2's got called by Allen's KK AND Kris's JJ. Deuce on the turn tripled Derek up, and crippled Kris.

Good game everyone. Hope to see you all again on Saturday for the BBQ and Poker Tournament at my place.
  • Milo wrote: »
    NOT Brampton.

Word.

Milo....you must be old-school, not many people even know what Bramalea is these days.

Look at Garry on a heater! Congrats again!!

I hope to see a bunch of you on Saturday....it's been hard not coming to the games!
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    Look at Garry on a heater! Congrats again!!

I'll say! He's been burning up the felt lately. He's cashed every game he's played this season so far, but so has Steve. Garry just pulled ahead of Steve with his win last night on both Money and Points boards.

Here's the current Points Leader board as of last night:

GARRY 240.76
    STEVE 217.39
    A.J. 173.87
    DAN 130.11
    KRIS 118.13
    ANTHONY 118.12
    ALLEN 107.44
    DEREK 75.66
    MIKE 71.91
    DARRYL 54.08
    JUSTIN 50.42
    AMANDA 39.74
    WYNDAM 39.38
    AARON 30.43
    JEFF 28.07
    MICHEAL 19.75
    MAX 16.54
    BROCK 15.22
    IGOR 14.05
    JOE 13
  • Congrats guys.

Yes, the 22 triple up was brutal, but it felt great!! AJ, I really tried your strategy of going in as the under dog, sucking out, and cashing. I managed to do 2 of the 3. I'll keep practicing ;)

Thanks again for the game.

Derek
    AJ, I really tried your strategy of going in as the under dog, sucking out, and cashing. I managed to do 2 of the 3. I'll keep practicing ;)

Yes, young grasshopper...when you can suck out on the MASTER, it is time for you to go ;) Its a skill that requires a lifetime to learn, but when applied correctly, can be very gratifying, as you no doubt had a taste of when your ducks boated up.
  • Congrats on the win Garry.