WPC XIII - NL Shoot-out - 3/5pm Sat July 26th - Waterloo

2»

Comments

• I'll play the tournament
  • wait, MARIO is playing cash game. I'm in greg, I'll be there for the cash game. Not sure about the tournament
  • ssj4hernan wrote: »
    wait, MARIO is playing cash game. I'm in greg, I'll be there for the cash game. Not sure about the tournament

I assume you mean the .25/.25 NL after the 1st round of the shoot-out. That should get going around 6/6:30pm.

/g2
  • greg, i was thinking at 3pm, i thought I saw mario being there at 3, i'll skip the tournament though.
    greg, i was thinking at 3pm, i thought I saw mario being there at 3, i'll skip the tournament though.
    Ok that's cool.

Since signups have been so low I was thinking I might change the format. The mixed cash game is going to stay, but around 5/6pm switch to .25/.25 NL and scratch the shoot-out. Or possibly just play a $20 SNG if we only have 1 table, then a cash game. What does everybody think of that?

/g2
  • Please put me down as tentative.

stp
  • Please sign me up for the tournament.
  • dammit dammit dammit dammit dammmit dammit dammit dammit,

I'm out.
  • Directions sent for Saturday. Barring a plethora of late signups the format of the tourney will just be a regular NL tourney.

Roger, I don't have your email address.

See you guys in 2 sleeps haha ;)

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Directions sent for Saturday. Barring a plethora of late signups the format of the tourney will just be a regular NL tourney.

Roger, I don't have your email address.

See you guys in 2 sleeps haha ;)

/g2

Put me down as a maybe for the tournament. Will confirm sometime Friday I am suppose to come out that way Saturday night, but I am just waiting to hear back from a guy.

Prophet 22
  • so g2, there will be a cash game starting at 3 or not? If not, then you think the cash game will start at 5?
    so g2, there will be a cash game starting at 3 or not? If not, then you think the cash game will start at 5?
    From 3-5pm there will be non-NL games (see the OP). Then at 5pm a NL tourney, then as enough people bust out the NL cash game will start, probably around 6pm.

/g2
  • hey g2, i'm not feeling well at all today, I'm not going to be able to make it today
  • I'll have my cell on me after 2pm. If anyone wants to play text or call me at 226-220-3760 for directions.

(please don't quote this post because I plan on editing out my # later)

/g2
  • I'll be there for the tournament at 5pm, not earlier though.

See you then.

stp

p.s. I am trying to recruit Michelle to come as well.
  • Bill Carr! You left your inhaler at my parents house. I'll leave it in the mailbox. I PM'd Buzzzardd Dave with the address in case you don't have it.

/g2
  • Thanks for having me. Nice to see some old timers come out. Good times.

stp
  • Thanks for having me, donating is fun!

edit: so is not following google maps on the way home and getting lost for half an hour.

edit 2: sorry for my less-than-stellar dealing too!
  • Note to self:

-Come to g2's angry
    -Get loser-pissed
    -Be unbelievably obnoxious to whole table

= $300 cash out in .25/.25

Sorry guys, I'm an absolute drunken douchebag.

(I prefer being a sober douchebag and will try to stay on the latter side, next time...Thanks for hosting!)