WPC XIII - NL Shoot-out - 3/5pm Sat July 26th - Waterloo

:s::h:WPC XIII:d::c:

Format: NL Holdem Shoot-out
Buyin: $20
Date: Saturday, July 26th, 2008 (not July 19th)
Doors open: 2:30pm
Mixed Cash Game Start: 3:00pm
Tournament Start: 5:00pm

Round 1 Blinds, Final Table Blinds, Starting Chips, Payouts. BYOB/S. Rake free.

Cash game:

We'll kick it off with just a little bit of NL Razz, so no one gets too hurt ;) Followed by some Crazy Pineapple then PLO.

3:00pm - $.25/$.25 NL Razz $50 max
3:30pm - $.25/$.25 Crazy Pineapple $50 max
4:15pm - $.25/$.25 PLO Hi $50 max
5:00pm+ - $.25/$.25 NL Holdem $50 max

3:00pm Mixed Cash Game Seats:
1. 'g2' Greg
2. 'DrTyore' Mark
3. 'damanj16' John
4. 'ItsaMe' Mario
5. 'zoolook' (tent)

5:00pm Shoot-out:

3 tables of 6 players, 20 minute 1st round blinds. Top two advance to final table, 25 minute blinds. Full final table paid if we get 18 players.

5:00pm Tournament Seats:
1. 'g2' Greg
2. 'DrTyore' Mark
3. 'damanj16' John
4. 'woog30' Roger
5. 'ItsaMe' Mario
6. 'Buzzzardd' Dave
7. 'Buzzzardd'+ John C
8. 'zoolook'
9. 'stpboy' Shannon

* Send me an email address by PM or to <gtwo at pokerforum dot ca> for directions
+ Confirmed latecomers will be blinded in

/g2

Comments

• Hey Greg...Can you sign me up for both please :)
  • Isn't this JohnnieH's BBQ day? Guess you're not on the 'A' list.
  • I would like to sign up for both please. thanks in advance Haris G.
  • moose wrote: »
    Isn't this JohnnieH's BBQ day? Guess you're not on the 'A' list.
    Oh shit you're right. Yes, I am on the A list... just didn't think to check facebook for conflicts. Hmmm.....

New Date: Saturday, July 26th

/g2
  • the 26th is still good for me Greg.
  • Edited thread title for you /g2
  • In

Again.. 16 people please! :)

Mark
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Edited thread title for you /g2
    Damn you're fast, I was just gonna PM you. Thanks Wes.

/g2
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    In
    For both?

Please specify :)

/g2
  • Put me as tentative for both. I will confirm by the 15th.
  • g2 wrote: »
    For both?

Please specify :)

/g2

Yes sir.. thank you sir

Mark
  • Xxxxxxxxx
  • Tentative for both please, I think I am finally free for a weekend!
  • Hey greg....sorry i cant make it the 26th :(.....I have my tattoo that day and its at 6:30...so i will have to cancel...sorry :(
  • This could be an interesting shoot-out. 5 players play down to 2. Then reset the stacks and play heads-up. Yay!

Hopefully interest picks up or if not I am open to adjusting the format (of the main tourney only). Still 3 weeks to go though.

/g2
  • sign me up for both cash & shootout
  • Put me in for the 5 o'clock game. I don't think I can make it any earlier then that.
  • No more interest in this? I know I've been gone a while but you can't have all forgotten how much I like to donate...
  • Still 2 weeks to go. I figure people are just waiting for other plans to pan out. Damn summer. I will be advertising this game at Buzzzarrd's today so maybe I can recruit some players.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Still 2 weeks to go. I figure people are just waiting for other plans to pan out.

That's what I'm doing.
  • Come on everyone, lets get signed up for this. I gotta get some money back after the one at my place today.
  • Greg, I have forwarded your email.
  • I'd like a seat in the cash game and tournament assuming someone can vouch for me.
  • Add John C. to the tournament.
  • Greg I am going to bail.

I was supposed to confirm by the 15th but I am two days late. I am going away on a boat for that weekend with my boys. I apologize for the cancellation, I really wanted to play.

On a side note, I have a new job and will be able to play in many more events now (as of Aug 1)
  • After coming back to Warcrack that is. ;)
    Greg I am going to bail.

I was supposed to confirm by the 15th but I am two days late. I am going away on a boat for that weekend with my boys. I apologize for the cancellation, I really wanted to play.

On a side note, I have a new job and will be able to play in many more events now (as of Aug 1)
  • Sorry guys, I have to bail on this :( Hopefully I'll be able to drag Watts up one weekend soon :)
  • Add damanj16 John to the tournament. I will hopefully have at least a few more this weekend.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    After coming back to Warcrack that is. ;)

True. Warcrack will come first!
  • um. I mixed up Waterloo and Cambridge. I'm pretty sure I can make it for the tournament, but I'm not sure about the cash game.