WPC XII - Deepstack - 2pm Sat June 14th - Waterloo

13»

Comments

• With the fewer # of players than I expected I have increased the starting stack to 30,000 to add even more play to this tourney. I'm sure someone will still find a way to bust out early though. Cough cough me cough cough

/g2
  • Sign me up please! I also sent you an email.
  • I'm back in...weeeee
  • Awesome, well over the Triple Crown min of 16. See everyone tomorrow. Make sure to let me know if you're going to be late. Thanks.

/g2
  • add me to the cash game list and send me the details.
  • It doesn't look like I am going to make it haven't worked since Feb and nothing coming in since i was a cash broker. My wife got really mad that I even wanted to go out there.

Sorry g2

Cameron
  • I'm good for tomorrow. May only be 2.5 hours late. Blind me out and I'll be there when I'm there.
  • I will be there Greg, blind me in if I am late.

Prophet 22
  • Greg, I need directions
  • moose wrote: »
    add me to the cash game list and send me the details.
    Hobbes wrote: »
    Greg, I need directions

Details sent.

/g2
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote: »
    It doesn't look like I am going to make it haven't worked since Feb and nothing coming in since i was a cash broker. My wife got really mad that I even wanted to go out there.

Sorry g2

Cameron
    Cam, that's too bad, I was really looking forward to seeing you again. Maybe next time.

/g2
  • moose wrote: »
    add me to the cash game list and send me the details.

And why aren't you in the tournament?

Prophet 22
  • will be there but will be late
  • OK, sign me up.
  • Sorry, got ahead of myself, I thought this was an evening game...please unsign me :(
  • Metro wrote: »
    Sorry, got ahead of myself, I thought this was an evening game...please unsign me :(
    Let me know if you wanna come for the cash game, that'll run til about 11pm.

/g2
  • And why aren't you in the tournament?

Prophet 22

Meh. I've been to g2s twice. Finished last and finished first. I think I've covered everything now.

Unlikely I can make cash game now either.
  • Once one more player busts out we're collapsing to two tables and starting the cash game.

/g2
  • How's it going Brent.
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote: »
    How's it going Brent.

I just left and they were down to 3 players left. I think Brent was short stacked.

Thanks Greg and parents. Great poker and awesome burgers. I still can't believe they carried the table back in for you.
  • Great time.
    Nice to see some old faces again (Brent/Tom)

Thanks to Greg's parents for their hospitality
  • Brent came in 3rd. Congrats to new faces Haris on second place and Doug with the win.

/g2
  • Thanks for hosting a great tournament Greg! It was great to be able to play again up here with so many great people. Hopefully Mario you will be to my right next time, cause you simple owned me yesterday. Congrats to the Harris and Doug, it was a good final 3 with lots of play left. Too bad I didn't see you moose, maybe next time!

Prophet 22
  • g2 wrote: »
    Brent came in 3rd. Congrats to new faces Haris on second place and Doug with the win.

/g2

Ah...I see that bringing in the ringers to stop Mark from achieving the triple crown, worked out perfectly.
  • I would like to thank the host on a great game, great food and also thank the solid group of poker players that I met for the first time I really enjoyed myself and will return thanks.

regards; Haris G.
  • Congrats and nice comeback.