WPC XII - Deepstack - 2pm Sat June 14th - Waterloo

Comments

• hello to all just joined this site, I live in the Guelph area play alot of poker on the Ontario Poker Tour (free poker), Red Hot....and a weekly in Cambridge. Looking forward to meeting and playing against some new people on the felt.

regards; Haris G.
  • Can you please add me to the list, thanks
  • Wahoo! 16 + people!

NOBODY LEAVE / DROP OUT!

Mark
  • Relax Mark, I'm a tentative +1. I'll confirm asap.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I'm a tentative +1. I'll confirm asap.

Are you expecting?
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Are you expecting?

yes, it is yours and I'm keeping it.
  • Active Members: 355

350 Smart asses...
  • is this at a bar or a house

and how many people are registered

and how much
  • joshcanada wrote: »
    is this at a bar or a house

and how much

This is at a house.
    Read the original post for details of buyin and to see how many players have registered.
  • joshcanada wrote: »
    is this at a bar or a house

and how much
    LOL @ the thought of a deepstack at a bar. Also, LOL @ you just reading the title of the thread. Hope you can make it though :)

/g2
  • Looks like I'm out. :(
  • Greg, can I bring a friend?
  • Preroller wrote: »
    Greg, can I bring a friend?
    Please do.

/g2
  • Alright, with 18 players looks like this will be a Triple Crown event!

/g2

P.s. Yes, I am trying to jinx it
  • wait for it
  • Shaping up to be a great tournament. Directions have been sent. See everyone on Saturday!

/g2
  • It looks like I cannot make it. Even tho the horse isn't racing my daughter wants a road trip for fathers day weekend. It's probably off to wonderland.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    It looks like I cannot make it. Even tho the horse isn't racing my daughter wants a road trip for fathers day weekend. It's probably off to wonderland.

I have to cancel too.
  • lol, my +1 is a -1 so Mark doesn't get his shot at the TC.
  • Thought... is it worthwhile for me to stay on if I know I'm going to be about three hours late?

I'm looking to see what you think the blinds and my stack will be at by that point. And, yes, I will likely last longer if I skip the first three hours. :)
  • I will not be attending due to work issues .. Stupid work always gettin in the way of stuff. Sorry guys and girls ....
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    I have to cancel too.
    Oh wow, it was even funnier the second time.

/g2
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Thought... is it worthwhile for me to stay on if I know I'm going to be about three hours late?

I'm looking to see what you think the blinds and my stack will be at by that point. And, yes, I will likely last longer if I skip the first three hours. :)
    Assuming 8 ppl per table and a very fast 16 hands per level (48 per hour) you would be down to about 12,000 (M~8.0) at 5:15pm or 14,500 (M~12) at 4:55pm.

With a more reasonable 12 hands per level (even that's probably too high) I'd estimate about 14,000 (M~9.5) at 5:15pm or 16,000 (M~13) at 4:55pm.

It's up to you of course, but I don't think you'd be in too bad of shape. And you'd still be in time for burger break, and there's always the cash game.

/g2
  • I have a feeling we're gonna make Triple Crown. (as long as Nik doesn't cancel)

/g2
  • Ill be there for sure..im not cancelling lol...Mark will kick my butt :)....
  • I get excited when there are new posts here HOPING that someone has canceled..we're just two people away from wrecking Mark's day!

half-kidding..I love you xoxoxoxoxox, but you'd be insufferable if you won, I think.
  • True..

I really would be...

BTW.. that coffee this morning had a poison in it.. you'll get the antidote when you buy-in for the game

Mark
  • I knew something had to be up, I couldn't imagine why you'd be nice for no reason...

Though I presumed you just violated me in my sleep..again.
  • Nah..

When you keep agreeing to sleep in the same area knowing what happens, it becomes implied consent...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Nah..

When you keep agreeing to sleep in the same area knowing what happens, it becomes implied consent...

Mark

Ahh.... the old "open hole" defence.