A Challenge to the Poker Forum

2»

Comments

• Ok I apologize, and agree.

So let's get started. I haven't played in a week though, so I can't volunteer a hand history.

I will volunteer to collect the PM's though, and submit them on the day decided.

Perhaps we can randomize things by having ten people submit a hand history to me, and I'll pick one name out of a hat at random and post that one.

Thoughts?
  • You may want to look again. I clarified that MTT turbos are useless. Shove/fold. Good analysis.

MTT turbos are one thing..SnGs are another.
  • Akala16 wrote: »
    Wat?...I thought his groupthink, pat each other on the back comments were directed at some of the Kitchener micro donks...not the thinking players like Cadillac.

I knew the good players are from Waterloo, bad players are from Kitchener idea would filtre in eventually.

You sir are a rascist
  • You may want to look again. I clarified that MTT turbos are useless. Shove/fold. Good analysis.

STT Turbos once the blinds get to 100/200 with an ante are pretty much the same thing. Hence why I also mentioned them.
  • Solid idea. Who would not approve. Lets get the ball rolling.

Why so excited to see me in this thread Dr. T?
  • because you're funny...I thought you were at FV this weekend?
  • I'd just like to add that I likely have no time to actually do anything with this idea, (I'm hectic workrelated for awhile)..

I think Kristy volunteered to step up for administration.. I wouldn't mind being kept in the loop of course.
  • yeah, np..does somebody want to ship a complete HH? I don't have access to my computer and probably best if the 'holder' isn't the player any way.
  • OK, did this idea die or did I miss something? I don't want to step on toes, but unless I hear otherwise, I get this started myself... You are hereby given 36+ hrs notice. I'll post something Tuesday night to get things going!
  • Yup, I'm waiting for someone to take the ball and run with it, it's al yours MH.
  • Guess the spammers come out of hibernation in the springtime. :D
  • While I agree with the premise of the idea, I don't know... Does the collector simply vomit all the PM's received, including the stupid ones like "RAISE!", "It's push or fold" or "Raise if you're ahead and fold if behind". At least with responses coming in we can choose what ideas in the thread are worth building off of instead of getting a giant dump of shit with a few decent nuggets of poker insight sprinkled in. But I guess give it a trial and we'll see what we get...
  • ScoobyD wrote: »
    While I agree with the premise of the idea, I don't know... Does the collector simply vomit all the PM's received, including the stupid ones like "RAISE!", "It's push or fold" or "Raise if you're ahead and fold if behind". At least with responses coming in we can choose what ideas in the thread are worth building off of instead of getting a giant dump of shit with a few decent nuggets of poker insight sprinkled in. But I guess give it a trial and we'll see what we get...

Lol...it happened, a week ago. You were right.