sick check raise

2»

Comments

• BBC Z wrote: »
    m_dolens,

honest to god, don't talk to me about contributions to the poker community until you are at your two thousandth post in a relevant forum. I've given way more back to everyone here than I've ever taken. For the benefit of that contribution, I require that you deal with my attitude and whatever the fuck else I feel like doing.

You don't like my message? You think I'm short? Then just fuck off, I don't care.

No offense intended BBC Z, but you seem to be the only 2000+ poster that ever harps on how many posts you've had. I see you as a quality poster without a doubt, but I fear that attitude will keep many of the noobs from sticking around to approach 2k.
  • No offense intended BBC Z, but you seem to be the only 2000+ poster that ever harps on how many posts you've had. I see you as a quality poster without a doubt, but I fear that attitude will keep many of the noobs from sticking around to approach 2k.

Lol, don't confuse the thread about how posts get into the HoF as my bragging about my post count. The fact is that I've provided quality in a sea of uselessness for years around here.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Lol, don't confuse the thread about how posts get into the HoF as my bragging about my post count. The fact is that I've provided quality in a sea of uselessness for years around here.

Not arguing your quality, I just want to point out that useful posts can come from anyone. Daniel Negreanu could sign up tomorrow and his first post would be #1 just like everyone else. It just seemed to me that you implied there was some sort of magic associated with 2k in your response to m dolens.
  • This thread is retarded now.

The offensive posts almost always lead you to the answer you need...Caddy was a dick, but he also made the "don't tap the tank" point VERY CLEARLY

Quit crying ladies, and learn what you can.
  • Funny, I found it pretty retarded long before now.

Edit: actually looking back Zunni's post (while a threadjack) would have been a chance to learn how to properly play against maniacs but instead it became a pissfest.....I kept expecting to read something of usefulness, but alas none came.
  • ahhh good ol pokerforum
  • How to play against a Maniac who raises every hand.

1. Where to sit?
    Sit on his left if you want to isolate him by re-raising.
    Sit on his right if you want to see what the table does to get effective position the tables reaction to his raises.

2. Should you isolate him with raises?

You need to get an answer to the question, Will the table let me isolate the maniac?
    If the table lets you, then sure, sit on his left and go ahead and reraise with stuff like A9o.

If the table doesn't let you isolate the maniac, then you want to sit on the maniacs right so you have effective position on the tables reaction to the maniac.

3. How should I treat the maniac?

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad. High 5 him and buy him drinks. Murmur, "Good man" when he raises and you fold. Smile and say, "Nice bet" when he catches you bluffing with 27o.

4. What hands do I play?

A better selection than the mainac.
    If the maniac is raising any 2 and the table lets you isolate then, Pairs, Any A, K7, Q8, J9, suited connectors, suited one gaps, connected. is probably not a bad mix.

5. What if I suck at postflop play?

Ignore the above advice and play premium hands.
  • ahhh good ol pokerforum

QFT. This thread makes me smile...
  • me hate you all long time.

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS USELESS THREAD! if i had the power, i would have days ago...
  • Then just fuck off, I don't care.

Requote for poster.