WPC XI - NL Freezeout - 6pm Sat May 17th - Waterloo

13»

Comments

• moose wrote: »
    Dude you were supposed to drive so I could get hammered on my birthday. Tell work you have previous committments. C'mon.

Hmmm lets see $70/hr or watch moose get drunk......Sorry man no brainer there....
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Hmmm lets see $70/hr or watch moose get drunk......Sorry man no brainer there....

Agreed! See you on Saturday don't forget to pick up Moose.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

(btw, are you guys going to do something about the fact that none of these tournaments run regularly anymore..esp. the Cook Crew events..but even Bristol's have been slow.)

You should start another thread for your off topic discussion!.....Now that's settled... Give it to Charity like the Childrens' wish foundation.....or have some kind of freeroll to award it (with half the money to charity?). Roll it into another tourney....(and have the money go to charity)....etc.
  • 3 seats open.

/g2
  • Hey Greg. Since you've had some more cancellations, my buddy Tim will take a seat.

Sean
  • sstar wrote: »
    Hey Greg. Since you've had some more cancellations, my buddy Tim will take a seat.

Sean
    Cool. Is that 'dgangsta' Tim? Or am I confusing him with someone else who has been out to my games before? [scratches head]

2 seats.

/g2
  • Different Tim, but you have met him at my place.

Sean
  • hey greg...not sure if you got my text but i wont be able to make it ...i need to be at fubar at ten to get in..so in the rare event i made it that far..i wotn have time...sorry....good luck to everyone...and have fun :)
  • Sorry, won't be able to make it. I hope some day I will have the time to see everyone again. Good luck all!!!
  • knew I should have offered 4:1, I also won't be able to make it.

Make sure Mark doesn't win, it is the last leg of the Triple Crown for him.

GLA
  • Greg,

Can you PM your address?
  • Sorry Greg, can"t make it
  • moose wrote: »
    done
    Thanks moose. I had PM'd Zithal, just forgot to reply in here to say so.

/g2
  • im out too.
    sorry greg
  • I'll be there... just a little late.
  • Update:

Burgers are delicious....

And one player out... (not me, though I was close)

Mark
  • Breathe a sigh of relief forum...

I get 4th and don't take down the triple crown....

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    And one player out... (not me, though I was close)
    Hehehe it was me :fish:

/g2
  • Congratulations to moose for winning his second rung of the crown. He joins me, just needing a Cook Crew event!

/g2
  • great tournament g2, thanx
  • Thanks for hosting Greg, and for having awesome parents who let us all in their house and even cook great burgers! HOST MORE HOST MORE!!!

Congrats on the win Moose, well played and happy birthday. Now there's TWO players chasing the last leg of the triple crown.

Sean
    Now there's TWO players chasing the last leg of the triple crown.
    There are a couple others, I think it's moose and I who just need a Cook Crew. I know Mark only needs a WPC.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    There are a couple others, I think it's moose and I who just need a Cook Crew. I know Mark only needs a WPC.

/g2

Ahhhh, I didn't realize. I thought only Mark had two wins so far. Nice job then to you and the others who are chasing.
  • Found 2 beer cozies, a blue one and a green one.

/g2
  • Those are mine. Keep them if you want them, or if not, I'll grab them at your next one in June.

Sean
    Those are mine. Keep them if you want them, or if not, I'll grab them at your next one in June.

Sean
    They'll be waiting for you at the next WPC :)

/g2