WPC XI - NL Freezeout - 6pm Sat May 17th - Waterloo

Comments

• Hey Greg, can't make it again. Sorry, but the kids want to go to a movie. Have a great time!
  • 2BULLETS wrote: »
    Hey Greg, can't make it again. Sorry, but the kids want to go to a movie. Have a great time!
    You know this tourney is a month from now right?

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    You know this tourney is a month from now right?

/g2

His kids just like to plan ahead. July 23rd they're going to Mcdonalds.
  • Sorry Greg, I thought it was This weekend. I'll stay on the list if I can then! Nik, you are sooo HILARIOUS, not!
  • I'll give 2:1 on this..PM me

Edit: LOL...It is only Mario if I lose, otherwise msg. Kristy
    $2 for a burger and a pop is on again!
    Who's the man!?! :D

/g2
    Who's the man!?! :D

/g2
    What, no inflation? Best deal in town, can you save me a couple Greg? I won't get back from Mickey Mouse land until the 19th...
  • compuease wrote: »
    What, no inflation? Best deal in town, can you save me a couple Greg? I won't get back from Mickey Mouse land until the 19th...
    Probably June 14th for the next one.

/g2
  • Hey there...can u take my friend off the list...he will be out of town that weekend..but im still coming :) thanks greg !!
  • Add Jenn, please.
  • Hey Greg. If you have any cancellations, my friend Dennis would like to play also.

Sean
  • sstar wrote: »
    Hey Greg. If you have any cancellations, my friend Dennis would like to play also.

Sean
    I'll let you know as soon as I do.

/g2
  • cancel mmoose
  • sstar wrote: »
    Hey Greg. If you have any cancellations, my friend Dennis would like to play also.

Sean
    He's in.

/g2
  • Hi Greg. I'm going to have to cancel. Sorry I for the semi-late notice, hopefully some of the wiat listers can take my spot. Looks like I'm headed to Cedar Point for the long weekend. GL with the tourney.
  • Midas wrote: »
    I'm in if CanadaDave is in as we will probably car pool
    Looks like CanadaDave is out. Let me know if you can find a ride.

/g2
  • i'm from waterloo area, I was wondering if I can join in on this game and an other if there is space. Please PM, I have sent a PM.
    hernan
  • ssj4hernan wrote: »
    i'm from waterloo area, I was wondering if I can join in on this game and an other if there is space. Please PM, I have sent a PM.
    hernan

vouch if you need it Greg. Hernan's the shit
  • Awww, thanx kristy
  • Sorry for the late notice but I have to bail. Friends B-day party to go to...

GL all.

stp
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    vouch if you need it Greg. Hernan's the shit
    Unnecessary, but thanks.

Hernan, your bro is now in.

/g2
  • hey greg...is my best friends birthday that night..bujt i want to still play ....if ur still in the same place on univ by fubar then i can..i have to head to fubar..can u let me know ...thanks :)
  • Mr. Tentative = Mr. Out
  • Directions have been sent by email.

Currently one seat left for Saturday.

/g2
  • Who needs this for a triple crown win?
    Directions have been sent by email.

Currently one seat left for Saturday.

/g2

Make that 2 seats.
    I have to work till about 9...:(
  • This is the last one for me on the Triple Crown...

Mark
  • lol...as if you outed yourself.

The props are worth more than the prize pool?

(btw, are you guys going to do something about the fact that none of these tournaments run regularly anymore..esp. the Cook Crew events..but even Bristol's have been slow.)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Make that 2 seats.
    I have to work till about 9...:(

Dude you were supposed to drive so I could get hammered on my birthday. Tell work you have previous committments. C'mon.
  • Sorry Greg - I won't be able to make it Saturday.