Game 6 list

2»

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    When Derek lost his, you could hear his heart crack...very sad to witness, grown man almost in tears...very sad

Well.... if I remember correctly, and I can guarantee that I do, my green chip went in on my last bet.... and yes, it did hurt a little;)

No chump, no bubble, no lost green chip.
    When Derek lost his, you could hear his heart crack...very sad to witness, grown man almost in tears...very sad

Haha, you kill me too AJ...is the HULK chip the one thats worth $500? haha. What happened to Chris' Luckbox? and WSOP Kerr chumping out? and killing 2 birds with one stone? (AJ/ Hecktor). What type of cruise is this guy boating?
  • Ya ya I chumped ouyt last night.

Nothing went my way, couldn't get pockets kings to pay off, couldn't get a turned straight to pay off. and all other hands i had were beat by a better kicker.

Oh well these things happen, see you next week
  • Happens to us all, Steve...we know you're just saving up your BIG moves for your WSOP game!!

As promised, here's the victor's pic...now everyone will know who this new luck sack is!!

GG Mike!!

S8G6CHAMP.jpg
    Happens to us all, Steve...we know you're just saving up your BIG moves for your WSOP game!!

As promised, here's the victor's pic...now everyone will know who this new luck sack is!!

GG Mike!!

S8G6CHAMP.jpg

He looks like a UPS guy...lol!
  • You're right!!

He was ONTIME and has CASH!
    You're right!!

He was ONTIME and has CASH!

ONTIME but sent to the wrong recipient!
  • HAHAHA

you guys are to funny!!!
  • Sorry about this week AJ ...... heading out of town after work Thursday .....good luck to all !