Game 6 list

Halfway point of the season, and Allen has a very nice lead. But Chris's luckbox will surely make a reappearance and will sprinkle that lucky dust all over his game. Could get messy.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-07 12:21:26
hecktor - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-09 10:30:37
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-10 06:19:19
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
DWett - Seat Reserved - post
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-11 10:01:54
MikeHat - Seat Reserved - email (new guy)
Derksen - Seat Reserved - post
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-11 15:21:39
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - post
ElElliott - Seat Reserved - post
MCflip73 - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-12 10:44:18
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-12 11:34:04
akline - Seat Reserved - email
JHJ - Seat Reserved - post
TheBusDriver - Seat Reserved - the prodigal son hath returned!!!

Comments

• AJ,

Just got back from an extended Alberta stay.

I'm in for this week.
  • Good to hear, Darryl...hope you brought back some kind of 'luckbox'...seems to be the thing lately ;)
  • I should be good to go this week. Maybe I will bring my kleenex luck box. Hopefully the cold will dissapear by then!
  • Eleanor and I are in.
  • Really good game shaping up for this week. Haven't heard if Jeff is back yet or not either, but if he is, guaranteed he will play. Haven't heard from Aaron yet either.

Romer, you're missing a good one!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Really good game shaping up for this week. Haven't heard if Jeff is back yet or not either, but if he is, guaranteed he will play. Haven't heard from Aaron yet either.

Romer, you're missing a good one!!

Might be out another week as well, busy schedule.
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    Might be out another week as well, busy schedule.

Yea, looking for lost packages can do that.
    ;)
    Yea, looking for lost packages can do that.
    ;)

Okay thats it AJ,

I'm after your chips, and your chips ONLY! (like a bounty). Theres a rumour FedEx bought DHL in the states so you'll have no choice but to use the best, thats if you can afford us...lol!
    thats if you can afford us...lol!

I can definitely afford NOT to use Fedex! That way I can keep my production lines full ALL the time, not just when Fedex THINKS I need something. ;)

Too bad you're not coming out Thursday, Romer...almost sounded like a threat...be fun to see you try and take my chips. I'm a real threat when I'm short stacked ;)
    I can definitely afford NOT to use Fedex! That way I can keep my production lines full ALL the time, not just when Fedex THINKS I need something. ;)

Too bad you're not coming out Thursday, Romer...almost sounded like a threat...be fun to see you try and take my chips. I'm a real threat when I'm short stacked ;)

I'd love to AJ, but its my old man's B-day. Looks like a big game too, dam-it!
  • count me in.
  • Welcome back Justin! You're IN

Looks to be a very nice game this week.
  • So who's bringing the cake?

Apparently it is Garry's B-Day today!
  • Noticed that too...maybe we can go easy on him and let him win it this time, what do you all think?

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;)
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    So who's bringing the cake?

Apparently it is Garry's B-Day today!

Happy Birthday Garry!
  • Hey Gary happppppy B-day bro !!!
  • So who is the champ and the chump. I heard the new guy busted two players at once earlier in the game.
  • Yea, the new guy prophecy still has alot of strength on The Hill.

New Guy Mike "STACKS" takes down his first Hill game last night. Its no wonder though, he had no less the 8 full houses before we even merged to final table. And he capitalized on everyone of them too. By the time we were merging, after busting me and Rob out at the same time, he had almost ALL the table chips, close to 10,000!!! At the start of headsup play, it looked like Justin was ready to dig into his stack, but cards didn't come very well. I must say though, they both played brillantly...very good reads and very good play. Chris took third place last night, and bubble was Kris. I THINK Max was Chump, but I'm not sure.

Mike, I'll post your pic when I get home tonight for all the world to see you with your winnings (and so that everyone can recognize a shark next time). Oh, BTW...another rule I should tell you about....LOSERS EAT/DRINK FOR FREE! The winner of each game brings the snacks and drinks to the next game for everyone, so you're on the hook next week to supply snacks.

Great game everyone!!! See you all next week.
  • Congrats Mike.
    Yea, the new guy prophecy still has alot of strength on The Hill.

New Guy Mike "STACKS" takes down his first Hill game last night. Its no wonder though, he had no less the 8 full houses before we even merged to final table. And he capitalized on everyone of them too. By the time we were merging, after busting me and Rob out at the same time, he had almost ALL the table chips, close to 10,000!!! At the start of headsup play, it looked like Justin was ready to dig into his stack, but cards didn't come very well. I must say though, they both played brillantly...very good reads and very good play. Chris took third place last night, and bubble was Kris. I THINK Max was Chump, but I'm not sure.

Mike, I'll post your pic when I get home tonight for all the world to see you with your winnings (and so that everyone can recognize a shark next time). Oh, BTW...another rule I should tell you about....LOSERS EAT/DRINK FOR FREE! The winner of each game brings the snacks and drinks to the next game for everyone, so you're on the hook next week to supply snacks.

Great game everyone!!! See you all next week.

Congrats there "boat" or should I say the TITANIC!!! Eight freaking full houses - Unreal!!! Was only one of the few who survived long enough to make it to the merge! You know what they say..., watch for that "ICEBERG" dude it's coming!!!

Any event, congrats on your very first win!!!
  • Congrats Mike!

I don't know what was in the air last night, but I had such a fun time at our table. Derek had me laughing so much, and I can't even remember at what!
  • Thanks everyone!!!

I really enjoyed the game last night. A fun group to play with and i heard some really funny stories!
    I guess it was really beginners or should I say "new guy's" Luck.
    I wouldnt be surprised to be out by 8:15 next week.

Good times!
  • Pupp3t wrote: »
    Thanks everyone!!!

I really enjoyed the game last night. A fun group to play with and i heard some really funny stories!

Good times!

I think the CHUMP record is like 8mins...something to shoot for Mike ;)

Good to have you out...but don't get too used to victories...we like to encourage the new players by 'letting' them take the first one ;) j/k good game
    Thanks everyone!!!

Good times!

Wait till FedEx arrives, then you can ship your chips First Overnight my way..Welcome to the Hill and congrats on your first win!
    Wait till FedEx arrives, then you can ship your chips First Overnight my way..Welcome to the Hill and congrats on your first win!

I wouldn't worry about this too much.... the 'ship to:' might be 'I'm On Tilt'.... but, the actual receiver usually changes to someone else for reasons unkown. Internal "FedEx" problems I guess!

Great game last night. It was a fun table (remember to hang on to your green chip.... once it's gone, you know you're f**ked!). Congrats on the win Pupp3t.... you should consider a name change to Boathouse! Oh, and good luck peeling that target from your back!
    Wait till FedEx arrives, then you can ship your chips First Overnight my way..

ROFLMAO!!! POTD!!! good one Romer...you kill me
  • derksen wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about this too much.... the 'ship to:' might be 'I'm On Tilt'.... but, the actual receiver usually changes to someone else for reasons unkown. Internal "FedEx" problems I guess!

Great game last night. It was a fun table (remember to hang on to your green chip.... once it's gone, you know you're f**ked!). Congrats on the win Pupp3t.... you should consider a name change to Boathouse! Oh, and good luck peeling that target from your back!

HAHAHA.
    that gren chip thing was too funny!

Oh and AJ...i wont forget the chips and drinks. Im getting the hang of it. I really liked the method u guys use. Fast and accurate.

Call me Stakz!!
    HAHAHA.
    that gren chip thing was too funny!

When Derek lost his, you could hear his heart crack...very sad to witness, grown man almost in tears...very sad
  • Great first game Mike ! Man, you could have played 2 3 off suit and still hit a hand ! Sometimes it works that way .....but man it was ALL your way last night ! CONGRATS and welcome to the hill...... don't forget to add red licorice to the food list ....ha ha
  • I think Steve was out first AJ.....thx