Bristol St. Classic XXXXI - Wed. Mar 19th (NEW DATE!!!)

Comments

• 2BULLETS wrote: »
    Count me in

Just wanted to say, Good to have you back Jeremy...:)
  • I'm good for next week.

Tye
  • ******** (see next note)

stp
  • Confirmed.

/g2
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'm back in.

Btw...will be about 30 minutes late.
    Btw...will be about 30 minutes late.

Just like when you curl.
  • Sorry Rob, I am unable to make it this Wed. the 19th. Hope to play there another time..
    Tim
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Just like when you curl.

You were probably better off with me being 2 hrs late the way that game went.

And not my fault I have a stupid midterm at 630 this week...can't even skip class to come play...
  • I'm good to go!

stp
  • Throw me on the waiting list. I need to get out of the house. I just need to check with Johnny H for a ride.

Prophet 22
  • Throw me on the waiting list. I need to get out of the house. I just need to check with Johnny H for a ride.

No sweat. I'll be there at 6:15.
  • I can now confirm for tomorrow night, looking forward to it.

labeach
  • You can take me off the waiting list. I may show up later but no way i can make it there till 8pm....cash game maybe?
  • Rob..not sure what your rule is for the alternate and stuff, but I KNOW I'm going to show up, but with midterm and stuff, I might not get there til after 7:30/7:45. Is there anyway to just keep blinding me in after the first level and just play it as me having bought in already and am just sitting out?
    Rob..not sure what your rule is for the alternate and stuff, but I KNOW I'm going to show up, but with midterm and stuff, I might not get there til after 7:30/7:45. Is there anyway to just keep blinding me in after the first level and just play it as me having bought in already and am just sitting out?
    Hehe you're adopting my most +EV style of play :)

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Hehe you're adopting my most +EV style of play :)

/g2

I should've done that for Buzzard's tourney on Sat..probably would've lasted longer...
  • Sorry for the late notice Rob, but I can't make it. I am going by to see my nephew tonight, didn't even clue in to the date.
  • I may be late Rob, but I will be there. I just ripped my pants at work so I am going to have to stop at home first.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    I may be late Rob, but I will be there. I just ripped my pants at work so I am going to have to stop at home first.

Since when is wearing pants required at Bristol St?
    Rob..not sure what your rule is for the alternate and stuff, but I KNOW I'm going to show up, but with midterm and stuff, I might not get there til after 7:30/7:45. Is there anyway to just keep blinding me in after the first level and just play it as me having bought in already and am just sitting out?

You're better off just taking your name off and entering as an alternate(assuming someone/enough busts)....as far as I know you can still buy in later with no loss of chips up until the 4th level.....someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  • My rule has always been that if you let me know you're going to be late, you'll be blinded out until you get here. (And, if you completely blind out you still owe me your entry fee, but I haven't yet had to collect up on that part)

Not letting me know you'll be late, then arriving late gives up your seat to the next person on the waiting list.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    My rule has always been that if you let me know you're going to be late, you'll be blinded out until you get here. (And, if you completely blind out you still owe me your entry fee, but I haven't yet had to collect up on that part)

Cool...just blind me out til I get there then.

Thanks!
  • Running late. Please blind me in.

/g2
  • Thanks to Rob for hosting another great tournament, Greg for dealing and Steve for taking it down.
  • ya gg guys, nice comeback steve...
  • Great Game guys.
    Congrats Steve on a nice comeback.
    Thanks Rob for hosting
  • Results!!!!

It was nice to be back at Bristol, had a blast, thanks for hosting Zithal and thanks for a good game...got close but one bad call......Hobbes hope you used my chips well.
  • Big E wrote: »
    Results!!!!

It was nice to be back at Bristol, had a blast, thanks for hosting Zithal and thanks for a good game...got close but one bad call......Hobbes hope you used my chips well.

Managed to be 2nd in chips as the final table (only 100 behind Mandy) and rode them to 4th when QQ ran into AA. :(
  • Thanks all, I was able to get really lucky in a few key situations. Great to get my first Bristol win.

thanks again to Greg for dealing.

Steve
  • Congrats Steve, well done brother!! Thanks for hosting Rob :)

stp