ROYAL CUP V Team List

2»

Comments

• Happy420 wrote: »
    adding some skill to my team, Kris and Chad should compliment the bad beat brigade quite nicely. It looks like a new powerhouse is in the making!!
    Why is kitchener money so easy to come by yet still spends so well??
    That sounds like a good team name to me.

/g2
  • Rock lineup..

Jeff (me) only here cuz I'm still captain, Omaha
    Greg (/g2) designated import with cap exemption, the BBC Z crusher, Omaha
    Dave aka snowflake (ddmilcan) making his much anticipated return, Omaha
    Bob aka BigBob theres only one Bob, Omaha
    Larry aka Dr Larry no free advice, Stud
    Mark aka our young gun guy from last time, Stud
    Kerry our local big stakes pro, Stud
    TBA, Stud
  • compuease wrote: »
    Mark aka our young gun guy from last time, Stud

is that the guy with the PSP last time?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    SirWatts is an honorary Ching Hill player. You can have him on your team, but he'll be playing for US!! ;)

I am willing to sell Watts' rights for this tournament to the highest bidder. Seriously people, make me an offer and you can start talks with him on what role you would like him to play for your team in RC 5. I get the rights back before RC 6 though.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    is that the guy with the PSP last time?
    Yep.......
  • Team line up is complete. The GTA North Miss Fitz are:
    AcidJoe wrote: »
    I'll add to the list. There will be a GTA team.

Presently confirmed are:

Queen Nine (aka MDSguy)
    SOS
    Acidjoe
    Voodoo
    AcidjoesHoe
    SteveKerr
    Big Fish
    GTA Poker
  • Can I have all the Captains place their team on the other site so we can start the table seatings. If you need the link PM me and I will send. Monksy and Happy. Please email me or PM me and I will send it to you.

Brad it's your show now.

I will be changing the blind structure and time a bit to ensure we don't run too long. There won't be major changes but enough to cut a bit of time as we have the a ROYAL CUP first 10 teams. With an 11th waiting in the wing.
  • I'll post on the other site by tomorrow morning. Not sure if I will have time tonight or not yet.
  • Please PM me the link Sandro....

stp
  • I'm on it... I have a schedule for 10 teams that I should be able to confirm tonight, so I will post it hopefully tonight or in the morning on the other site with basic instructions. If you have any problems/questions pm me and I will try to help.

I only see 9 teams right now, who is the 10th?

Still short a couple players as well so if there are any FA out there that want to carry me to the top pm me please.
  • Wolffhound
    BigE
    Hobbes
    Woog30
    PokerQueenRocks
    Graham (ya, the new boss around here).
    Greg- Graham's wheel man and I believe a big deal himself.
    Hellmuth's Mole

Anyone drops out I will find you and make you my DD for the rest of my life. (relax, i'll expire before you unless we trade livers)

Wolffhound
  • Ok, roster thread and placement threads are ready to go on the other forum.

Let me know if you have any problems or need the link! For anybody who is interested I have the HU picking order done too so I can post that too if anybody wants to take a look. As usual we will do that picking during the captains NL table
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Ok, roster thread and placement threads are ready to go on the other forum.

Let me know if you have any problems or need the link! For anybody who is interested I have the HU picking order done too so I can post that too if anybody wants to take a look. As usual we will do that picking during the captains NL table

Can I get the link to the "other" forum now that I'm officially a "playa"?

Never mind.
  • other forum is setup for captains only
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Fish Out of Water

- Kristy
    - Sandy
    - Al
    - Cory
    - Ryan
    - Haydn
    - Terra
    - Me

Please tell Brad what games each player will play round 1. We have decided on random placement. Please get it to him ASAP
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Please tell Brad what games each player will play round 1. We have decided on random placement. Please get it to him ASAP

Any time now...Still waiting for same info from Brent/Happy and also missing one Milton Rock. Aside from that we're all ready to go, but the sooner we can get it done the better. I know there will be some last minute changes so I would like to get this part resolved ASAP.

Also, we're still short a player so if there are any free agents that didn't get onto a team let me know.
  • Sorry final Rock roster is now posted on our captains site but here is the list as well. Sorry it took so long but the tryouts went to O/T.. Added Dale as our rigorous tryout winner. She will dumbfound you with her amazing reading ability. She reads palms and carries a crystal ball...

Dave (aka ddmilcan aka snowflake) - Omaha
    Greg (/g2) Omaha
    Jeff (compuease aka the big cheese) Omaha
    Larry (aka Dr) Stud
    Mark (aka Mr PSP) Stud
    Kerry ( aka our Pro) Stud
    Bob (aka Big Bob) Omaha
    Dale (aka Rocks tryout champ and Stud player extraordinaire)
    Sorry final Rock roster is now posted on our captains site but here is the list as well. Sorry it took so long but the tryouts went to O/T.. Added Dale as our rigorous tryout winner. She will dumbfound you with her amazing reading ability. She reads palms and carries a crystal ball...

Haha have any last minute cuts that are still looking for a chance to play?
    Haha have any last minute cuts that are still looking for a chance to play?
    Sorry we can't release any players who are now playing in the minors. They know our systems and would be a huge advantage to anyone who picked them up. Gotta keep grooming new recruits ya know. Are you really still short a player? I can ask around if you want........
    Sorry we can't release any players who are now playing in the minors. They know our systems and would be a huge advantage to anyone who picked them up. Gotta keep grooming new recruits ya know. Are you really still short a player? I can ask around if you want........

Lol at this point yes...at least one. Or 3.

Have I mentioned lately how great it is to be a captain for anything? I lost about a third of the baseball team I am putting together today too!
  • I'm amazed that more Kdubers don't want to play... I will ask around at our regular poker night tomorrow and see if I can get you anyone. Do you prefer good poker players or good lookers?
    I'm amazed that more Kdubers don't want to play... I will ask around at our regular poker night tomorrow and see if I can get you anyone. Do you prefer good poker players or good lookers?

Can't it be both? ;)

No preference really to Stud/PLO as we seem to have enough players who can cover either game. Preferably a nice sleeper pick that will finish runner-up to me in the MVP race, but other than that I'm not too picky...
    Preferably a nice sleeper pick that will finish runner-up to me in the MVP race, but other than that I'm not too picky...

You do know the rankings are ranked with the highest points total being the winner, not the other way around.
  • Pinhead always thought it was like golf...the lower the score the better...
    based on his scores, he's the real Tiger Woods of Poker.

D
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Pinhead always thought it was like golf...the lower the score the better...
    based on his scores, he's the real Tiger Woods of Poker.

D
    This is kinda like a direct attack on a respected (well maybe not repected but you know what I mean) long time member of PF. Maybe a poll to see if the majority of members would choose a "time out" for Wolffy?

Time out reference comes from the fact we are babysitting 4 of our grandchildren today and 2 of them are 4 year old boys, kinda like on here... :)
    This is kinda like a direct attack on a respected (well maybe not repected but you know what I mean) long time member of PF. Maybe a poll to see if the majority of members would choose a "time out" for Wolffy?

Time out reference comes from the fact we are babysitting 4 of our grandchildren today and 2 of them are 4 year old boys, kinda like on here... :)
    Haha good one Jeff.

/g2

To me it was good natured Royal Cup humor that Pinhead would probably poke at himself first, but, if you want to give me a time out, point me to the bar first then hit the hammer.
    I'm amazed that more Kdubers don't want to play...

I think if we look historically at the attendance of the Royal, the actual KW content of the event is way behind that of other cities. The Region still claims to be the center of the Poker Universe, but, apparently no one from around here is ever available to play on Royal Cup days.

LOL at respected. And Wolffy gets a lifetime of whatever comments he makes simply for the show he usually puts on at this event. Plus I suck at poker, so it's all true.

I don't mind the Tiger Woods reference though, I think I'll justignore the rest and keep believing I am the greatest player of all time