AJ (STR82ACE) Captain
    Chris (BigChrisEl)
    Eleanor (ElElliot)
    Derek (Derksen)
    Kris (ACDC)
    Justin (JHJ)
    Darryl (DWett)
    Jeff (BusDriver)
  • Team name is again "Fish Out of Water". :fish: We currently have 8 members returning. I know a couple of new people that expressed interest in playing, so if any team needs players, you may PM me.
    pokerdro wrote: »
    3. Name TBD
  • HBK Confirms:

stpboy
    DrTyore
    Beanie42
    Timsum
    Itsame
    JohnnieH
    Flint Bones
    Redington
  • The Rocks of course are confirmed, can't tell you our players as yet. We have approx 75 players trying for the 8 spots. I may not make it....
  • Hey Jeff, you can play for Kit II...

we'll be there..see you then.
  • compuease wrote: »
    The Rocks of course are confirmed, can't tell you our players as yet. We have approx 75 players trying for the 8 spots. I may not make it....

If you have 9 players trying out you aren't gonna make it.:D
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Here is the Team List for RC V

1. Ching Hill (Defending Champs)
    2. Guelph
    3. Fish Out of Water
    4. HBK
    5. Milton Rocks
    6. Kitchener II
    7. Waterloo I
    If there are some other members in and around Niagara Falls, I would be pleased to get together to form a team to give these other teams a run for their money.
  • Are there members who live near Niagara Falls and want to form a Team to give these other teams a challange for the cup and a run for their money. By the way, how many people are needed for a team? If there are people from this region, we can call the team______________?
  • Each team has 8 players on it.

Each player will play one round of Limit HE, one round of NLHE, one headsup, and either one game of Omaha or 7 Stud. MUST be able to at least fake that you know one of those two games. Each of your teammates will have to play one or the other
  • Faking is my specialty (Once I entered a SNG Omaha by mistake, sat out and came in 3rd)
  • eletmuvesz wrote: »
    Faking is my specialty (Once I entered a SNG Omaha by mistake, sat out and came in 3rd)

WP sir.

asdf
  • Hey hey everyone Happy has put together his own team of fellow degenerate gamblers they are;happy, danielle, Chris, Rick, Brent, 3tba's. Should be able to confirm final 3 by this week. For those who aren't pokered out yet we'll probably have a cash game and hot tub party back at my sisters house in Ariss after the "Cup" Warning I may be one of the tightest players on my team!!!lol!
    Prepare yourselves for the B-Town bad beat brigade!
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    Warning I may be one of the tightest players on my team!!!lol!
    Prepare yourselves for the B-Town bad beat brigade!

Tight??? HAPPY???? ROFLMAO!!!

Welcome aboard Adam...great to see another B-Town team getting into the event!
  • I'll add to the list. There will be a GTA team.

Presently confirmed are:

Queen Nine (aka MDSguy)
    SOS
    Acidjoe
    Voodoo
    AcidjoesHoe
    SteveKerr
    Big Fish
    GTA Poker
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    SteveKerr

TRAITOR!

Seriously, Steve, I thought you had your own season ending game that weekend. Ching's loss.
  • stpboy wrote: »
    HBK Confirms:

stpboy
    DrTyore
    Beanie42
    Timsum
    Itsame
    JohnnieH
    Flint Bones
    TBA

I guess I got traded, anyone want me for a team?
  • Redington wrote: »

Redington,

I will suggested to Happy you be a part of his team seeing as Cam will still be in the Hospital and he had a spot on the team.

Prophet 22
  • Redington wrote: »

I sent out an invite to all previous members of HBK, that included you brother! Do you see 'TBA' there? It means To be announced. That could be your name if you want it there :)

stp
  • stpboy wrote: »
    That could be your name if you want it there :)

stp

Don't do it Red...give yourself a fighting chance ;)
  • Fish Out of Water

- Kristy
    - Sandy
    - Al
    - Cory
    - Ryan
    - Haydn
    - Terra
    - Me
  • Waterloo:

1. Pinhead
    2. Who cares, we'll still beat HBK with just my points.
  • Pinhead wrote: »

lol.....I'd object, but it's so true :'(
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Waterloo:

1. Pinhead
    While I agree with your general statement that your team will still beat HBK, What I think you meant to say is,
    "Who cares, Pick any player on my team (other than me) and we'll still beat HBK with just those points."
    Hehe, let the war begin!
  • compuease wrote: »
    While I agree with your general statement that your team will still beat HBK, What I think you meant to say is,
    "Who cares, Pick any player on my team (other than me) and we'll still beat HBK with just those points."
    Hehe, let the war begin!

wait wait wait.....we can beat SirWatts!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    wait wait wait.....we can beat SirWatts!

SirWatts is an honorary Ching Hill player. You can have him on your team, but he'll be playing for US!! ;)
  • So far-
    Wolffhound
    BigE
    Hobbes
    Woog30
    PokerQueenRocks
    Graham (ya, the new boss around here).
    Greg- Graham's wheel man and I believe a big deal himself.
    TBA
  • Well we now have 9 teams mostly confirmed. We have a couple free agents and someone also contacted me about adding a team. So for the fifth installment of the Royal Cup could have the cap of 10 teams. It is shaping up to be a good one.
    I will have to revise a bit on blind times and maybe starting stacks due to the extra teams. I will keep yo uposted.
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Here is the Team List for RC V

1. Ching Hill (Defending Champs)
    2. Guelph
    3. Fish Out of Water
    4. HBK
    5. Milton Rocks
    6. Kitchener II
    7. Waterloo I
    8. GTA - Acid
    9. GTA - Happy's Gang

I guess to avoid confusion and some of us are north of the GTA just call us GTA North Sandro.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    lol.....I'd object, but it's so true :'(

No worries. I'm back this year....with my points, we should be able to AT LEAST total Pinhead's.
  • adding some skill to my team, Kris and Chad should compliment the bad beat brigade quite nicely. It looks like a new powerhouse is in the making!!
    Why is kitchener money so easy to come by yet still spends so well??