Rrrrrroooolll Up The Rim 2008

2»

Comments

• Ship the Tim Card, making Tim Hortons +EV for the day.

Ching Hill Coffee supplied for the week. Please place orders here.
  • I'm 1 for 34
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Ship the Tim Card, making Tim Hortons +EV for the day.

Ching Hill Coffee supplied for the week. Please place orders here.

Thats a great score. I wish i could jsut win a single coffee lol.

Also, I love your Avatar!! lol
  • My wife works at Timmies (long story) so even if I win something cool, I can't claim it..

But so far I'm 4/25, 3 coffees and 1 beigne (won that one in Montreal)

I really really want one of those GPS's.
  • so even if I win something cool, I can't claim it..

Yeah because they link your coffee cup with your thumbprint and you couldn't possibly just give it to a friend to redeem.
  • 3/25 2 coffees and a doughnut. Pathetic but 2 wins more than last year
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Yeah because they link your coffee cup with your thumbprint and you couldn't possibly just give it to a friend to redeem.

This of course assumes I have friends, or friends I trust..

I think you give me too much credit sir ;)
  • 4/39. 4 coffees.
  • 0/8 or thereabouts. No coffee, no doughnut, no nada . . . Brampton Timmies are rigged.
  • FINALLY! After going 0/19, got my first win today. I would expect to go 0/20 next year before winning seeing how last year I was 0/18 before winning..only a trend :D
  • Wow, how did I miss this thread before? lol

Well the past 2 years, I didnt win once. I believe on the cup it says odds in winning are 1 in 9 or something. LIARS! lol After my first year of winning NOTHING, I actually kept score (which apparently isnt as odd as I thought). Last year I was 0/62

This year I didnt even WANT to roll up my rim, to continue on with my losing streak. But I am happy to say that I am at 3/7 which is incredible. 2 Coffees and 1 doughnut. I was actually rolling my first win while I was driving, just so I could quickly see any of the following words AGAIN, PLAY or PLEASE and then toss the cup in the garbage. I saw the word WIN and Im not gonna lie, actually swerved a little outta my lane.

Now its a whole different feeling, rolling....and actually thinking you MIGHT win! lol
  • wife won the $50 Tim's Card. lol
    cost her $8 for the registered mail to get it (has to be sent that way)
    finally got it.
    best $8 spent.