Rrrrrroooolll Up The Rim 2008

I should probably quit while I'm ahead.

1/1. Free Coffee.

Comments

• 1 for 2 baby! free coffee.

Why is it I can win a 1 in 10 for a free coffee, while the donkeys continue to hit their four outers?
  • 0 for 1 but rrrrrrrrroll up the rim means spring is just around the corner."cheers:
  • Unreal.

Dating back to the last couple times they've run it I am 0 for the last 763.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    but rrrrrrrrroll up the rim means spring is just around the corner.

Screw the friggin groundhog. TH will tell us when it's almost spring!
    Dating back to the last couple times they've run it I am 0 for the last 763.

WOW I thought Wes had a bad streak last year.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »

WOW I thought Wes had a bad streak last year.

Maybe it's just that damn New Hamburg Timmies. First you have to wait for the Timmies working there to get your coffee after they've caught up on the latest grade 11 gossip.
  • Maybe it's just that damn New Hamburg Timmies. First you have to wait for the Timmies working there to get your coffee after they've caught up on the latest grade 11 gossip.

Are you Johnnie's neighbour?
  • I'm a perfect 100% on country style's coffee cup rim contest.

2 $5 coupons off a $50 or more purchase at ftd.com and
    3 Free Cookie coupons (a .25c value)
  • hoping to keep my 4 year streak of only winning a chance to play again alive...for me it's always been rrrrrroll up the rim to lose
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    I'm a perfect 100% on country style's coffee cup rim contest.

2 $5 coupons off a $50 or more purchase at ftd.com and
    3 Free Cookie coupons (a .25c value)

Doesn't every cup win at Country Style?
    I roll up the Rim 12 months a year, the only difference is, that for this short window, there is printing allowing me to do it all over again, and they tell me politely too.
    0-3 this time as of 02/27

another thought: DECAF , isn't that what Tatoo said to Mr. Rourke about the baby cow?
  • Doesn't every cup win at Country Style?

Yes, thus the absolute crappiness of the prizes that has led me to cease 'rolling' thier product cups.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Yes, thus the absolute crappiness of the prizes that has led me to cease 'rolling' thier product cups.

Come on, A win is a win. It's just like having the blinds folded to you when you have AA, you won, but feel bad about it! LOL, take solice that that if called the 27j rainbow flop gave the caller 2 pair
  • For all you 'losers', now you can be 'winners' =)

"In a first-ever move that might well be dubbed "promo hijack," or possibly "consolation marketing," the chain is extending a generous offer to every coffee drinker who is disappointed by rolling up the rim elsewhere, only to read the dreaded message: "Sorry Try Again." Anyone who brings their losing tab into a Country Style store from March 3 to 9 will get a free medium cup of coffee."

http://www.mediaincanada.com/articles/mic/20080227/countrystyle.html
  • I've one twice... a donut and a cofee... and that's while drinking alot of that god damned cofee.
  • I have won before, but really it isn't going to make me go out and buy more stuff in an effort to try and win. The odds of winning anything decent is practically impossible, though I do know someone who won a BBQ one year.
  • Nice..my streak from last year continues..0/6
  • Currently 2/12, both coffees. Woo!
  • 2/10 both coffees

as rigged as pokerstars:D
  • I'm at 0/11...don't get me started...still working on matching my 0/18 last yr..
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'm at 0/11...don't get me started...still working on matching my 0/18 last yr..

You are such a Timmys donk :D
  • I hate Timmys now, I am launching my own personal boycott of their terrible service, burnt coffee, long waits, and wrong orders.

F Timmys!
  • My Dad just scored up a Garmin GPS...(although he's probably dropped $500,000 at Tim's in his lifetime)
  • I'm still O'fer... I'd say its around 15 now. :(
  • 2 for 9 (1 coffee... 1 donut)

Girlfriends on her way home, just told her to pick me up a Large Double Double... will report back with my results.
  • ****UPDATE****

2 for 10
  • 2 coffees in 2 days, to coin a Johnny H "Whoo Whoo" or something like that.
    and

No I DON'T need DECAF

Whew

Milton Slim
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    My Dad just scored up a Garmin GPS...(although he's probably dropped $500,000 at Tim's in his lifetime)

Thats pretty sweet... but when you put it that way, its almost like its owed ;)
  • Farough wrote: »
    I'm still O'fer... I'd say its around 15 now. :(

Thats where I'm at exactly....
  • I'm up to 3/18..all coffees.

Although my last winner was from a coffee that was given to me. Sweet +EV!
  • 2 for 15 now.
  • Another week of nothing. I've had 2 large hot chocolates a day this week.
    I'm probably going to cry soon. lol j/k