Looking to start a crew;

2»

Comments

• crazykoby and I are playing GBH this wednesday
  • Have you guys decided on uniforms for the proposed crew?

CrazyAsianAliens.jpg
  • fuck dave,

thats hott!!
  • I would be interested. Either real life or online would work for me. If it was real life, I like the idea the idea someone mentioned about having a STT each time.

Please keep me posted.
  • i'm interested
  • I get 3% of future earnings if you use my uniforms
  • I'm still interested in a crew... I'm at Fallsview playing 2/5 this weekend... PM me.
  • I would be interested in joining a crew. I am a +EV player and I live in downtown Toronto right now, but I am moving to Milton at the end of April (as soon as my house is up over there).
  • Sirus wrote: »
    I would be interested in joining a crew. I am a +EV player and I live in downtown Toronto right, but I am moving to Milton at the end of April (as soon as my house is up over there).
    Welcome to Milton, I've lived here for a long time, let me know if you have any questions about the area, and when we can expect you application to join the defending champion Milton Rocks Royal Cup of Poker team..... :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Welcome to Milton, I've lived here for a long time, let me know if you have any questions about the area, and when we can expect you application to join the defending champion Milton Rocks Royal Cup of Poker team..... :)

Don't do it Sirus. Rumour has it you age 30 years immediately upon joining the Rocks ;)
  • compuease wrote: »

Thank you! Can you PM the details I need to join please? I can get started early since I am usually in the 401 & Winston Churchill area on weekdays. Also, I would want to know if there are any home games in the area, or anything else related to poker really. Maybe even find/arrange carpools to go out to tournaments as well.
  • Sirus wrote: »
    Thank you! Can you PM the details I need to join please? I can get started early since I am usually in the 401 & Winston Churchill area on weekdays. Also, I would want to know if there are any home games in the area, or anything else related to poker really. Maybe even find/arrange carpools to go out to tournaments as well.
    Well I was only being semi serious on the joining the Rocks.... lol... However you are certainly welcome to play at any of the games we do. As an introductory why not give the 2 "free" games we have per week a try, (Mon and Wed at 7:30pm) tourney style usually 3-5 tables ending around 10-11:30. These are played for points and bar prizes but the play isn't bad and lets you find out about other cash games in the area....... Tonights game is at Brydens downtown Milton, if you come ask for me (Jeff) and I'll introduce you around.... Very friendly environment....
  • Do you play MTTs or STTs online and want to grind out a day in KW?

I have a ton of room, wireless and some comfy chairs etc and will host a grind session.

PM me and we will set something up.