Royal Cup V

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    10:00 - 10:50 Registration. We will start at 11 this time
    10:50 - 11:00 Rules. If you have questions before hand just ask.

Just wanted to bump this part. In the past, this event would not start until almost noon or later, and wouldn't finish until midnight or so. Personally, I would like to ask all the captains to ensure their teams are ONTIME and ready to play by 11am!!

Nobody plays until *I* say so!

I guess I shouldn't send out the table sheets to make sure you can't start without me right? ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Isn't 11am nappy time for the rocks? ;)
    Not for all the Rocks. 11am is an hour before I usually get up.

/g2
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Nobody plays until *I* say so!

I guess I shouldn't send out the table sheets to make sure you can't start without me right? ;)

Once I buyin, the game can start. You'll be blinded in ;)
    They'll be in front of the Ching Hill players, if you can't find them all ;)
    Hey, thanks for that, now that I know where to find the last few we should be able to wrap this thing up early....

STR82ACE wrote: »
    Are you sure? that might be the highest ever finish for Pinhead....

Right, and when I show up I'll let you know what table to go sit at. Have fun until then.
  • What's the policy on posting the table listings before RCV? It would be great to be able to get some good trash talking going beforehand.

/g2
  • Once Brad places the players he will post them. Which hopefully means tomorrow
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Once Brad places the players he will post them. Which hopefully means tomorrow
    Yippee! Thanks Sandro.

/g2
    Once Brad places the players he will post them. Which hopefully means tomorrow

Bah you ruin all my fun :P

I will try to get them up tomorrow night so people have a chance to look them over before Saturday. At this point there may still be some holes for my team because we are short a player so I can't randomize our Stud/PLO roster yet
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Bah you ruin all my fun :P

I will try to get them up tomorrow night so people have a chance to look them over before Saturday. At this point there may still be some holes for my team because we are short a player so I can't randomize our Stud/PLO roster yet

Ploy? no Ploy? he heard sportline was posting the odds!

This delay, is it just like turning the Zamboni in the other direction?

Smart!
  • Just looking for a ride, if anybody's going close to my place. Just PM me, please.
  • I forgot the standard reminder that this event is Nut Free please do not bring any nut related products.

Thanks
    I forgot the standard reminder that this event is Nut Free please do not bring any nut related products.

Thanks

WAT?

ASDFDSAFDSF
  • a captain has a bad allergy to nuts. Even thou he has a whole team of them
  • Thankyou Sandro and Miranda for another fantastic Royal Cup, I know it's a ton of work but we all appreciate it....
    They'll be in front of the Ching Hill players, if you can't find them all ;)

Errr, I looked all day but didn't see many... :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thankyou Sandro and Miranda for another fantastic Royal Cup, I know it's a ton of work but we all appreciate it....

What he said!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thankyou Sandro and Miranda for another fantastic Royal Cup, I know it's a ton of work but we all appreciate it....

Absolutely! Thanks a lot Sandro and Miranda, I had a lot of fun tonight and it was nice to put some faces to the names of many of the forum members.

Lastly, nice work to all the Kit Who? members! :D
  • Oh well, a repeat victory would have just made you all upset with us anyway. Have to give you lads some hope, now, don't we? ;) Still...I don't think finishing last was really necessary. Thats fine though...just make the next victory even sweeter.

Great job Sandro, Miranda, Jen, Wes, Pinhead, and all the rest for setting up another great event. Lots of fun, lots of great people. Just wish Mark could learn to keep his pants on during a game...especially against Kristy. She obviously couldn't be bothered with anything except the cards. ;)

Great to see the new bosses out as well. Damn, you're just young pups, ain't ya. Won't hold it against you though. So what do you think of your members now? Told you up front you didn't know what you were getting yourself into.

Nice to see BBC, GTAPoker, Joe & Aimee, PokerQueen, and everyone else as well. Been along time since I've seen or played with any of you. Nice to see you all again.

I will be planning a deep stack tourney for all the Kitchener players that have been wanting to come out to The Hill to play. I'll keep you all posted on when.
  • Another great time.

Thanks to Sandro/Mir/Jen/Brad for all the work they put into the day.

Nice job Kit Who (7/8 HU wins)

Nice to see you again AJ. Great HU match.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Nice to see you again AJ. Great HU match.

Great to see you as well Ron...but I definitely want a rematch!
  • and all the players for putting on a great day.

I'd say its about as much fun as you can have with your pants on, but, some didn't adhere to that...nice gitch Tyson.

Thanks again Sandro etal!!!
  • if someone happened to pick them up for me off the scorers table at the end of the night, please let me know.
  • I think Shannon/Mark got it from Sandro before we left.
  • Wasn`t me...

Mark
  • Sandro has the epipen...

stp
  • Thanks

sdlkjflsdkjfl
    Great to see the new bosses out as well. Damn, you're just young pups, ain't ya. Won't hold it against you though. So what do you think of your members now? Told you up front you didn't know what you were getting yourself into.

Thanks AJ, it was great to meet you too. Young pups, eh ;)? LOL...That's what I used to get called all the time when I was working at IBM. I think it was great to finally get out and put some faces to many of the forum names, plus it definitely didn't hurt to be on the winning team also :)
  • What, another IBM alumni on the forum!? A Big Blue co-worker nicknamed me "V-Power". I wonder what compuease's nickname at IBM was.
    Graham wrote: »
    Young pups, eh ;)? LOL...That's what I used to get called all the time when I was working at IBM.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I wonder what compuease's nickname at IBM was.

Abacus King?

(disclaimer: Kristy+morning=obv jokes, I reserve the right to revisit this when caffeine intake is =/> 1 cup of coffee)