Pokerstars PCA in Nassau @ Atlantis

I'm getting pretty deep...You guys can lookf or updates all over the net under the name "Glen Chorny"...I'm just below average going into day 3...

Hope I ship for Canada!

Comments

• Keep it up sir.
  • represent the red and white!

congrats on getting this far.. i hope you can have a solid day today.
  • good luck!
  • Update from PokerStars blog
    Chorny's set holds--It looked like it might be sickness for Glen Chorny. He got it all in with a flopped set of sixes against Justin Wright's gutshot and flush draws. Wright missed and Chorny is looking healthy. [12:30pm]
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Update from PokerStars blog
    Chorny's set holds--It looked like it might be sickness for Glen Chorny. He got it all in with a flopped set of sixes against Justin Wright's gutshot and flush draws. Wright missed and Chorny is looking healthy. [12:30pm]

good news.. i lost the link to the updates.. but.. all the best choron!
  • http://www.pokerlistings.com/live-tournaments/ept/season4/pokerstars-caribbean-adventure/live-updates

321,000 in chips five hours ago. Don't see him mentioned since then so he is likely holding in there.
  • Choron is still in...top 40 now.
  • Done for the day

Nice suckout. Chorny with bottom 2pr against a flopped str8 and he fills up.
  • 977k onto day 4...
  • Good Luck Choron

Good luck Sir!!!
  • Good luck to Choron and fellow Canadians Allisen Connor and John Zioulas. They are all guaranteed between U$32,000 to $2 million for first place. At the next blind level of 8K/16K+2K, Choron will still be in the Green Zone with the third biggest stack, while the average M will be 13.
  • good luck tomorrow; hopefully when you win this tournament you keep posting to the forum. Will this be your first major tournament cash? Hopefully you are enjoying Atlantis which is amazing. How about when you take down the tournament, you host a tournament for forum members in the grand suite :)
  • Atlantis = $$$$ lol... I might get a freeroll for you guys or something if I ship...

I like my chances against this field.
  • www.eptlive.com for live coverage on the internet today(yes live TV table with a 30 min delay)...

also www.pocketfiveslive.com and www.blondepoker.com for the best updates....

PZ
  • you have your table draw yet?
  • Sir Watt..who?
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Sir Watt..who?

LOL.......
  • Choron Eat Those Chips Up Buddy !!!
  • pocketfives has some great updates.. no mention of choron recently.. but sounds like he's still kickin'
  • Choron is back in the top 8 with 28 players left. He made the live update with a picture on the EPT site. Keep up the good play.

http://www.pokerlistings.com/live-tournaments/ept/season4/pokerstars-caribbean-adventure/live-updates
  • Choron is back in the top 8 with 28 players left. He made the live update with a picture on the EPT site. Keep up the good play.

http://www.pokerlistings.com/live-tournaments/ept/season4/pokerstars-caribbean-adventure/live-updates

his picture has been all over pocket fives.. heh..

sucks that he ran into kings with his queens.. but he is in really good shape right now. just about 50K away from the chip leader at his table.
  • Keep it up!
  • Before the Break; Chorny with the All-In 28 minutes ago ?

Weapon X from Canada
    Weapon X from Canada

Glen Chorny, one of two Canadians still alive in this event, just took a nice pot from James D'Ambrosio with an all-in re-raise on the flop. Chorny opened to $54,000 from under the gun and got calls from D'Ambrosio as well as Thierry van den Berg. The flop came Qc-4c-4d and Chorny led out for $80,000.

D'Ambrosio min-raised to $160,000 and after Van den Berg quickly got out of the way Chorny moved all-in. He had D'Ambrosio covered by a wide margin and it took D'Ambrosio only a moment to toss his hand in the muck. Chorny showed pocket eights as he raked the hefty pot.

* Level: 21
    * Blinds: 12,000/24,000
    * Ante: 3,000
    * Average Stack: $811,429
    * Players Left: 28
    * Tables Left: 4
  • Before the Break; Chorny with the All-In 28 minutes ago ?

Weapon X from Canada
    Weapon X from Canada

Glen Chorny, one of two Canadians still alive in this event, just took a nice pot from James D'Ambrosio with an all-in re-raise on the flop. Chorny opened to $54,000 from under the gun and got calls from D'Ambrosio as well as Thierry van den Berg. The flop came Qc-4c-4d and Chorny led out for $80,000.

D'Ambrosio min-raised to $160,000 and after Van den Berg quickly got out of the way Chorny moved all-in. He had D'Ambrosio covered by a wide margin and it took D'Ambrosio only a moment to toss his hand in the muck. Chorny showed pocket eights as he raked the hefty pot.

* Level: 21
    * Blinds: 12,000/24,000
    * Ante: 3,000
    * Average Stack: $811,429
    * Players Left: 28
    * Tables Left: 4

nice. glad to see he's going strong.
  • Thierry Van den Berg gets all-in preflop for his last $750,000 and Glen Chorny makes the call, turning up a pocket pair of kings to Van Den Berg's pocket aces. Before the dealer can burn and turn Chorny tells the dealer if he can conjure a king he'll pay him $1,000. Sure enough, the flop brings a cowboy and Chorny empties his pockets, coming up with $950 up front as a downpayment on his debts. The turn and river are blanks and that's the end of Van den Berg's day as the Dutch pro is eliminated. He's out in 27th place and earns $40,000 for his time.
  • Aiki65 wrote: »
    Thierry Van den Berg gets all-in preflop for his last $750,000 and Glen Chorny makes the call, turning up a pocket pair of kings to Van Den Berg's pocket aces. Before the dealer can burn and turn Chorny tells the dealer if he can conjure a king he'll pay him $1,000. Sure enough, the flop brings a cowboy and Chorny empties his pockets, coming up with $950 up front as a downpayment on his debts. The turn and river are blanks and that's the end of Van den Berg's day as the Dutch pro is eliminated. He's out in 27th place and earns $40,000 for his time.

haha. that's awesome.
  • Oh, that's how you suck out.......lol.
  • Chorny might want to pace himself
    Pocket Fives recommendation to Chorny on the tipping. Apparently he tipped 100 on the suckout to end things last night.

Sad to see they only seem to be posting Chorny's suckout hands. Hopefully, they will post some of the others sometime.
  • That's funnnnyyy
  • Well..another suckout hand then.,

#

# Gettler gotten-- Lance Gettler is out. He found ace king and got it all in pre-flop against Glen Chorny's ace-jack. Good spot, until a jack turned and Gettler was gone in 22nd.