any rake-free games running in kitchener waterloo?

2»

Comments

• lol..sick burn.

so... ya wanna flame?
  • no ma'am i don't flame i respond.
  • actually that was in the "so...ya wanna cyber" tone. a/s/l? ;)

You sure about the offer to flame, I'm still at max PMS power for at least another day or two?

I'll start with 'earth-vexing death token'
  • phil118 wrote: »
    no ma'am i don't flame i respond.

i guess you can't differentiate a response from an "offer to flame"
  • Sounds like after taking down thier recent raked games the gambling division is on a make work project here. No more obvious big games to take down but still getting paid to do something... guess they have to go after the small ones too to save face and stay employed.
  • phil118 wrote: »
    i guess you can't differentiate a response from an "offer to flame"

This is a gag right? Do you love lamp?

At least Caddy and I were in the same division.
  • i guess if i knew what you were talking about i could respond
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    *sigh*

I'd like to request a paint option for the forum. I really need to draw more pictures.

Class dismissed.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Class dismissed.

as i feel dumber reading your posts
    you must be feeling very clever
    heh
  • hey guys, i am in the same boat as phil... i would like to find a rake-free game anywhere up to 1/2 NL or 2/5 limit- it seems obvious that phil isnt a cop or a narc (neither am i) because we are in search of RAKE-FREE games.

kristy, if i asked you to for a bag of dried oregano, would you immediately suspect me of being a cop or narc? no, because oregano is legal. so are rake-free poker games. why do you suspect phil of being a cop/narc when he isnt looking for illegal card rooms?
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    no one implied that they were going to bust a rake-free game. Nor did I say that I think he collects paycheques from the opp...I just don't like his phrasing.

so... you don't actually think they are looking for rake-free games to bust? but what about....
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    like I said,

higher than ave. chance of being a poker narc working off charges..I can be proven wrong but...

who the hell logs on and immediately makes such a point of seeking 'rake-free'

someone who is looking for legal, rake-free poker maybe?
  • Are you a cop?

You bumped a 2 year old thread.
  • He probably used the search feature and got this thread. Who is Kristy?
  • whups, those years are in some really small font. plus im new.

still looking for games though, .10/.25 to 1/2 nlhe or plo, or 5/10 limit.
  • and rake-free or not, either way ill play

also im not a cop. played in the holt poker tourn a couple weeks ago, made final table. i smoke left handed cigarettes like it's my job.