Quick Question about deposits

2»

Comments

• USD TD Account, free. If you keep $1k or more, transactions are free.
  • I hear you, but how much is the bank charge on us dollar account?
    I can switch currency at moneybookers anytime i want. so it's not a big deal.
    let me ask you this
    bank account that work with moneybookers. does have to be a cheque acct?
    I'm thinking to open one account just for poker, and there are some high interest saving acct. such as ING usd saving acct 4%, scotia moneymaster usd saving 3.5%. both didn't have bank charge.
    I don't have big bankroll. do i can't justify paying 5-10bux a month and bank charges. and I don't want to mix my own day-day account with poker.
    As I said before I don't need to have a bank account attached to my Moneybookers account as I don't need to transfer money from bank > MB. If you are a winning player why would you? Therefore I don't worry what bank charges are for poker. When I want to withdraw money (ie profits) from my poker earnings I will just get a poker site to issue a cheque and deal with exchange rates then. At this time I only need Moneybookers to move money from one poker site to another.. And that's all I used Neteller for.
  • ^^^ exactly, just use these ewallets as a bridge. Most of my funds are stored in the actual sites. I use the wallets mostly for bonus purposes. If I want to withdraw it is done through the actual site via bank transfer or cheque.
  • If the op is still looking to be able to deposit and get playing within minutes, I deposited to UB two days ago via Instadebit. They don't have to verify your bank account prior to issuing funds to the online merchant. The max you can deposit through an unverified account is $750 within 7 days I believe. This can increase once verified.

They verify your identity from your name, address, and a cross-reference to your credit report from the enry of the last 4 digits of your SIN#.

The entire process from signing up with Instadebit to getting access to funds at UB took me 10 minutes...

As far as managing funds between sites, it sounds like MB is looking to be the better alternative?
  • Ercules wrote: »
    I didn't say UB and FT were good, just where I play.

I do hate PS, but that doesn't mean the software and setup isn't okay, although I don't like the visuals , but that's minor. Maybe the players are better there or I'm not as good as I thought but the variance in my stats from UB and FT compared to PS is staggering. I in no way believe online poker to be rigged but given the stats it's always in my head that PS is gonna screw me and it affects my play so I just stayed away. I was gonna give it another try with the usemybank option that was suggested but of course the only major bank in canada it doesn't work with CIBC is my bank (well actually PC which is part of CIBC.)
    Ah... OK... I find that PS has alot of bad beats as well... but I know it is because of the limits I play... I am not a big money player, so I will get called down more often on the small $ tables... I won't play for cash on the other sites... I am not sure why... but I feel that I just can't bring myself to do it...

If the op is still looking to be able to deposit and get playing within minutes, I deposited to UB two days ago via Instadebit. They don't have to verify your bank account prior to issuing funds to the online merchant. The max you can deposit through an unverified account is $750 within 7 days I believe. This can increase once verified.

They verify your identity from your name, address, and a cross-reference to your credit report from the enry of the last 4 digits of your SIN#.

The entire process from signing up with Instadebit to getting access to funds at UB took me 10 minutes...

As far as managing funds between sites, it sounds like MB is looking to be the better alternative?

Thank You! That was quick, of course I have no time to currently play but when I do. I'm all set! Thanks.
  • Ercules wrote: »
    Fudge. I give up, I called the bank to get the actual exchange rate they use and they don't have the exact amount only an estimate so I tried it on moneybookers and now the damn thing locked up cause it was wrong again. Forget it, I give up.

B&M's for me.

I've having the exact same problem. Looks like a stupid verification process in which us non US customers have to wait for our monthly statement to get the exact USD amount they charged. I tried twice and failed both times (MB makes you wait 24hrs before trying again).

Regarding TD Visa deposits. I have no problems on PS/FTP. But had a tonne of problems on Titan, Chili, Pokerheaven. After a few emails exchanged with webdollars last night, they did something to my account and I was finally able to deposit on Pokerheaven (woohoo time to bonus whore). The strange thing about all the declined transactions is that when I talk to TD Visa cust serv, they cannot see any declined transactions in their system. Me thinks it's a problem with the Euro sites and our North American Visa's....who knows.

I guess I'll wait for my statement in order to get the MB issue resolved. I'd really like to be able to move my money around so I can bonus whore on new sites without having to deposit each time.