River Rock Tourney

2»

Comments

• harthgosh wrote:
    HEE HAW

my posts are designed for several purposes, one which is too get my 'what is poker' thing gone. so really, they serve a great purpose. Thank you for your time.

omg your a geek
  • poker geek yes. I am addicted to winning money from DM like you. Thanks for your time and judgment oh wise one.

J/K you are not wise, but in fact seemingly kind of stupid. I would explain in detail the point of all these posts but it would go over, around and under you, which is why i left such a simple explanation i.e. one you could understand. Obviously it worked :diamond:

Here is a toast to the smarty geekface pants' of the worlds. :canada:

sarcastically yours
    hg
  • i wont even comment on your post.... but come'on making stupid post so u can get a differnt title on a poker forum?? give me a break...
  • Did anyone from the forum end up playing this tourney?
  • i did, but i busted out fairly early, maybe ~75th (no way of knowing for sure)...

didnt really get many playable hands, it was fairly uneventful for me
  • made it to the mid 30s last four tables. Top prize was 5816
  • how late did the tournament run till?
  • my buddy played and said 1st prize money was 1800 something
    his kk was ousted by qq, when 1 fell on the mighty river

narayan
    your tourny was just as good 4 prize money
  • The tournament lasted until 3am.
    Prize pool $14540

1st place $5816 (40%)
  • So I ended up comming 7th out of the 110 people. Got knocked out by the blinds and going all-in with 78 and losing to pocket 4's. Oh well, that happends. Top 10 got paid and I was paid $545. Pretty small ammount :(

See you guys in Edmonton!
  • what was first?

110 people right? on average i bet a person spent 100 bucks after rebuys... thats 11grand....

weird...
  • Total prize pool was just above $14,000
    First was like $5,400 or something.
  • oh
    i better talk with him again
    i musta had my headphones on up high
    or i was high
    heh
    heh
    heh