Royal Cup III

Comments

• MDSGuy wrote: »
    For those looking for a team....

http://pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=11344

And, could you guys please either use PM's or create another thread for your banter back and forth? It's clogging up the thread.

Thanks!

OMG Your complaining about clogging up a thread. I nearly spit my beer out on that one :)
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    OMG Your complaining about clogging up a thread. I nearly spit my beer out on that one :)

Are you suggesting I clog up threads? I may add a cynical retort or 3 once in awhile, but I would hardly call that clogging up a thread. Go back and count how many posts in this thread actually pertain to the Royal Cup III. After you run out of fingers and toes you can use all your empty beer bottles to help you reach the grand total.

I was trying to find out information on the RCIII, crazy me for thinking the title of the thread may have some info inside, and all I got was....
    beanie42 wrote: »
    No desire to bow out, unless my captain thinks my previous performance warrants a suspension. ;) Barring that, I'm in!
    stpboy wrote: »
    Lol, good one Trevor. Glad to have you back. We need redemption!

stp
    DrTyore wrote: »
    You know I'm gonna answer the call Shannon... I'm yours!

Mark
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Sounds like the Heartbreak Kids are all doing the Male Love thing again ;)
    You expected otherwise?

Mark
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    From YOU guys? NEVER ;) Just nice to see the love still flowing
    stpboy wrote: »
    I don't think so...

We'll see how many we have and then figure out who sits or what happens if need be.

stp
    folded wrote: »
    After your last performance, you all should sit out!
    I think I have a new strategy this year...

Go drink for drink with Wolffhound

Mark

I got too bored looking for others.
  • I win!

I clogged it three times!

Wait! This makes 4!! I'm the best forum-er ever!

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I win!

I clogged it three times!

Wait! This makes 4!! I'm the best forum-er ever!

Mark
    Way to go Mark! You're a shoo-in* for MVP.

/g2

* correct spelling courtesy dictionary.com
  • my thread has disappeared (Team Newbie)???? I guess this is an exclusive invite only event; thought some new blood would add to the mix. Oh well.....
  • It's still there. For some reason this subboard doesn't auto-sort by last post, at least it doesn't for me. Click on the last post column header to re-sort.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    my thread has disappeared (Team Newbie)???? I guess this is an exclusive invite only event; thought some new blood would add to the mix. Oh well.....

I only goes by the last day. change the options when you hit the sub board to the last week and it will show up.
  • thanks Joe; kind of weird that this thread is hard to find. Not sure why it doesn't show like the rest?
  • I am in.

Tom
  • I am trying to see what the interest is from our original team. Please Post is Interested. Moose, if we have an open spot, you are more than welcome to help us win it all this time!!!

1. 2Bullets
    2. PokerQueen
    3. Folded
    4. AcidJoeshoe
    5. Hobbes
    6. QTJen
    7. Itsame
    8. Trapdoor "My Bro"
  • I just committed to Pinhead.
  • moose wrote: »
    I just committed to Pinhead.

Pwnd. Commence this round of out-captaining lol :)
  • Yup, cause PokerQueen's team looks like a lot of fun. Score one for pop-up PM's I guess.
  • If anyone has room, I've heard a lot about this and would like to play..please PM me.
  • I am trying to see what the interest is from our original team. Please Post is Interested. Moose, if we have an open spot, you are more than welcome to help us win it all this time!!!

1. 2Bullets
    2. PokerQueen
    3. Folded?
    4. Zithal?
    5. AcidJoeshoe?
    6. Hobbes?
    7. QTJen?

I know for a fact that both the Hoe and Hobbes are interested. I may be interested in joining as well depending on what happens with Ching Hill. They have indicated they are putting a team together however I haven't been part of any discussions as to who is on the team.

As I am playing there tonight hopefully the questions of who is playing will partially be answered.

1. 2Bullets
    2. PokerQueen
    3. Folded?
    4. Zithal?
    5. AcidJoeshoe?
    6. Hobbes?
    7. QTJen?

I am in.
    I'd PM's the group earlier.

Zithal had told me the date was bad for him.
  • I am in I am in .... Luntitic fringe is back and just as strong ??? lol woohoot
  • Im in and ready...who is organizing this thing anyway?? Thought Sandro did a great job last year...anyone heard from him?
  • qtjen wrote: »
    Im in and ready...who is organizing this thing anyway?? Thought Sandro did a great job last year...anyone heard from him?

Sandros does organize this. He asked me to find a venue to hold. I did for the last one and after some doing was able to secure the venue again. Aside from assembling my team, and bring the chips and cards my responsiblity is pretty much done. This time will be a little different for my team seeing as I have chosen not to play this time but just coach.

Sandros and his team have all the hard work with the stats format changes (if any) etc. This is Sandros baby and always will be. He has stated that they are putting a team together. Long time off before we get going, but before you know it, it will be here.

Having made this decision, it leaves team kitchener the opportunity to by pass me in the heads up portion, but I have someone else ready to take there shot at them in the heads up portion.

1. 2Bullets
    2. PokerQueen
    3. Folded?
    4. Zithal?
    5. AcidJoeshoe
    6. Hobbes
    7. QTJen?

What am I chopliver. I need a team to call home to.
    ItsaMe wrote: »
    If anyone needs a free agent I'm yours for the taking.
  • You give chopliver a bad name....even Chopliver knows what "powerfull cards" are....

I hope you catch on with someone Malt. Royal has been fun the first two times. Throw some Itsame on it and it'll be wild.

Subscribe to the DrTyore plan of keeping beer for beer and this could be fun.
    (p.s. BigE...of course I'll drive)
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    You give chopliver a bad name....even Chopliver knows what "powerfull cards" are....

I hope you catch on with someone Malt. Royal has been fun the first two times. Throw some Itsame on it and it'll be wild.

Subscribe to the DrTyore plan of keeping beer for beer and this could be fun.

Then can I get a ride to (I will be living just a couple of blocks away) so I can drink all those beers.

1. 2Bullets
    2. PokerQueen
    3. Folded?
    4. Zithal?
    5. AcidJoeshoe
    6. Hobbes
    7. QTJen?

I would be interested in playing..... I will not be on the ching hill team this time. At least this way Mandy you can't bust me with AA on the first hand :) LOL
  • Wolffhound wrote: »

How much fun will that be for everyone? I don't mind driving if you want to go for MVP two years in a row ;)

Just leave me a piece of pizza this time.
    :)

and Malt...you're always welcome in my car, I owe you a ride yet anyways no matter where the hell you are...that time you drove my drunk ass home from Mark's was over and above.

1. 2Bullets
    2. PokerQueen
    3. Folded
    4. AcidJoeshoe
    5. Hobbes
    6. QTJen
    7.???
    8.???

Jen and Cory have confirmed.
    Rob cannot play.
  • Hobbes you also had KRT on your team if I remember correctly. I don't know whether you have contacted him.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Rob cannot play.
    that is not a very nice thing to say!
  • Joe are you looking for a team? I think Pokerjah and I are the only ones on team newbie so far.

Care to come over to the dark side?
  • MDSGuy wrote: »
    Joe are you looking for a team? I think Pokerjah and I are the only ones on team newbie so far.

OK MDSGuy,

Leave Joe alone, I think he is playing on lunatic fringe team :) .. YOu can't have him. I always get him *wink*.

As for you Mario, You, Can play maybe, if the captain say so.. Which is Jeremy oops I mean Mandy. *wink* :).. Now behave and play nice :)
  • the team has discussed this, Joe didn't make the cut :):)
    You gave us too many easy points last time.. Sorry

Mario you're in !