Royal Cup III

Finally I have confirmation date for a Royal Cup III March 3, 2007 in the downtown area of Kitchener. Hope this works for everyone. Kitchener II has been confirmed. Sandros hope this date works I guess we will soon find out.

Prophet 22

1. Blazin 72
2. Shopsy
3. Carmaker
4. Wolfhound
5. Big E
6. Randy
7. Ron
8. Dead Money

Comments

• Ching Hill Is In!!
  • Um 2bullets... are we a go for this ryder cup ???? lol
    we did so well last time. I figure we would stick with the same team..
    and TAke it down this time ??? lol
    Maybe , Maybe not ?????
    ummmm
  • Um 2bullets... are we a go for this ryder cup ???? lol
    we did so well last time. I figure we would stick with the same team..
    and TAke it down this time ??? lol
    Maybe , Maybe not ?????
    ummmm

I'm up for that.
  • Looking forward to it!!!
  • team waterloo???
  • Team Kitchener particpants or is this to far away still? We have 9 players total so I'm wondering if anyone wants to bow out this time.

stp
  • specialK wrote: »
    team waterloo???

Just saw the thread, I'm up for it again. We do have 10 players to choose from given the rosters for the 2 different events, so let's see who is available first and take it from there.
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Team Kitchener particpants or is this to far away still? We have 9 players total so I'm wondering if anyone wants to bow out this time.
    No desire to bow out, unless my captain thinks my previous performance warrants a suspension. ;) Barring that, I'm in!
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    No desire to bow out, unless my captain thinks my previous performance warrants a suspension. ;) Barring that, I'm in!

Lol, good one Trevor. Glad to have you back. We need redemption!

stp
  • You know I'm gonna answer the call Shannon... I'm yours!

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    You know I'm gonna answer the call Shannon... I'm yours!

Mark

Sounds like the Heartbreak Kids are all doing the Male Love thing again ;)
  • You expected otherwise?

Mark
  • From YOU guys? NEVER ;) Just nice to see the love still flowing
  • Even though I was out of the last one, I can make this one.

But what is the ethical way to rule this??
  • If need be.. I'll take a turn sitting this one out coach!

Mark
    Team Kitchener particpants or is this to far away still? We have 9 players total so I'm wondering if anyone wants to bow out this time.

stp

I'm good to go.
    If need be.. I'll take a turn sitting this one out coach!

Mark

I don't think so...

We'll see how many we have and then figure out who sits or what happens if need be.

stp
    I don't think so...

We'll see how many we have and then figure out who sits or what happens if need be.

stp

After your last performance, you all should sit out!
  • I think I have a new strategy this year...

Go drink for drink with Wolffhound

Mark
  • Don't worry guys, no one has to bow out of the Heartbreak Kids because I'll be playing for Ching Hill. it just seems to make more sense this way...

Unfortunately my shirt is too small for Johnnie, but, I'd be keeping it even if it wasn't!!
  • Easy wrote: »
    Don't worry guys, no one has to bow out of the Heartbreak Kids because I'll be playing for Ching Hill. it just seems to make more sense this way...

Unfortunately my shirt is too small for Johnnie, but, I'd be keeping it even if it wasn't!!

Tsk Tsk, why the change? Good luck though...

stp
  • Big Chris threatened me and told me that I belong to them. I now fear for my life...hence, the change.

You had 9 players and this way everyone can play...and I was only getting in the way of the man flirting.
    I think I have a new strategy this year...

Go drink for drink with Wolffhound

Mark
    Now THAT I gotta see!
  • Easy wrote: »
    Don't worry guys, no one has to bow out of the Heartbreak Kids because I'll be playing for Ching Hill. it just seems to make more sense this way...

Jeesh, just cause the Heartbreak kids had a tough go in Royal Cup II the **** are deserting the sinking ship!
  • stpboy,
    On one hand, I'm sorry to see Easy switch teams. Who is Mark going to hold in the picture? Maybe Trevor? Or Tim? lol..

On the other hand, if this means there is a spot for me, bye Amanda! So many conflicting emotions.

Seriously, all the best with Team Ching Hill, at least we know a tough team just got tougher.

Johnnie aka the HeartBreakKids groupie.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Jeesh, just cause the Heartbreak kids had a tough go in Royal Cup II the **** are deserting the sinking ship!

Hey...we were fine until the Head-Ups matchs....damn 1-7!!!

BOOO!!!!!!!!!
  • If anyone needs a free agent I'm yours for the taking.
  • I'm a FA as well. Perhaps a Cambridge team Mario?
  • I'm glad to hear that most of our team is sticking around, I can't blame Ching Hill for recruiting our fun loving bunch, I'd take Easy as well. Johnnie you're in buddy, as is Flint and Timmy! Just need Shtebs and Metro now!

stp
  • For those looking for a team....

http://pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=11344

And, could you guys please either use PM's or create another thread for your banter back and forth? It's clogging up the thread.

Thanks!