Warning beggars/staking

2»

Comments

• harthgosh wrote: »
    Go fuck yourself.
    Childish aren't we? Do you even know what my comment meant?
    harthgosh wrote: »
    been kinda bummed out after burning my whole bankroll twice lockbetting. Betting sports is bad !! :-)
    Maybe a gambling problem?

Methinks you may have some trouble getting a lot of sympathy on here.

I know nothing of you personally but your tirade sounds almost as bad as what you are accusing Cole of...

Disclaimer here... I know neither of the gentelmen personally although I have at least met Cole a few times at events, he seems pleasant and mannerly. although I would NEVER loan money to ANYONE whom I didn't consider a close personal friend.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Childish aren't we? Do you even know what my comment meant?

Maybe a gambling problem?

Look at you digress from the issue. My gambling problem has nothing to do with this. I have lots of money and will always be on my feet. I tried betting sports for fun, It didnt work.
    What does that have to do with anything?

Tell me what did you comment mean? This is a huge tirade? I am responding to people and now I am on forum tilt from a few of you jerks.
  • and another thing, I am not looking for sympathy watsoever.

That shows how dumb you are, keep projecting what you think you know is going on, but isnt. You douche.
  • Heh, Harth you must hear the word whatever a lot.

Again, my point is that if the money was of no consequence to you ie: ass wiping money, then why not just shrug the whole thing off as a relatively cheap lesson learned. You had no structured agreement with this guy who you know has no ability to think in a structured way, yet you expected him to carve off a chunk of his likely one time big win for you?

Your whole approach seems out of whack to the situation, unless your need for money is that intense right now (which would be a possible explanation to your frustration).

As for your Magic the Gathering comment to me, your timing is actually amusing as I spent nearly $9,000 buying collections in GP New Jersey recently and have already flipped about 70% of it for around 11,000 on ebay through a seller I trust (one with whom I have a detailed written agreement :P).

No doubt that is ass-wiping money to a big time shooter like you (that is when you have money =) ).

Anyways, all the best.
  • compuease, clear your messages so i can pm you thanks.
  • Monteroy wrote: »

Your whole approach seems out of whack to the situation, unless your need for money is that intense right now (which would be a possible explanation to your frustration).

Its called Forum Tilt.
  • Sniff sniff sniff... ahh.. smells like good 'ol DRAMA again.. I love it.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off by this loser HG.

Edit
    just my two cents - i'm not involved but i see this as an abuse of the forum.

Why would HG bother to come back and make stuff up? Thats the part I don't understand.

The real abuse of the forum is HG's signature. I'm the TLB Champ of 2006, not him.
  • "Its called Forum Tilt."

Heh, fair enough though at least it is a form of tilt that doesn't cost any money.

I am not happy you lost money to that person either, I am never happy when small time gambling addicts take anyone's money, but I have faith in the end they run out of lenders and money eventually.

There was one person I lent $50 to a long time ago. He died a couple years later and basically he owed everyone $20-100. He probably net made a few grand a little bit at a time like that and his lasting legacy was that his death (a painful one from cancer) was regarded as a form of comedy as most figured he got what he deserved. As he was dying from cancer he was being laughed at (and he knew it). That's pretty much as good as it gets for those guys, no point wasting emotion on them I figure.
  • HG and BBCZ in the same thread, it's like the good ol days. *sniff*
    BBC Z wrote: »
    Sniff sniff sniff... ahh.. smells like good 'ol DRAMA again.. I love it.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off by this loser HG.

Edit

Why would HG bother to come back and make stuff up? Thats the part I don't understand.

The real abuse of the forum is HG's signature. I'm the TLB Champ of 2006, not him.
  • I gotta take HG's side on this. Thanks for posting this HG, I appreciate the warning and I take it in the manner for which it was presented. It wasn't meant to ridicule Cole, it was meant as a warning from someone who has been burned by this kid many times.

Thanks HG, and best of luck in Asia.

BTW, welcome back to the forum, even though it's likely only a brief appearance again. We seem to have lost quite a few valuable members because of all the drama. BBC, HG, GTA etc....
  • A bit of drama now and then is more fun then one post after another of "did I misplay this hand?" when a person goes all in preflop with aces in a $3 sit and go and loses to 10 4 off mixed in with affiliate spam posts.
  • in response to many requests to do so and in the interest of global peace, I am closing this thread. I am not taking sides, but at the same time I won't be banning Cole. I hope you guys get this resolved.
This discussion has been closed.