Lazy Man's Winter Olympics - December 9th EVENTS LIST

2»

Comments

• Woohoo! I am good for the 9th!!! Sign me up officially. You're all going down in drunk foosball :D

/g2
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Awweee..E, say it ain't so!! Ok, you gotta go, fine, have a good time. I guess.

Trust me, I am very disappointed!!! I can't wait to hear the stories!!!!
  • So where is this going be held now?
  • Hey all

Still working on that.. I"m afraid I may have to cancel it in fact, but I'll see what I can do.

Mark
  • Well all, let's not call it cancelled..

but "postponed" until the new year when I can find a suitable venue... keep an eye out though, sorry all...

Mark
  • LMWO was really just an excuse to get sauced and celebrate Marios upcoming birthday, anyway.

In honour of our buddy, we'll be shooting pool and deer (woot BUCK HUNTER!) at Dooleys in Cambridge tonight. ALL ARE WECOME!

I imagine we'll be there around 8ish, so stop by, meet Mario's GF, buy him a beer or 4 and shoot some 9-Ball with us!

Cheers,

Johnnie
    In honour of our buddy, we'll be shooting pool and deer (woot BUCK HUNTER!) at Dooleys in Cambridge tonight. ALL ARE WECOME!

I imagine we'll be there around 8ish, so stop by, meet Mario's GF, buy him a beer or 4 and shoot some 9-Ball with us!
    Jenn got rid of all the kids for the night, so we'll both be there. See you then!
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Jenn got rid of all the kids for the night, so we'll both be there. See you then!

lol.....got rid of the kids? Did you give them away to someone?

See you tonight!
    LMWO was really just an excuse to get sauced and celebrate Marios upcoming birthday, anyway.

Cheers,

Johnnie

Have a great time tonight everyone....I have my company Christmas dinner/dance tonight so I'll be getting down with my bad self.

Happy Birthday Mario!!!!!!
  • Ok, here's the plan.

We'll be at Montanas (Cambridge location) for dinner at 8:30, then Dooleys' for pool and drinking after that.

Again, all are welcome!

Johnnie