Hi im new..

13»

Comments

• This thread is now one of my favourites!!!

You gave me a good laugh Chris!!

sstar
  • I have a job!!! I'm a student! Which means lots of drinking and free time. Glad I could give you guys a larf, i'll take another one later in the week, possibly about Haddon :D
  • lol Chris I think you just went 'over the top- all in' with that pic..no one's got any room left to play. You'll have to start a new 'game' and 'ante' with your next pic-looking forward to it, hope some of the other guys play back at you-this has great potential!
  • One picture of in the opinion of some, blonde hottie and we have as many pages as the get paid to post thread.

Anyone willing to pay CPF for me to dress up as cindy and hold the sign? :-)
  • hockref wrote:
    One picture of in the opinion of some, blonde hottie and we have as many pages as the get paid to post thread.

Anyone willing to pay CPF for me to dress up as cindy and hold the sign? :-)

ok cpf$10 for you once you post it
  • Oh man i'm drinking with some friends tonight so expect it at around 5 am
  • LOL zomg funny
  • Does anyone else NOT see xxCindyxx immediately? I protest..you can sacrifice a lot in the name of growth and advancement; but xxCindyxx is a damn institution-and not something one should have to click and wait to see.

Free xxCindyxx
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, a take off on the Nigerian, get your money out of Africa scam?

And what is your name on there? Or are you a lurker?
  • *sigh*

I miss having something to fight about. The forum has been lacking in crap-content lately.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    *sigh*

I miss having something to fight about. The forum has been lacking in crap-content lately.

Maybe you need to be added to the Please Ban list for resurecting Old Posts...:)
  • Oh come on now..

Who DOESN'T miss xxcindyxx?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Oh come on now..

Who DOESN'T miss xxcindyxx?

Mark
    I certainly do, and g2's girls as well..

and... the milfs... what ever they are..
  • Okay.. seriously..

CPF trip to Milton bar's with the Rocks!! Who's in?

Are there even any good bars in Milton?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Okay.. seriously..

CPF trip to Milton bar's with the Rocks!! Who's in?

Are there even any good bars in Milton?

Mark
    Bars in Milton? That's all there is here...
    Anyhow, if your serious on the side trip, every Monday, 7:30 PM start, The Post Office Bar and Back Kitchen, 243 Main St., Milfs galore.. Oh and some pretty good poker as well...Just let me know in advance so I can warn them...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Bars in Milton? That's all there is here...
    Anyhow, if your serious on the side trip, every Monday, 7:30 PM start, The Post Office Bar and Back Kitchen, 243 Main St., Milfs galore.. Oh and some pretty good poker as well...Just let me know in advance so I can warn them...

Warn the Milf's? Or the other poker players?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Warn the Milf's? Or the other poker players?

Count me in. Sounds like just my thang...

MilfHunter.gif
  • I was thinking more along the lines of a weekend piss-up with the Rocks... I'd pay money to get Big Bob hammered....

But maybe a weekday would work too

Mark
  • Remember... These are MILFs by Geoff and Bob's standards...

So GMILFS or GGMILFS for most of you ;-)
  • DataMn wrote: »
    So GMILFS or GGMILFS for most of you ;-)

Mark doesn't care. He'll take whatever is brought his way, even by a walker.
  • Too be fair..my Mother was a grandmother at 35.

Maybe she'll be a hot G-Milf who f#%$s him and then writes him a cheque for $12 on his birthday!
  • Damn...

I could really use $12....

Mark
  • I miss her. :(
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Bump.

sick bump!
    In b4 cool_teen.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    sick bump!
    In b4 cool_teen.
    Wonder where the 2nd coming of cool_teen went to anyways... Don't think we drove him off..

Wait a minute now.... fed? could it be?
  • I think he got drove off complaining about nasty language if I remember correctly. Seriously, and sadly I think that was it.