Hi im new..

Comments

• Don't worry about it greg, I'm sure if he challenged her to a heads up match she'd kick him hard. He may then have a hard time getting a stiff anything........
  • OH man that was sad :( I've been on an incredible typo run today...

lol, fold up those aces if you wanna survive :)

AA, AK, AQ, JJ, 10 10 = 45% !!! Less than 50 :D
  • ok Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, What if I make spelling mistakes. Who doesn't. And who has time to type all the commas and periods. THis is my own version of shorthand, If you understand it enough to correct me, whats the bloody point. Get real.. Who cares and on to better topics.. I still think this is one of the funnier posts in a longtime. ROFL
  • JohnnieH wrote:

I say it's haddon with a another account.

LMFAO!!!
  • This says it all...

dilbert2006203590928.gif
  • If Cindy really is a hottie, then do the following....

Take a pic of yourself holding a sign that says "CPF PWNS YOU!!"

And post it....

Until then, you are a 300lb male with a hairy back and ass.
  • too late. she ain't coming back
  • I don't think he was ever coming back! I'm heding thought and waiting a week to start the "guess cindy's true identity" thread.
  • MDSGuy wrote:
    If Cindy really is a hottie, then do the following....

And post it....

lol, a take off on the Nigerian, get your money out of Africa scam?
  • She's someone working for PokerInside and this was a test to see how many people checked her blog and signed up to PokerInside. She's probably an overweight man or a non-attractive female. If i'm wrong we'll see that pic of her with that sign.
  • compuease wrote:
    MDSGuy wrote:
    If Cindy really is a hottie, then do the following....

And post it....

lol, a take off on the Nigerian, get your money out of Africa scam?

I believe you are looking for 419eater.com Jeff.
  • Was there a point at which Cindy proclaimed to be hot, opening herself up for such an attack? It sounds to me like she just introduced herself rather politely.

If there is going to be any picture taking it should be holding a sign that says "Down Boys"

Welcome, from someone who's been here about week longer than you. My advice: pick a fight with TNorth..that was my first move on the forum and I've had a quiet and informative ride thus far.
  • Kristy if you've read the thread you'd know that she didn't ever claim to be hot, but having an avatar that is a picture of "her" which looks like that obviously all guys think it's a hot picture and that thats not actually her/him. Also the fact that she hasnt posted here since, and that her Blog is an advertisment for InsidePoker doesn't bod well. We are sceptics (CDN SP BIOTCH) so of course we don't think that's actually her. It's gonna take a picture of that "girl" with "CPF RULES" to prove to us that that is in fact her. WOOT 10 TO 5 AM AND IM STILL GOING STRONG HAHAH!

I'm so sad :( I need help, whats hte number for AA?
  • First of all it's a dude

Second- "It" is not that good looking, looks a little high maitence (i doubt that a bunch of poker playing, sitting around on the computer could handle "it" anyways if "it" was real) and like she is being forced to have her picture taken

Third- It's a ugly dude

Fourth- links go to poker websites

Mike

And lastly, "It" only has two x's on each side of her name, not three....therefore a tease, just like it did to everyone here
  • I read the post beginning to end before posting. Using a question was the polite way to remind you select few, that you are behaving like a bunch of baboons.

As a whole I'm generally fond of men and their absurd behaviours but this time we're at crossed purposes. I joined the forum for two reasons: the obvious- interest in poker, want to learn more and enjoy discussing it. The not-so-obvious reason was because I WANT to talk to other enthusiastic female players, I would suggest that at times its almost an entirely different game for us..and we're so few and far between.

Cindy imparticular may be a man/advertising tool but the next one you boys run off may not.

The girl isn't fair game unless the she logs on and says "I'm the hottest girl in the world, everyone please rate me" however when that girl DOES log on (and she is coming eventually) I look forward to the series of assaults.
  • Well, it is a nice photo...

Personally, I think this was a hit and run. She hasn't come back to the board for several days after an intense day of posting all over to get her blog mentioned. And her blog has absolutely no content except ads for some lame site.

If I'm wrong, then have her show up to the CPF tourney on Tuesday. If she shows, I'll up my offer and give her CPF$40. But I'm feeling pretty safe.
  • Just go to "it's" blog and it is obvious that "it" was created for advertising. Which I think contributed to harrasing "it". I would like to believe that if a female came in and was legit she would get treated with respect, with some ribbing. Maybe we should test the forum with a picture of some male meat and see if they treat him the same?

Mike
  • lol
    Just go to "it's" blog and it is obvious that "it" was created for advertising. Which I think contributed to harrasing "it". I would like to believe that if a female came in and was legit she would get treated with respect, with some ribbing. Maybe we should test the forum with a picture of some male meat and see if they treat him the same?

Mike

lol @ male meat..too bad I'm forewarned, now I know to be on my best behaviour-cause I'm a real sucker for the ol' "male meat"
  • The girl isn't fair game unless the she logs on and says "I'm the hottest girl in the world, everyone please rate me" however when that girl DOES log on (and she is coming eventually) I look forward to the series of assaults.

Sorry Kristy but she was claiming the picture was legit.
    xxcindyxx wrote:
    Thanks guys! I know there's bunch of perverts making girl account and thats why i understand you can be skeptical and thats why sometimes im asking myself... ''maybe i should create a 'male' account '' hehe less troubles and less bitching i guess :P But yeah its me on the pic... 4month ago but i havnt changes much so!
    :h: Cindy
  • I'll give her $1000 CPF dollars for a pic of her holding up a sign that says "Pokerforum.ca roxors!"
  • HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yes Sloth you are THE MAN!!!
  • I don't think "it" will ever post but If "it" ever did this it what it might look like.

Mike
  • ugh...dude

How about a NSFW (not safe for work) or a NSIYEWTCYEA (Not safe if you ever want to close your eyes again)

Mark
  • sloth wrote:
    I'll give her $1000 CPF dollars for a pic of her holding up a sign that says "Pokerforum.ca roxors!"
    i think a sign saying 'Haddon r00Lz' would be cooler...
  • moose wrote:

Sorry Kristy but she was claiming the picture was legit.

Ok..one more time then I promise I'll shut up about it. Just claiming that it is actually her in the picture, should not mean it is open season on her or that she has to prove anything to you.

Just for the record, I hope she really was some smoking hot girl with an afinity to the dirtiest 'acts' and a thirst for poker players..and that you all blew it. We'll never know, but the thought puts a little smile on my face. (Is THAT possibility enough to get you to lay of the girls?)
  • Cuse, I think it looks a little more like this...
  • dude! do 'Haddon r00Lz' and all is forgiven. and use a dark marker.
  • For the love of God....

GET A JOB!! :D
  • Cuse, I think it looks a little more like this...

Love it.

That deserves some CPF$ for sure.