Small sng bap rail

Comments

• GTA Poker wrote: »
    is this thing on?

Confirmed. On.
  • Playing 2 9 man's, home early from work, so far same shit different day.:(

Still in both mind you, but getting nothing so far.....
  • YAY won with QQ, over starting stack in a game finally.:p

Just won a few more pots in both games, wooot!
  • Won with KK TODAY, knocked some one out, doubled up in other game:)
  • Made the money guys in 1 game, but out in the other one.
  • Headsup against the table luckbox though.....

Finished 2nd.

Still not that great today, but better than the last few days.
  • keep it up philly.
  • trigs wrote: »
    keep it up philly.

Thanks trigs! :)

Just to let ya guys know I stayed up late last night after these games going over some things, making adjustments etc etc towards my game to try and improve on the 2nd place result for further games.
  • So bit of a update, Was going to try and play 1 or 2 tonight but nothing really registering so I decided to fire up a game on stars with my own bankroll to try out and apply my adjustments I made as mentioned in last post.

It was going good, feeling confident and laying the ole "ivey effect" down most of the game than I run into AA on the bubble, like FFS fuck off:mad:. So ya a lil bummed out right now, not a big game or anything but still hurts when you know you played good only to fall just short.:(

Anyway feeling good and confident on the tweeks I made and hopefully Friday night or of course the weekend I will be playing next for this. ( Tomorrow night looks like a write off).:)
  • All money has been shipped back.

I can't believe people bitch about free money and someone trying to do something nice and be honest. Hey it's the world nowadays and I know that but I am still shocked and appalled.

I am sorry I was raised right and have values and would rather keep people up to date and be honest on what is going on.

I know this did not go to to plan, I have not did something like this in a long time and wanted to try and get something together to have a lil bit of community. My life changes every day and you were warned before this started of that.

If I do one thing, someone would have a problem, if I did not do something another person would have a problem, can't please everybody, can only try and do the best thing and try to not make people angry.

Good luck to those who have a problem about honesty and keep giving money to scammers and liars and you too will be like crazykoby and get screwed.

That said I will thank EVERYONE who bought in and appreciate some of the words of encouragement.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    All money has been shipped back.

I can't believe people bitch about free money and someone trying to do something nice and be honest. Hey it's the world nowadays and I know that but I am still shocked and appalled.

I am sorry I was raised right and have values and would rather keep people up to date and be honest on what is going on.

I know this did not go to to plan, I have not did something like this in a long time and wanted to try and get something together to have a lil bit of community. My life changes every day and you were warned before this started of that.

If I do one thing, someone would have a problem, if I did not do something another person would have a problem, can't please everybody, can only try and do the best thing and try to not make people angry.

Good luck to those who have a problem about honesty and keep giving money to scammers and liars and you too will be like crazykoby and get screwed.

That said I will thank EVERYONE who bought in and appreciate some of the words of encouragement.

huh????
  • what is going on itt? everything alright? sounded like things were going good....
  • @constanza

Your one of the people I am talking about with your earlier post in this thread, but ya their were things going good in the bap, just my curse got in the way for the most part and just wanted to be honest.
  • huh????

Don't worry about it.:)
    @constanza

Your one of the people I am talking about with your earlier post in this thread, but ya their were things going good in the bap, just my curse got in the way for the most part and just wanted to be honest.

what post???

WTF are you talking about above, this looks nothing like your PM to the ppl that paid into this Bap.
    philliivey wrote: »
    @constanza

Your one of the people I am talking about with your earlier post in this thread, but ya their were things going good in the bap, just my curse got in the way for the most part and just wanted to be honest.[/QUOTE}

You wanted to be honest? Again, your pm said nothing about your "curse", which sounds like the real reason you canned your BAP....
    -old laptop
    -new laptop
    -software/testing
    -switch to Stars, better perks
    -"I want to send your money back as soon as possible"
    -I will offer a new bap if you are intersted
    -Let me know if you want your $ shipped back I will do it as fast as possible

The above are your words. Wtf does that have to do with scammers and assholes??

I said "Fuck Philli, was hoping you would follow thru on this" I meant that, I bought 10% to try to support you and what you were doing.
    I said "send my 10.00 back and GL in the future" - because you said twice that's what you wanted to do.....
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    WTF are you talking about above, this looks nothing like your PM to the ppl that paid into this Bap.
    philliivey wrote: »
    @constanza

Your one of the people I am talking about with your earlier post in this thread, but ya their were things going good in the bap, just my curse got in the way for the most part and just wanted to be honest.[/QUOTE}

You wanted to be honest? Again, your pm said nothing about your "curse", which sounds like the real reason you canned your BAP....
    -old laptop
    -new laptop
    -software/testing
    -switch to Stars, better perks
    -"I want to send your money back as soon as possible"
    -I will offer a new bap if you are intersted
    -Let me know if you want your $ shipped back I will do it as fast as possible

The above are your words. Wtf does that have to do with scammers and assholes??

I said "Fuck Philli, was hoping you would follow thru on this" I meant that, I bought 10% to try to support you and what you were doing.
    I said "send my 10.00 back and GL in the future" - because you said twice that's what you wanted to do.....

Don't know what your talking about "assholes", never called anyone that, like I said your message came across the wrong way, if it was not meant that way than fine, everything's cool.
  • Sorry, I thought the word "asshole" was in here

"Good luck to those who have a problem about honesty and keep giving money to scammers and liars and you too will be like crazykoby and get screwed."

Scammers/Liars/Screwed

Who did any of that in this BAP Philli?
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Sorry, I thought the word "asshole" was in here

"Good luck to those who have a problem about honesty and keep giving money to scammers and liars and you too will be like crazykoby and get screwed."

Scammers/Liars/Screwed

Who did any of that in this BAP Philli?

Meh, nothing to worry about now. I am just happy I did the right thing and ended it before anything else went wrong.:)
  • You are unreal Philli.
  • likes to cause unnecessary drama
  • edited lol

I think you took the red pill instead of the blue one today...

...also, graphs?
    I did the right thing and ended it before anything else went wrong.:)

you mean by you playing poker?
  • am i the only one who is lost here?
  • +1. WTF is going on? Can a get a translator plz?
  • confirmed. On.

orly?
  • geez Philli, you were getting some support you finally wanted, then go off on a rant like this....? wtf? You really have to learn to lighten up an get with the program.. Need to learn what a good community this is, just have to realize comments and barbs are all part of what makes it fun, give it out, receive it, laugh at it... This is more like real life since so many of us know each other, therefore it does come across as a little strong at times.

BIG forum hug for Philli!

To everyone else, I know Philli really does overreact a little at times but lets remember, he is sort of our forum mascot...
  • TheMill wrote: »
    +1. WTF is going on? Can a get a translator plz?

darb?
  • trigs wrote: »
    am i the only one who is lost here?
    TheMill wrote: »
    +1. WTF is going on? Can a get a translator plz?

Philli needed attention so he caused his own shit storm.