Small sng bap rail

Comments

• I am lost too, don't know why wollfhound is going on a rant still, I am not causing any drama, I wanted to stop this before drama started and if that makes me a bad guy than you guy's got issues.

Again your message came off the wrong way, you said it was not meant that way so as far as I am concerned everything is fine, don't know why your posting shit for.
  • I like to avoid unnecessary drama, hence why I had to stop.

likes to cause unnecessary drama
  • LOL, no.

Just something that came off the wrong way and things were not going to plan, for me no problems on my end as I said last night, but if the guy wants to keep posting rants cause I wanted to be honest than oh well that's his problem.

I am not surprised or anything, I already knew what issues could come up and that but wanted to give it a try again and offer the olive branch one more time on here. :)

compuease wrote: »
    geez Philli, you were getting some support you finally wanted, then go off on a rant like this....? wtf? You really have to learn to lighten up an get with the program.. Need to learn what a good community this is, just have to realize comments and barbs are all part of what makes it fun, give it out, receive it, laugh at it... This is more like real life since so many of us know each other, therefore it does come across as a little strong at times.

BIG forum hug for Philli!

To everyone else, I know Philli really does overreact a little at times but lets remember, he is sort of our forum mascot...
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I like to avoid unnecessary drama

I don't do these very often, so please indulge me...

:o
    All money has been shipped back.

I can't believe people bitch about free money- What free money?
    I know that but I am still shocked and appalled- Shocked/appalled about what?
    I am sorry I was raised right and have values-Who are you saying wasn't/didn't?
    My life changes every day and you were warned before-New laptop is life changing?
    "try to not make people angry" - then explain your comments
    Keep giving money to scammers-liars- Who is the scammer/liar that you speak of?

Explain all of the above Phillii and I promise to end my rant. You throw tons of shit out and back up none of it.
  • Still can't view graphs
  • costanza wrote: »
    i missed the part where this bap is gonna take like 60 days

gl

this

oh wait
  • I don't have to back any of it up, if you still have a problem than my long post applies.

It is just a general post now, for anyone who has a situation come up in the future I guess.

Since their are issues that keep coming up, I did not want to burden you guys and have to keep making changes and was trying to make everyone happy.

Again sorry for respecting other people's money and maybe updating too much, It has nothing to do with this forum or anyone at all, I have always been that way.

Their is another individual here and no point saying names on the issue they caused, basically was being called a liar so that's mostly why that post was made.

Again your message came off angry, I was a lil angry cause things kept coming up and I had to p.m. so these things are bound to happen with 2 unhappy people.

You said it was not meant that way, so cool good enough for me and hopefully everyone got their money back o.k.

I gave you all your percentage of total winnings(bonus and all) on top of your investment incase your wondering. :)

Wolffhound wrote: »
    Explain all of the above Phillii and I promise to end my rant. You throw tons of shit out and back up none of it.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    bump

i formally nominate GTA for "PFC Shit Disturber of the Year".

do i hear a second?
  • HAHA yes!

Thank you trigs, I just ignore him now.:)

trigs wrote: »
    i formally nominate GTA for "PFC Shit Disturber of the Year".

do i hear a second?
  • fact is this isn't how you run a bap. These people invested money in you and all of a sudden you stop it because of some unnecessary drama. Play poker make money or lose it. Leave the drama out of the baps. It is for fun but is also to be treated like a business. If you owned a store you wouldn't treat customers like this. Just some words of advice.
    I gave you all your percentage of total winnings(bonus and all) on top of your investment incase your wondering. :)

I was up all night figuring out where those 46 pennies came from.
    I don't have to back any of it up

It is just a general post now, for anyone who has a situation come up in the future I guess.

I'm sure ppl while be drawing/quoting and learning from your post for years.
  • Here you are GTA.
  • Exactly, and that's how I was running it, proud of it too. I did not stop it cause of drama, I stopped it cause I did not want drama and did not want to hold people's money up.

That's called respect. 100% did the right thing and very happy and proud.

It's too bad wolffhound has to act like this, Same thing he has done to me before and I had hoped he had changed and give him the benefit of the doubt, I was hesitant at first and appears I was correct.

You think after getting slapped in the face by a person numerous times I would have learned, but wanted to extend my hand.

You simply just worded your message wrong which any normal human would have read it that way, I have said many times already to you it's not a big deal and read it wrong, no hard feelings on my side and you posting shit and ranting and raving after the fact shows your a disgrace.

Btp, you have no clue what is going on and you should not even be in this thread.

fact is this isn't how you run a bap. These people invested money in you and all of a sudden you stop it because of some unnecessary drama. Play poker make money or lose it. Leave the drama out of the baps. It is for fun but is also to be treated like a business. If you owned a store you wouldn't treat customers like this. Just some words of advice.
  • No you were up all night drinking.

By the way your welcome.

Wolfhound, your a class act piece of shit scumbag jerk off, You think of nobody but your own interests. I am sorry I ever helped you out, and tried to give you another chance cause I thought you changed, I was wrong and get slapped in the face yet again.

Just remember what goes around, comes around.

Wolffhound wrote: »
    I was up all night figuring out where those 46 pennies came from.[/QUOT
    Exactly, and that's how I was running it, proud of it too. I did not stop it cause of drama, I stopped it cause I did not want drama and did not want to hold people's money up.

That's called respect. 100% did the right thing and very happy and proud.

It's too bad wolffhound has to act like this, Same thing he has done to me before and I had hoped he had changed and give him the benefit of the doubt, I was hesitant at first and appears I was correct.

You think after getting slapped in the face by a person numerous times I would have learned, but wanted to extend my hand.

You simply just worded your message wrong which any normal human would have read it that way, I have said many times already to you it's not a big deal and read it wrong, no hard feelings on my side and you posting shit and ranting and raving after the fact shows your a disgrace.

Btp, you have no clue what is going on and you should not even be in this thread.

yeah, you did a great job not creating drama.
  • GG, thanks for the BAP.
  • Will you be ruining another bap in the future?
  • Again not naming names, but a few people have asked me.

I doubt it, but you never know what the future holds, right? I got told I am finally getting full time status at work which is a big raise so should have a good bankroll, but I am already spending it too.

I hate this stakeing industry thing so much, I wish I never got talked into it years ago but you got to make mistakes to learn from them I guess.

I can see like a few "friends" or whatever doing something which I was aiming for here and thought I would try again. Have had some good memories of previous one's too like running deep in mtt's and having like 25 people rail you, I was like DAM :o,that was exciting times.:)

Will you be running another bap in the future?
  • imo, its 100 sng's.... just bang em off, who cares about what ppl say or do to affect you personally, let the poker and results speak for ya

if u make a profit, great, if ya dont, well then nice effort, thats the whole point in offering this BAP anyways, u dont do it to make friends

getting your panties in a bunch by a couple of comments shouldnt effect you in any way shape or form; you play poker to learn and make money, the social aspect of it is always second.

just suck it up, play the games, make some money and then THAT will really show the haters whats up.
  • This was what I was going for, as for all the moronic posts by people who are not involved, again you don't know the details surrounding it so stop running your mouths.

I made a mistake at the beginning with some calculations, I messaged right away to everyone, I was upfront with everything and gave notice to what may come up.

He said he did not mean what he meant, I said sorry (many times) as it was read wrong and then he goes posting like a lunatic after he tells me he does not care about the 10 bucks.:rolleyes2:

I decided to give a guy a second chance cause I thought he changed, I was wrong and got slapped in the face and told thanks for your money again FUUUUUUUU.

I tried to extend my hand and give a peace offering and think of other's and I get stomped on yet again so the hell with it. So ya I take that personally.

What goes around comes around to people like that so whatever. I got my money back in less than 2 hours last night so that's karma right there.

I am still shocked and disgusted that I wanted to return someone's money and stop the bap cause issues came up and mistakes were made and wanted to do the right thing and get bashed on, like.... what..... the ............ hell......... I don't even........................

Isn't it funny noone else has a issue with it, even had a few message me with support and offer's who were not part of this bap and don't know them at all. To those people I have said sorry too about making the mistake of giving a guy a another chance and I also thanked them for their support.

/thread.

costanza wrote: »
    imo, its 100 sng's.... just bang em off, who cares about what ppl say or do to affect you personally, let the poker and results speak for ya

if u make a profit, great, if ya dont, well then nice effort, thats the whole point in offering this BAP anyways, u dont do it to make friends

getting your panties in a bunch by a couple of comments shouldnt effect you in any way shape or form; you play poker to learn and make money, the social aspect of it is always second.

just suck it up, play the games, make some money and then THAT will really show the haters whats up.
  • lol so its ok for people outside the bap to be involved but only if they agree with you? Im not bashing you Im trying to give you advice and tell you that IMO you handled this poorly. I have nothing against you just trying to help you out for the future. Instead you choose to rant for no reason instead of listening to some of the valuable advice that has been giving to you in this thread.
  • errr no, you are just coming up with your own conclusions, Except for my 2 mistakes I handled this right, I decide to be honest and not lie and cheat people. I feel pissed off I get treated like a piece of dirt everytime I try to be nice, I also have a grin and feel good about myself cause I did the right thing.

What advice? Only advice is from me and my post(s).

I already did what you posted, I treated people 120% with them in mind and decided to give people's money back, that's how you run a business.

If you want to help thank you and if I cave into the peer pressure than I will try and remember and ask for your guidance.

lol so its ok for people outside the bap to be involved but only if they agree with you? Im not bashing you Im trying to give you advice and tell you that IMO you handled this poorly. I have nothing against you just trying to help you out for the future. Instead you choose to rant for no reason instead of listening to some of the valuable advice that has been giving to you in this thread.
    errr no, you are just coming up with your own conclusions, Except for my 2 mistakes I handled this right, I decide to be honest and not lie and cheat people.

What advice? Only advice is from me and my post(s).

If you want to help thank you and if I cave into the peer pressure than I will try and remember and ask for your guidance.

lol on with it then. gg you
    No you were up all night drinking.

By the way your welcome.

Wolfhound, your a class act piece of shit scumbag jerk off, You think of nobody but your own interests. I am sorry I ever helped you out, and tried to give you another chance cause I thought you changed, I was wrong and get slapped in the face yet again.

Just remember what goes around, comes around.

Take a deep breath and get away from this thread Philli, talk like that isn't good for anyone.