Small sng bap rail

Comments

• Wolffhound wrote: »
    Take a deep breath and get away from this thread Philli, talk like that isn't good for anyone.

lol this shit is crayyyy
    Originally Posted by philliivey
    No you were up all night drinking.

By the way your welcome.

Wolfhound, your a class act piece of shit scumbag jerk off, You think of nobody but your own interests. I am sorry I ever helped you out, and tried to give you another chance cause I thought you changed, I was wrong and get slapped in the face yet again.

Just remember what goes around, comes around.

35ntsw.jpg
  • philliivey wrote: »
    errr no, you are just coming up with your own conclusions, Except for my 2 mistakes I handled this right, I decide to be honest and not lie and cheat people. I feel pissed off I get treated like a piece of dirt everytime I try to be nice, I also have a grin and feel good about myself cause I did the right thing.

What advice? Only advice is from me and my post(s).

I already did what you posted, I treated people 120% with them in mind and decided to give people's money back, that's how you run a business.

If you want to help thank you and if I cave into the peer pressure than I will try and remember and ask for your guidance.

btw if you got something to say don't hide it in your edits.......explain what you mean by that, cause I'm gonna guess your just spitting out words that don't have meaning behind them
  • lol so its ok for people outside the bap to be involved but only if they agree with you? Im not bashing you Im trying to give you advice and tell you that IMO you handled this poorly. I have nothing against you just trying to help you out for the future. Instead you choose to rant for no reason instead of listening to some of the valuable advice that has been giving to you in this thread.
    philliivey wrote: »
    errr no, you are just coming up with your own conclusions, Except for my 2 mistakes I handled this right, I decide to be honest and not lie and cheat people. I feel pissed off I get treated like a piece of dirt everytime I try to be nice, I also have a grin and feel good about myself cause I did the right thing.

What advice? Only advice is from me and my post(s).

I already did what you posted, I treated people 120% with them in mind and decided to give people's money back, that's how you run a business.

If you want to help thank you and if I cave into the peer pressure than I will try and remember and ask for your guidance.

Last edited by philliivey; Today at 04:46 PM. Reason: you don't exactly have a good track record yourself btp mind you

Philli, you are very close to a weeks holiday without pay. I know you have issues but don't go subtly accusing others of any wrongdoings without explanation and proof. That does not go well here. Either rescind that statement in your edit or explain it VERY clearly to my satisfaction ....
  • costanza wrote: »
    images-7.jpg

MMMMMMM... marshmallow
  • costanza wrote: »
    images-7.jpg
    TheMill wrote: »
    MMMMMMM... marshmallow

Philli's peeps. :D
  • Phili's inbox > Phili's graphs
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I got my money back in less than 2 hours last night so that's karma right there.

I am still shocked and disgusted that I wanted to return someone's money and stop the bap cause issues came up and mistakes were made and wanted to do the right thing and get bashed on, like.... what..... the ............ hell......... I don't even........................

/thread.

a) graphs?

b) why did you stop the BAP? what are these life changing issues that don't give you time to finish the BAP but give you ample time to rant about it in some cryptic tongue?

c) do you understand what /thread means?

D) take some blue pills you are doing it wrong
  • No Batsignal from this thread? Selective aggression imo.
  • this is now the second time phili has tried to talk shit about me, and never backs it up with wat the hell he is talking about, stillllllllll waiting!
  • this BAP so small it don't exist
  • pm'ed Philli re explanation, he has not posted since the 15th but has been online.
  • Maybe too many blue pills now
  • 1) How did I miss this thread?
    2) Can I get 10%?
    3) I will pay you the exact amount of the bap if you can prove people are still wondering if youre running another one.
    4) Cmon Man
    5) WTF does this have to do with Crazykoby?
    6) Coke promoted you? Congrats!
    7) tumblr_lxjxklCZ0z1qzuqe9.png
    8) What do you have to do to get banned around here?
    9) Not enough graphs ITT

business-cat-meme-generator-this-is-serious-business-pay-attention-f13649.jpg
  • Get the feeling a lockdown is coming.

IN BEFORE LOCKDOWN.
  • Also, I can confirm Wolffhound is an asshole.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    popcorn_2.gif

FINALLY !!! At least SOMEONE remembers how to do the drama RIGHT. Now, where's that lawn chair?
  • As a sidebar . . . Philli, I honestly try to avoid stirring the pot with you, to varying degrees of success. The people on this forum that you are slagging do not deserve your bile any more than you deserve the now standard "red pill/blue pill" gags. The difference is, when I give you the gears, EVERYBODY knows I am just taking the piss, and you should, too. When you go after someone, there is little if any trace of humour in your posts. To be honest, I am surprised you found people willing to back you, poker ability notwithstanding. And the last half of this thread is EXACTLY why I felt that way. There seems to be an almost inevitable drama bomb that goes off in any sort of lengthy engagement with you. It is a shame, because you seemed a nice enough sort when we met at the Royal a few years back. Glad to see that the job situation is improving, I just wish you could manage the same sort of progress here. This kind of nonsense is not good for anyone, on either end of the situation. As an uninterested Third Party, I believe you owe some apologies . . . that is up to you, though.

Really hope you take this in the spirit in which I wrote it Philli.
  • Milo wrote: »
    As a sidebar . . .
    Well said..
  • But . . . what about the rest of it? You fell asleep, didn't you?
    But . . . what about the rest of it? You fell asleep, didn't you?

Just trying to save space... err a tree..
  • It's the eyesight, right. You don't have to print these off, y'know . . . just increase the font size for easier reading.
    It's the eyesight, right. You don't have to print these off, y'know . . . just increase the font size for easier reading.

Well what da ya know... I can do that?

See philli.... we can razz each other all day, no one gets offended and we all leave smiling... course I do have the ultimate ban hammer... One of these days, all these old jokesters will get squashed. :)

and I do know you're reading this.. mod powers are wonderful..
  • and BTP says he's ok with you so why don't you stay, just try to lighten up and realize (most) of this is in good fun, try and understand that and not get offended so easily...
  • Thanks for most of that Milo.

I am that guy at the royal bud, the only real thing about me that you see more of is I am sticking up for myself and when people be a asshole to me or ignorant, sorry I don't take that and ya I do go off but it's something I don't put up with.

Everytime I try to be nice or do something kind I get a slap in the face and stomped on which happened here and that's why I lost it, I just wanted to do the right thing and return people's money as I did not feel comfortable holding onto it while I try and figure things out and I was uncomfortable on a couple of other things.

It's the same thing you guys would do and feel if somebody cut you off on the road or you were out and somebody started yelling at your wife, you guy's would be livid!.

That is the only thing I am sorry for, I am owed apologies that's for sure, I have tried to show kidness and have made peace offerings which partly what this sng adventure was about, I have tried to be the better guy and ignore and not post anymore in some of the crap that has gone on but some people just keep posting crap, good example is GTA poker who others have posted that they are tired of his stupid posts.

Like some of your "jokes" were ok, funny at first, but 2 years guys! 2 YEARS! like enough is enough.

If I post a general thread or about something in my life, it's not me "(wanting attention)" which is the most retarded thing I have read in some time, it's me wanting to shoot the shit with you guys for real.

Milo wrote: »
    As a sidebar . . . Philli, I honestly try to avoid stirring the pot with you, to varying degrees of success. The people on this forum that you are slagging do not deserve your bile any more than you deserve the now standard "red pill/blue pill" gags. The difference is, when I give you the gears, EVERYBODY knows I am just taking the piss, and you should, too. When you go after someone, there is little if any trace of humour in your posts. To be honest, I am surprised you found people willing to back you, poker ability notwithstanding. And the last half of this thread is EXACTLY why I felt that way. There seems to be an almost inevitable drama bomb that goes off in any sort of lengthy engagement with you. It is a shame, because you seemed a nice enough sort when we met at the Royal a few years back. Glad to see that the job situation is improving, I just wish you could manage the same sort of progress here. This kind of nonsense is not good for anyone, on either end of the situation. As an uninterested Third Party, I believe you owe some apologies . . . that is up to you, though.

Really hope you take this in the spirit in which I wrote it Philli.
  • [ ] gets it. *sigh* good night, folks.
  • Like I said, this is the same crap I went through years ago and have no interest in going through it again, I want to get (and need to) rid of stress, not be stressed.

Like I said I have already had people ask me to don't leave, with all the talk of full tilt coming back soon it would have to be a big event like that I think for me to come back and my mind is made up, but that kind of support will probably suck me back in.

compuease wrote: »
    and BTP says he's ok with you so why don't you stay, just try to lighten up and realize (most) of this is in good fun, try and understand that and not get offended so easily...
  • [x] more of the same.

[ ] has really learned anything.