Royal Cup of Poker: Team Cambridge

2»

Comments

• Thanks STDboy we'll assume you have the best intentions this time.
  • Yeah, Will's still interested.
  • These are the pepole who have comfirmed that they are playing on FEB 18th in the Ryder cup. If you could please give me a answer soon that would be great because the money is due on Feb 1st.  Now if you have a preference to which game you would like to play in let me know soon.

1. Itsame - comfirmed (stud, NLHE, HE)
    2. Lamb of John - comfirmed  - ( Any )
    3. Peteski - Comfirmed ( Omaha, Stud )
    4. Kevin - ? ( ? )
    5. Steve - ? ( ? )
    6. Brian - comfirmed ( NLHE, HE )
    7. Will - comfirmed ( ? )
    8. Xsqueezeme - ? ( ? )
  • Mario, I'll play NLHE and Limit HE, i dont play the rest, hahaha
  • I'd prefer to play Omaha, but I can play stud if that's required.

Should the team get together maybe before the Ryder Cup? We could play both a stud sit'n'go and an omaha sit'n'go to get some practice and discuss some strategy.
  • sounds good to me pete

I'm in for all of em........

johnny
  • A get together you be great. DO you guys prefer week nights or weekends? I'm good for both.
  • We'll talk things out tomorrow at the final table of Beanie's tournament! Minus John. Well wait, he's a good dealer.
  • Sorry guys was just told at work that we are going to be working seven days a week till the end of February, so that means I have to back out off the Royal Cup.

Good luck and GO team Cambridge
  • Sorry to hear that Mario. It's always a great day a poker when your around. Can cambridge continue and recruit another member? Also who will be your new team Captain. Please let me know ASAP.
  • ItsAME..............i mean, it's me, i'll be captain.

i'm sure we'll be able to get another.

Johnny
  • are you guys still a go for the 18th? please confirm with Sandro....
  • Johnny, how many players do you have confirmed? I think we should discuss a Team Waterloo, Team Cambridge merger. Let me know ASAP.

/g2
  • yeah i cant play either, working that day! damnit
  • i think merging the two is a good idea......Team Waterbridge!?!?!?! huh huh, sounds good!!!!
  • Team Waterbridge, I like it.

I'm gonna start a new thread in the Ryder Cup subsection.

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=7941.0

/g2
  • Hey Mario,

I lived in Hespeler most of my life, and my dad and sister still live there. I spend half the week there, so if you still need teammates, sign up Mandy and I. BOOYA!!!

Jeremy
    :as :ah
  • It's really to bad these guys didn't have a team, maybe next time. I just re-read this thread and found it amusing...

Would have been a tough team to deal with....

stp
  • Team Waterbridge would have taken it down!!!

but... MILTON ROCKS!!!

Can't wait for Royal Cup V2.0

/g2
  • i feel so cheated that i had to work

man i wanted to play..........

Johnny