Heads Up - Free Set of 300 Nevada Jacks Chips

2»

Comments

• The party poker raked hands clear as long as the hand is raked, no matter what the limit is.

As for titan, I'm clearing it now along with paradise. It's pretty slow unless you play higher limits. The table selection is also pretty bad, at least for no limit. The lowest no limit tables you can clear it at has a max buyin of 50 and you're lucky if you see 2 full tables of that going, but there would be 4-5 short handed tables going at least.
  • My chips shpped from canada today!

No bullshit brokerage...
  • SteveA wrote:
    My chips shpped from canada today!

No bullshit brokerage...

Me, too! Should get here by Tues/Wed.
  • Thanks for the heads up on this offer. I completed this in 5 hours this morning on pp. 3 hours in pp had a big $20000.00 Freeroll for 3500 people and i got knocked out playing a hand that i should not have.
  • That a hell of a macro lens you've got there.
  • I'm still debating doing this promo. I have left Titan in reserve in case I do it. Now I worry about this video. Anybody else have this problem with their Jacks?

http://www.captlego.com/movies/BRPro_vs_NJ.MPG
  • Ya mine wobble and spin. They're still a lot better than the dice chips though.

moose wrote:
    I'm still debating doing this promo.  I have left Titan in reserve in case I do it.  Now I worry about this video.  Anybody else have this problem with their Jacks?

• moose wrote:
    I'm still debating doing this promo. I have left Titan in reserve in case I do it. Now I worry about this video. Anybody else have this problem with their Jacks?

IMHO, no matter how you look at it, after trying out the NJs and dice/suited chips, NJs are definitely worth it
  • i figure being a "bonus whore" now after finding pso ! n going thru the rooms to get bonuses n extras , this freebie is nuthing to sniff at wobble no wobble. chips do feel kinda nice n in fact will be getting more from pso thru their point store now that they say they can ship 300 pc set from canadian distributor.
  • I got mine delivered last week and i did not notice that they spinned or anything. Great set can't go wrong, if you have the money go for the 500$ depoist and get the extra 100$. I played the .25/.50 ring games and played 2 at a time was done in 3 hours. had nj set plus 650$ in my account when i finished.
  • wicked wrote:
    i figure being a "bonus whore" now after finding pso ! n going thru the rooms to get bonuses n extras , this freebie is nuthing to sniff at wobble no wobble. chips do feel kinda nice n in fact will be getting more from pso thru their point store now that they say they can ship 300 pc set from canadian distributor.

btw only the std set from the promo comes with free shipping. if you order another set through the pso store it will come from the US + duty.
  • I don't suppose any of ya want to trade 1 or 5 dollar chips for 25 or 100? I only use my chips for tournaments and don't need the 1 or 5 chips.
  • hey moose, i did ask Mike at PSO last week about getting a 300pc -set-non customised. from PSO point store, he says it coulld be arranged to be sent from canada if u put a note to them when u order from the point store. It appears thats only for the 300pc set n not for 500pc set.
    See the post on the PSO forum under the announcement from Mike re new items being shipped from canada..
  • I have a question on how this promo works, they say they limit the chipsets to 25 a day, now if I sign up for this promo and do the 250 raked hands. Do I have to be lucky enough to get into the 25 picked a day? or will I just get into line and have to wait at 25 a day being taken from the line? or do I have to play 250 more raked hands for a "chance" to get into the 25 a day.

Any help would be nice thanks guys.

-Braad
  • Hey Brad,

You will know when they reached their 25 per day limit. It will not allow you to sign up after the daily limit has been reached.
  • ah ok cool, thanks!
  • Ya thanks wicked, I saw your post on the PSO forums.