Team Canuck Play by Play June 25

TCP tournament off and running... 89 starters

Comments

• FastWilly leading the "team" with an early chip up.
  • Updates are slow... I am no dialup. Please feel free to contribute.
  • I just droped out on a huge bonehead move, thats what I get for drinking before playing!
  • Dave just took a huge pot. I think the $50 is safe for awhile
  • My chat at Paradise is not working??? Sorry all.
  • sinc wrote:
    I just droped out on a huge bonehead move, thats what I get for drinking before playing!
    Was that against my kings? I just took out someone with top pair lousy kicker against my overpair. Sweeeeeeeeeet.
  • aces preflop vs jacks vs qt.

on flop qt hits 2 pr. jj hits runner runner for quads. too funny. didn't realize this was a pokerstars skin...
  • Riders 14 Winnipeg 0
  • cool.. just been move to dave's table :)
  • Yes... I am the shortstack with 69 to go lol..

Pokerkid
  • ALL IN!!! on my BB

yes!! doubled up!!! look out Team Canuck..

A8 vs J9

turn 2 prs and take it down
  • another bad beat!

A9 vs QQ. 9 on the flop gets all in. hits another 9 on the turn to put him out. ouch.
  • I am hitting EVERYTHING and am, lucky me, in first place with 63 remaining.
  • I AM OUT!!!

ALL IN with AJ vs AK

Flop JTx
    Turn A
    River Q

bad river takes me out.. Good game all

Pokerkid
  • In 30th out of 58 at the first break
  • In after getting home late. Find I have Das at table, and in need of some cards fast. GLA, Das, your timing out, ISP problems?
  • First break. 57 left

All aces 1095
    DAS_DAS 7130
    FastWilly 3160
    turniptruck 1070
  • DAS takes a hit by Bluetrane.. ugh.. the same guy that took me out

DASDAS around the 2100 mark now... in 26th place oh oh
  • Talk about stress... power just went out and I have VERY limited batteries in laptop. I thought I was dead. Nope... pwer back.

BlueTrane limps AK UTG and takes me for a big pot when I try to bluff him. Then, a bad call against happy 123 and I am back in the pack.

Ugh.
  • AK is the hand he limped against me with too... i raise it up 300 he calls... bet flop he callls, I go all in on turn with Top 2 and he calls and rivers the straight... ugh
    He is very lucky at the moment.. I got faith in the powerful Beav!!!!!!!!!

Pokerkid
  • out in 48th when I go all in with about 1K left with KK. 3 call and show AA, 77, and 66. 6 on flop and I'm done
    Thanks Dave
  • I was out awhile ago, but lost to a good river card. I really enjoyed it> Was very lucky to be at Dave's tble to begin with. Too bad he is having trroubles with connection etc.

Any Saskatoon area guys, email me. We have home games and tourneys as well
  • Super frustrating... intermittent on dial up.

Sorry everyone
  • ARGGGGHHHHHH!!

Got lucky to be at all_aces table again ... just as he was about to be all-in, I was moved to another table ... literally as the cards were to be dealt!! :'(

In any event, congrats to pkrfce9 for taking the all_aces bounty.

macbb
  • No Prob Dave!!

Thanks for the invite and I look forward to playing the next one with yas... maybe I will get some hands to play lol

Pokerkid
  • And, I'm out ... was short-stacked, in the BB ... J8o, unraised ... flopped top pair, no kicker ... opponent hit his kicker on the turn, and IGHN.

32nd ... not great, not bad.

gl to everyone still alive!!

macbb
  • Fast Willy is the only one left.

Since it's only me, the "willy wave" consists of me standing up, shouting "go willy" and then sitting down, and then repeat
  • second break, second last woohoo.. need to make a move me thinks.
  • macbb wrote:
    In any event, congrats to pkrfce9 for taking the all_aces bounty.
    Thanks! I made sure to warn everyone at the table if they wanted to try to take Devin out, they'd have to face my entire stack, which I think was pretty much biggest at the table then. No one wents against my all-in and I turned up 2 diamonds qj vs devin's lower 2 diamonds. How sweet? I ended up hitting 2 pair to knock him out.

I'd like to get in the tourney for the WSOP seat but... there is some pleasure in picking up a nice bounty.
  • Second break. 20 players left. FastWilly only team member left. Slightly below average.

Riders 24. Blue Bombers 9 in the 3rd quarter.