Team Canuck Play by Play June 25

2»

Comments

• went allin k3h again willy a10os, hit k lost to a on river. Arg, best hand I had seen in 3 laps too. well gla remaining players .
  • Out in 20th. I made a really bad error in judgement. Bluffed at pot in late-ish position with min raiser UTG. I had enough left for 4 more circuits so I pushed all-in with soooooooooooooted garbage.

He called almost all-in then showed KK. Hmmmm.
  • Fast Willy out in 15th.

Three TCP tournament... none of us have ever made the money.

These guys are good...
  • Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh my name comes true again
  • Someone said something about a hat......
  • And the winner is....

1. winerorwater (Berlin)
    2. robocop72 (Stoke on Trent)
    3. *DJP* (Saskatoon)

Them fellas from across the pond are taking all our loot!

All of who will now get a $200 freeroll into a Paradise WSOP super satellite. Good luck!

And, all of who will now get a handsome Team Canuck Poker cap. Email me your mailing addresses.

I am sorry that my connection was so poor last night. It caused problems in the game AND in this update.

Thanks to all who took part.
  • Congrats DJP! To think I was sitting to your left for a long time too. You played well. Obviously you picked your spots a lot better than I did.

I never did get a chance to give those chips back to you. God knows I tried a few times...

Hope you do well in the WSOP sat.

Kudos to Paradise and Team Canuck. Thanks to Devin for the $50 contribution. :D
  • Congrats to all who played. Glad I could finally show the forum some serious game. It was a tough one. Germany, England, and Saskatoon. lol Yaaa baby!!

Picking my spots.............hmmmm

The hand that keeps coming back to haunt (or taunt) me, isn't one I lost.

I am dealt A7o short handed. (2 or 3 tables left with 5-6 at each table) After a lot of thought, I decided to muck it on a raise, and (I think) also a reraise?? Something just told me it was weak. Hand ended up with two others, one going allin and losing. He also had A7, and lost to an AK....

And pkrfce9 played a damn good game too if anyone missed it. He even forgot he paid me back on that, ummm, loan. hehe

PS, Thanks to Paradise for the extra goodies in the tourney too.

PPS, Dave is it possible for me to pick up the hat, since we're both local. I have a pretty open schedule during the work week. (damn government workers) :) If you don't have any hats in town, let me know and I'll shoot you my address.
  • DJP wrote:
    And pkrfce9 played a damn good game too if anyone missed it. He even forgot he paid me back on that, ummm, loan. hehe
    Except for that last hand. LOL. What a stinker! A very bad time for a bluff. My motto: "Live and learn. Or don't."

Good game.
  • Thanks to Devin for the $50 contribution. 

My pleasure.  Congrats!

I was actually hoping to be able to play in this one...  I'm in the middle of what looks like it's going to be 18 straight days of work though, including of all things Live 8 this weekend.

What little time I have off right now goes to either poker or Natalie.  No contest. Congrats to the bounty collectors and the top three finishers!
  • all_aces wrote:
    I was actually hoping to be able to play in this one... 
    I thought maybe you were just playing extra tight. ???