June 6 Live updates re Devin all aces and Bob Jarrett

Comments

• Date / Time: 2005-06-06 13:37:00
    Title: Sam Lewis Eliminated in 26th Place ($7,240)
    Log: Finding himself on a short stack, Sam Lewis puts the rest of his chips in preflop with pocket 6's. His opponent has pocket 7's. The board fails to improve either hand, and Sam Lewis is sent home in 26th place.
  • I can't believe I gotta leave and go catch my train....damn!  But by the time I get home, I hope Devin will be at the final table....

You can do eeeeeeet!
  • I'm telepathically sending all my luck...thinking hard....something just popped in brain...
  • Date / Time: 2005-06-06 13:42:00
    Title: David Chiu Eliminated in 25th Place
    Log: Short stacked, David Chiu makes a stand with his K-J, going all in preflop. His opponent calls an extra $1,000 in chips with A-5. The flop brings an ace, and it's lights out for Chiu, who is eliminated in 25th Place.

Shannon you better have somebody giving us all updates while we're playing tonight

Brad
  • 24 left!
    Devin is chip leader!!!!

I'm losing it over here!  I can barely type fast enough.
    AAAHH!!
  • Hi Nat,

I met you at the AA invatational.

Go Devin!!!
  • Incredible.

Go All Aces and Team Canuck!!!!!! :D
  • Date / Time: 2005-06-06 13:42:00
    Title: David Chiu Eliminated in 25th Place
    Log: Short stacked, David Chiu makes a stand with his K-J, going all in preflop. His opponent calls an extra $1,000 in chips with A-5. The flop brings an ace, and it's lights out for Chiu, who is eliminated in 25th Place.
  • No worries Brad, I'll be updating every minute if I can....!! Woooo yeah, Go Devin!

stp
  • argh
    my gmail server is down.   I think I'm having a panic attack!
    :rage:
  • 15 Minute Break
    Log: The players are on a fifteen minute break. When the 24 remaining players return, the blinds will be at $3,000-$6,000. Other than a few short stacks, the players seem to be in a dead heat as they jockey for seats at today's final table.
  • just spoke to Devin.
    Says he's down to 86000, probably in the top five.

Dead Money: hello to you too! Where are you getting your updates?
  • Unfortunately, I cant continue the live updates. Have to go get my kids.

If someone would like to take over, here is where i am getting my info.

2005 WSOP
    Jun 06, 2005
    16:57:03 EDT [Event 4] $1,500 Limit Hold'em
    David Ma gets eliminated
    David Ma was on the button and was all in pre-flop with KJ. His opponent turned up A5 off and flopped an A to send Ma home. He was out in 25th taking with him $7,240.

http://www.pokerwire.com/   and

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/event.php?id=2268&screen=logs

Check in, in about an hour.

Go DEVIN!!!
  • Bob was paid $7200

Devin still above average.  Average stack is 62,500

thanks wolffhound
  • Wow ...... this is exciting. Go Devin!!
  • After the break Blinds will be 2000 4000

Admiring the stack
    Admiring the beaver...
  • Date / Time: 2005-06-06 14:11:00
    Title: Back to the Action
    Log: The players are back from break. Stay tuned for all the action
  • [Event 4] $1500 Limit Hold'em
    Amnon Filippi busts Scott Bohlman
    Bohlman was shortstacked and pushed in preflop with AJ. Filippi called with pocket quuens. The board came K436K and Bohlman will go home with $7,240 for 24th place
  • Russell Hendricks eliminated
    Hendricks was all in with AsJd on a flop of AxQh4c and was called by an opponent with AKd. The turn and river were no help for Hendricks and he will go home with $7,240 for 23rd place.
  • From Dave:  This was not supposed to be a TV event, but when event #2 went to three days event #3 got dropped from TV. That means that this event will be a TV event. Thus, Devin shaved for the first time today since arriving in LV.

Devin's back up to 100000
  • Exciting stuff...not the shaving...but, the 100000 in chips, blinds at 2000-4000, Devin's in excellent shape.

Fear the beaver!!!!!!!!!
  • [Event 4] $1,500 Limit Hold'em
    Roy Cooke busts
    Cooke was all in with AdJs versus and opponent with Qh6c. The board came Qs 4h Kd 9h 8h and Cooke will go home with $7,240 for 22nd place.

He's getting closer!
  • This is awesome.....go Devin go!
    I hope you bring home the bracelet.
  • 21 Players left!

Devin has 140000
    average about 70000

I can't stand this!!! :D
  • NICE DEVIN HAS FINAL TABLE CHIPS!!

OWNAGE!!
  • Way too go A_A !! Glad to see you guys showing the "Canadian" Beaver is to be feared!!
  • I really can't wait for his report on this event. Last year's were fantastic and this will be even better (no pressure!).
  • 2005-06-06 14:49:00
    Title: Hoa Nguyen Eliminated in 21st Place ($7,240)
    Log: Hoa Nguyen finds himself all in, in a dominating position. His A-K is way ahead of his opponents Ad-9d with only one diamond showing on the flop. The turn is a diamond, and the river another diamond, and Hoa Nguyen is victimized by a runner-runner flush. Nguyen is eliminated in 21st place
  • I really can't wait for his report on this event. Last year's were fantastic and this will be even better (no pressure!).
    I can see it, AA Limit WSOP Report:
    "I capture Bracelet and 300K

THE END"

:D