Brantford Tourney?

2»

Comments

• Hey Redoak what seat number were you for the final table, I finished 2nd yesterday, I was sitting in seat #5 for the final table.
  • I was the young guy in seat 1.

I can't believe he caught the 5 on the river. Nice job man, congratz!
  • Hey Redoak what seat number were you for the final table, I finished 2nd yesterday, I was sitting in seat #5 for the final table.

Good work Wonko.  I was sitting on your right on the table before the final table.  Only hand we were in, I folded like a woos, with QJs, when I limped and you raised and I folded.  Yuk.  I also folded pocket fours when Johnny pushed, as I didn't know what was going to happen behind me.  In retrospect, I should have rode that hand, instead of the K8 suited.

We'll never live this down as the winner is the tightest whinyest 10/20 player at Brantford.  Ai-ya! 

Good work.

Cheers
    Magi

PS -- how'd ya like the cat-eyes?
  • The eyes kind of freaked me out at first, I started talking to you and then looked up and thought, holy crap what is wrong with this dudes eyes. Then someone else commented on them and you went for the visine so I figured they were contacts.
  • Is there a tourney next Wednesday, June 8th? If so, when do I have to show up on Tuesday to get a spot?

Thanks! Slacker
  • Yes there is a tourney next week it is the final one before the free roll on June 11.

I would suggest getting there at about 5:00, I got there just before 6:00 for yesterdays tourney and ended up ninth on the wait list. Gonna try again next week.
  • I'm in for tomorrow, anyone else?