Irish Open

2»

Comments

• Rebooked. we're going deep into uncharted degen territory, I even busted a grandma during turbo PLO tourney yesterday
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    I even busted a grandma during turbo PLO tourney yesterday
    Meany... That could have been my wife.. lol.
    I will calculte the exact numbers of this bap, I hope there's no rush let me know if there is or do it for me and I'll ship asap, otherwise when I find space and energy or after I fly home.

no hurry for me either, but I can do the math for you:

Cashed 4205€ x 3% = 126.50€

using 11.5€ = $14.50USD

3% = $159.50 USD

I'm good with Party or Stars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • thank you. And both of you already shipped to me? I'll check my online account as well when I get time and energy to look at it, honestly this is very mentally and physically draining.

Anyway night two is complete now. Yesterday I said either profit 1000 euros or go home and I made 1.3k from 1/2 games, today I went there with 1,5k and came home with 2,1 so that's another 600 euro profit today, lets keep the run good going

Edit: Shipped to you at least, please confirm whenever you can
  • No, i didn't send $$$ so deduct 3% of the buyin and send rest please.

Edit: 159.5 - (3%*14.5=43.5)= 116
  • pm me your party nick and full name and I'll ship soon tm
    Edit: Shipped to you at least, please confirm whenever you can

Confirmed.......thanks again
  • I've shipped everything, let me know if there was a problem. I'll try to do a trip report if my head and body ever goes back to normal. If I go for another trip like this I'll look into melatonin, can't have my whole immune system shutting down on me due to trouble sleeping.

I'll share one boss move tho from omaha 1/2. Three players see a raised flop of J82 rainbow, we bet out on this holding two backdoor flushes with our AJT9ds, button calls, UTG pots it.

Now this guy really loves to talk, he goes something like "oh I'm punishing you now, I'm good enough to play any hand and I finally flopped a set of deuces", his raise was to something like 220 leaving his with 270 behind.

We get a sudden swell of courage, ship all the money into the middle, button folds and UTG looks utterly confused. I talk to him a bit, the first thing I say just to get it over with and never go back to it again is jokingly "if you have a set of deuces you should probably fold" followed by things like "were you bluffing?" "you have a straightdraw?" "you could hit river" etc etc.

It's hard to recreate a conversation like that ofc going by feel but ofc in the end he folded deuces face up and ofc I couldn't resist showing my bluff, he wasn't happy about that one. To be fair tho, if I'm literally ever bluffing that spot that must be hte nut nut hand to do so with.

After this he and his friend BOTH decided to hunt me, the put down 100 each vs my 190 euros for one flop, I went red and after 3 red cards on the flop I got to pick up a whole bunch of 25s and wave it in their faces, ofc it was all in good fun for all three of us