Wpt fallsview 2017

13»

Comments

• Going from Feb 19-21 for the $2500. usually just do the $1100 with 2 bullets. but i prefer this i think.
  • Booked 3 nights so far..... feb 20th, 21st, 22nd..
  • Just booked a couple nights at Hilton Feb 20-21. May stay at friend's place if I go earlier. Looking to play the $2500 again this year. I will be posting a BAP soon for those who are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Just booked a couple nights at Hilton Feb 20-21. May stay at friend's place if I go earlier. Looking to play the $2500 again this year. I will be posting a BAP soon for those who are interested.

Perhaps we drink some beers after bagging mega chips after day one.
  • I see R5 in our future...beers and cocktails mandatory.

• The same roommate from last year will probably keep booking at Ramada at a net cost of only $24/night/person (more expensive on Feb. 17 and 18) plus $100 Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and other vouchers.
    I see R5 in our future...beers and cocktails mandatory.
    R5, Ponte Vecchio, 21 Club, Ruth's Chris, Noodle House, and Brasa for the celebration meals with the Royal Flush Girls! >:D
  • Anyone know off hand if the $1100 still have seats available?

If so, anyone up for a 10 man SNG satty this Saturday?
  • I'm always up for an RFS; otherwise, see you all at the Bingo crapshoots at Fallsview on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, we're headed to WPT Playground.

I update the numbers on Facebook, but basically, you want to buy all your $275-$1,100 seats at least the week before.
    Anyone know off hand if the $1100 still have seats available?
  • Anyone know off hand if the $1100 still have seats available?

I'd be up for it but i'm out of town this Saturday. Check out my game the following week, it's like a satty without the limitations of having to play the event and no equity. You won't win the entire buy-in, but you could score a good chunk of it.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Check out my game the following week

I saw that, looks good, but I'm heading to Playground next week. Timing just a bit off I guess :-/
  • Wish I could play another home grown satty but I am headed to Montreal in a couple days

• I saw that, looks good, but I'm heading to Playground next week. Timing just a bit off I guess :-/

Then I guess i'll see you at the $1100.
  • Went to Fallsview Thursday night. only played 2-5 for a 1200 win then played a $ 550 satty and binked it.

I then bought into the $ 5k super satty. Not sure how smart that was but I felt like i was free rolling.

I am leaving tonight to go to Florida with my dog. This cold weather is killing me. No poker just sunshine and relaxation.

I will be back just in time for the $ 2500 & 5000.

Good luck to everyone playing the 1K
  • Congrats on the cash and the satty!! If you ever need a FL Jimmy Buffett drinking partner I'm in...lol

• Went to Fallsview Thursday night. only played 2-5 for a 1200 win then played a $ 550 satty and binked it.

I then bought into the $ 5k super satty. Not sure how smart that was but I felt like i was free rolling.

I am leaving tonight to go to Florida with my dog. This cold weather is killing me. No poker just sunshine and relaxation.

I will be back just in time for the $ 2500 & 5000.

Good luck to everyone playing the 1K
    Why must you consistently make me feel inadequate? :D
  • Their might be a RyanGHall sighting in the 1k.:cool: