BAP July 2014 - MTT and SNG

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    Not accusing him of any wrong doing or anything, Just don't want to see people get screwed.
    I saw a "Bluesky C" playing and thought of this bap, No concrete evidence it's the same person or anything like that.

I think it may be more pain meds then hookers and blow if the above is true.:cool2:

You aren't the BAP Cops. I don't need you looking out for my interest. Especially when you say yourself you have no concrete evidence. Better to just zip it.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    You aren't the BAP Cops. I don't need you looking out for my interest. Especially when you say yourself you have no concrete evidence. Better to just zip it.

zip it = :-X
  • Whatever man Keep being ignorant. You deserve to be screwed anyway.
    Whatever man Keep being ignorant. You deserve to be screwed anyway.

****** BOMB!!!!!!!!!!

shotsfired.gif

SHOTS FIRED :arghh:
  • I am cheering for bluesky either way, FWIW.
    I am cheering for bluesky either way, FWIW.

not sure what that has anything to do with what u just said to wolffy lol
  • ah give him some time, I'm not grabbing the pitchfork just yet.

but yeah... updates...
  • Personally, I am more concerned about that god-damned picture of that Nestlé's product with my name on it.
  • He's probably staying with someone, so they can tend to his needs etc. and they probably have no internet. I think He'll be back around soon. Hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • at this time, with no update, I withdraw from this bap and request the money I sent for this BAP, sent back to me in the method I sent it.

Thanks.
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    at this time, with no update, I withdraw from this bap and request the money I sent for this BAP, sent back to me in the method I sent it.

Thanks.

Chicken . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Chicken . . .

chicken of wat ?

its 18 days past when this was supposed to start and not even a peep

fuck that.
  • You that desperate for $20.00? Seriously? Probably should not have bothered in the first place, then . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    You that desperate for $20.00? Seriously? Probably should not have bothered in the first place, then . . .

i dont give a fuck about 20 bucks, its the fact that he didn't say shit or give any updates

ya he broke his ankle, that blows, but at least have the common sense to keep people in the loop

if he said "yo, i need more time, can we start later?" or something, that would be fine and understandable
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    i dont give a fuck about 20 bucks, its the fact that he didn't say shit

He told us he broke his ankle . . .

ya he broke his ankle, that blows, but at least have the common sense to keep people in the loop

Maybe rehabbing his ankle takes priority over turning your $20.00 into $40.00 (or whatever) . . .

and i dont buy the "no access to internet" crap, this isnt the 40s (when milo was born) :confused2:

Well, I was born in the 60's, but that was STILL before the interwebz, so I'll let it go . . . and you DO give a shit about your $20.00 or you wouldn't be whining like a schoolgirl who just got told she couldn't go to the Katy Perry concert.
  • The Fucking dollar amount doesn't bother me, it's the Fucking ethics

Ur starting to tilt me, go troll someone else
  • Ethics? Bwahahahahahahaha . . .
  • I'm pulling out of the bap, that's between me and OP , and is none of your business.
  • If you wanted it to be "private", you should not have posted it publicly.

Kids . . .
  • I dont want the fact that I'm out of the bap to be private.

Geriatrics.......
  • Like your decision would carry any weight with the rest of us?
  • I don't even care bro
  • and yet . . .
  • Go back under your bridge....
  • Its more than just a few bucks... Keep in mind there were several BAP's going, and they should have paid out before this happened.

An update is warranted.
  • All Bap's have an element of risk involved.
    No one forced you to participate.

Some work out, some don't. If this delay tilts you, don't BAP.

Demanding your money back in a thread the OP hasn't visited in a week or so seems senseless and perhaps simply for attention. Personally I see it as a complete waste of your valuable time.

Keep Calm and BAP on.
    All Bap's have an element of risk involved.
    No one forced you to participate.

Some work out, some don't. If this delay tilts you, don't BAP.

Demanding your money back in a thread the OP hasn't visited in a week or so seems senseless and perhaps simply for attention. Personally I see it as a complete waste of your valuable time.

Keep Calm and BAP on.

it does tilt me considering the thread was supposed to start JULY 1st , and no word since

not demanding anything, I just dont wanna take part. thats my choice.
  • I wonder if its a different ankle this time for Bluesky.

When he broke his ankle in April 2013 he was on Facebook shortly thereafter. Posted pictures, updated his status re:recovery etc.

Incredibly unlucky to have broken an ankle and require plates/pins twice in ~ 15 months.
    No Facebook activity since July 2. No mention of another broken ankle.

Here's hoping his luck turns around and he returns to comment...

Shit happens...time to cheer Reibs on
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Its more than just a few bucks... Keep in mind there were several BAP's going, and they should have paid out before this happened.

An update is warranted.

That is as may be . . . and if the OP is in arrears on those BAPs then some measure of opprobrium MAY be warranted.

But this thread is for a specific BAP, and therefore the complaint about THIS BAP seems a little premature.

As stated, if other BAPs are in a similar state to this one, and have been "live" for longer, then that IS cause for concern for those involved, but that is NOT the approach that was taken.
    I wonder if its a different ankle this time for Bluesky.

When he broke his ankle in April 2013 he was on Facebook shortly thereafter. Posted pictures, updated his status re:recovery etc.

Incredibly unlucky to have broken an ankle and require plates/pins twice in ~ 15 months.
    No Facebook activity since July 2. No mention of another broken ankle.

Here's hoping his luck turns around and he returns to comment...

Shit happens...time to cheer Reibs on

Yeah, ankles are funny . . . once you've broken it once, it seems to be REALLY easy to do it again. Buddy of mine broke his a year ago, for the FOURTH time, just by slipping off a curb.